BY BIOTENE

Biotene toothpaste - 4.5 oz. see more...

Biotene dry mouth wash fresh mint original 4.50 Ounces
  • "I find that the mouth wash is more effective, the tooth paste does give me a weird after taste." in 1 review
  • "I started using this toothpaste because my mouth gets incredibly dry during the night and this is kinda of a new thing." in 1 review
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I had hi hopes for this product but I was disappointed. I did not notice a major difference. Maybe I should have used it longer but it didn't give me fast relief like Ora gel. I had to constantly apply it. I have chronic dry mouth and always develop ulcers and sores in my mouth. This product didn't do the trick. It worked but not in the time that I needed it to...I am not patient when it comes to pain. I may give it another try in the future, but my past experience wasn't great.. It was just "okay"
Belle R.
Fairfax, VA
I started using this toothpaste because my mouth gets incredibly dry during the night and this is kinda of a new thing. I've heard my dentist talking about the other Biotene products, but I decided to try the toothpaste and it really works for me.

I mean, I can really tell the difference when I using this toothpaste or a regular one. I don't know how good it should get, but I think being winter also doesn't help with the cold air during the night.
Kristi C.
Madison, AL
I suffer from mouth ulcers. I have searched for years on how to prevent them. I finally found that the ingredients in all other toothpastes that cause it to lather is not in Biotene. Apparently that can irritate the mouth and cause ulcers. Since I've been using it Ican tell a huge difference.
Amanda G.
Martinsburg, WV
My mouth is prone to getting ulcers and this toothpaste along with their mouthwash works wonders to help my mouth heal faster. I will admit when you first use it, it takes a little getting use to with the flavor and the foaming. But this stuff is amazing.
Jennifer J.
Colorado Springs, CO
I get really bad dry mouth as a side effect of medication I take. This stuff is the ONLY thing that I have ever found that helps! It doesn't cure it by any means, but it sure a hell helps!
Alyse O.
Verndale, MN
Works great for my sensitive teeth. While helping to prevent my mouth from drying out as frequently. Not sure that it really does any bonus whiting though.
Jessica S.
Crown Point, IN
I like the tooth paste but, I don't know if really helps my dry mouth. The mouthwash does help me very much!
Brianna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to, everyday use toothpaste. Dry mouth is a new problem I had to face and this toothpaste makes a huge difference and relieves the dryness! I use it in combination with the mouthwash! The flavour is a nice mint that isn’t strong which is an added bonus! My dentist recommended it to me and it works!
Lucy Y.
I've used the product myself, but also as a healthcare professional I would not recommend using this product alone for dry mouth relief. At a conference I was told by the marketing representative that it works to balance the pH of oral cavities only, and that it's mostly the other Biotene products - the spray, the mouthwash that do most of the job. The brand itself mostly benefits for this indication, but otherwise it's just as good as the other toothpastes for sensitive teeth (although more expensive).
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find that the mouth wash is more effective, the tooth paste does give me a weird after taste. I have dry mouth as a result of taking multiple medications but it is easily resolved with biotene.