Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareBiotene Mouthwash
Biotene Dry Mouth Wash Gentle Oral Rinse, Mild Mint, 16 Oz

Biotene Dry Mouth Wash Gentle Oral Rinse, Mild Mint, 16 Oz

by Biotene Mouthwash

Biotene Dry Mouth Wash Gentle Oral Rinse, Mild Mint, 16 Oz ; UPC: 048582004566

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotene Dry Mouth Wash Gentle Oral Rinse, Mild Mint, 16 Oz!
Lynn  S.
Oshkosh, WI
Great for anyone who has issues with dry mouth. Also freshens breath without a mediciny taste. Repeat offender 🤭 No need for improvement. Affordably priced. Went beyond my expectations Biotene Mouth Spray, 44.3 mL or 1.5 fl oz MOUTHWASH BIOTENE 16OZ
Elizabeth  H.
Okeechobee, FL
Game changer for people who suffer from dry mouth. My husband and I both suffer from severe dry mouth due to blood pressure, it can even affect the way you talk if you don’t stay on top of it. We use all of the biotene products and I purchase them before they run out. Hope this Helps..Much Love Bizzie
Giovonni S.
La Puente, CA
Cures my dry mouth due to smoking. I’m used to the intensity of listerine but I’m assuming this is healthier.
Courtney S.
Trion, GA
I bought this to help with my chronic dry mouth, it works wonders! I’m no longer getting up in the middle of the night for water
Crystal B.
Lexington , SC
Since I started having health problems and drs added several prescriptions to my daily routine my mouth has become very dry. This is the only dry mouth product that works. It was also highly recommended by our dentist.
Mary Anne O.
Pemberton , NJ
Best mouth wash for those w/dry mouth issues, does help tremendously, esp if you have Sjogrens Syndrome
Brianna W.
Hopkinsville, KY
After surgery my mouth feels dry for months. Biotene really helps without irritating my mouth. I've definitely recommended it to others preparing for surgery.
Tammie M.
I love all biotine products. I’m not sure how it works or what the active ingredient is but I helps tremendously with dry mouth.
Elizabeth J.
Mount Airy, MD
It's too expensive and doesn't last long. My mouth feels dry under 30 minutes. It doesn't meet my expectations. Pro: for Dry Mouth Con: my mouth feels dry too quickly. I have used Biotene many times. I will buy again if another brand is not available because I have to.

Looking for your answer?