BY BIOTENE

Biotene® Dry Mouth Oral Rinse.

Soothing moisturization.

Alcohol-free.

New improved pH balance.

#1 Dentist & Hygienist recommended brand for dry mouth symptoms. see more...

• I have been a singer for eight years and I have a big problem wit...7 Answers
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I work in a pharmacy, and I would have elderly people asking me where this was all the time. It wasn't until I got a really painful tooth infection that I realized how beneficial this product can be. 1. It is alcohol free...so you can swish it for a while without feeling any burn 2. It moisturizes your mouth...which is great for me because I get dehydrated/dry mouth throughout the day. 3. It cleans your mouth....my breath smells and feels wonderful after use.. 4. After I eat I can use this without any weird taste in my mouth, and it'll effectively get out any bits of food in my teeth....I think this is a great addition to any oral hygiene regimine!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I get bad dry mouth from the medications I take. This helps out a lot. I got this from the drug store. Pros are it works! However the cons would be the frequency and duration of use. I would recommend this to people who have dry mouth due to medications.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
I wake up with terrible dry mouth in the morning and this product seems to work okay. The only downfall is I do not like the texture or the taste. It tastes bitter to me and the texture is thick. Kinda makes me want to gag but it does do its job.
Erica D.
Great for getting rid of dry mouth. Provides great, lasting relief. Be sure not to drink anything for 30 min or you'll just wash the active ingredients away. I use it every morning after I brush my teeth.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
This product actually works. It's a must-have as well for people who cannot maintain their own oral care or have an illness that causes chronic dry mouth.
Erin A.
Central Ore
Wonderful for anyone who suffers from Sjogrens or chronic dry mouth. A must have. I use this daily. I won't use any other brand! Super helpful!
renata c.
groton, CT
Great product love this because it is good for dry mouths and for people that want better smelling breath
Kait H.
Definitely the best oral rinse i have ever used! i will be a repeat buyer and and again and again there is just no doubt about it! it works so much better than any other mouthwash because other ones cause dry mouth whereas this one fixes dry mouth which is the cause of bad breath!
Jessica G.
Biotene mouth wash is the best for sensitivity and helps the enamel to strengthen. I Bought it at Walmart several times and will be buying it in the future also. The only thing I think would make it a better product is the flavor. The flavors are pretty important because that is usually the main reason for buying.
Jennifer C.
Cleveland
Between Biotene and Act Dry Mouth, this is by far my favorite! I have terrible dry mouth due to allergy medications and this provides instant and long lasting relief of my symptoms. I use this brand regularly and it's a must have item in my household!
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I have been a singer for eight years and I have a big problem with dry mouth when I sing so I would be really willing to try this out and see if it really works.