BY BIOTENE

Biotene® Dry Mouth Oral Rinse.

Soothing moisturization.

Alcohol-free.

New improved pH balance.

#1 Dentist & Hygienist recommended brand for dry mouth symptoms. see more...

• I have been a singer for eight years and I have a big problem wit...7 Answers
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Dry Mouth Rinse more...
I'm very prone to dry mouth and tonsil stones, and this has been the only mouthwash to help alleviate it. I have year-round allergies and allergy meds tend to dry my mouth out, which causes tonsil stones, and since my dentist introduced me to Biotene, my quality of life has been so much better. Alleviating the dry mouth improved my breath and reduced the number of stones I get. My only complaint is that this product is so expensive!
Mamiposa26® M.
BRIGHTON, CO
Review for: Dry Mouth Rinse more...
I love this dry mouthwash because it helps my son with his dry mouth. he has a hard time for some reason producing saliva and this help him have a clean mouth. he even uses the toothpaste in conjunction as he states that it helps a lot. and his dentist recommend it as well.
Jessica G.
Biotene mouth wash is the best for sensitivity and helps the enamel to strengthen. I Bought it at Walmart several times and will be buying it in the future also. The only thing I think would make it a better product is the flavor. The flavors are pretty important because that is usually the main reason for buying.
Kait H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely the best oral rinse i have ever used! i will be a repeat buyer and and again and again there is just no doubt about it! it works so much better than any other mouthwash because other ones cause dry mouth whereas this one fixes dry mouth which is the cause of bad breath!
Jennifer C.
Cleveland
Between Biotene and Act Dry Mouth, this is by far my favorite! I have terrible dry mouth due to allergy medications and this provides instant and long lasting relief of my symptoms. I use this brand regularly and it's a must have item in my household!
Ny I.
Review for: Mouthwash 33.8 oz more...
All biotene products work great. I work at a call center and I talk all day, nonstop. So of course my mouth gets super dry but with Biotene I can go all day without any dirty mouth. I don’t even have to drink as much water unless I just want to.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Due to certain medication I take I always have a dry mouth. I could never find anything to help. I had tried everything, drinking more water,brushing my teeth more, hard candies and nothing worked...until biotene. I don't know the science behind it all I know is it keeps my mouth from feeling like the Sahara which in turn makes my breath better. I will always use this
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I managed a Dental office for four years and this was our second most recommended treatment. The first was drinking more water. If you are going to use this mouth wash, use it once to twice a day when brushing. Start with once, see how it affects your overall gum comfort them increase or decrease from there. I am not a dental professional so please consult with your Dentist with any serious questions. This product can be found at most drug stores and can be bought for less than $10.
Kelly K.
Hanover, PA
Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse is excellent for persons suffering from Dry Mouth. My Rheumatologist recommended I try this product due to my Sjogrens. It has helped to alleviate my dry mouth symptoms, which are worse first thing in the morning. I use the Biotene Rinse with the special Biotene toothpaste. Together, they have helped my mouth feel refreshed and less like it is stuffed with cotton. I can speak more easily as well.
Haley B.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had dry mouth from medications for the longest time. Literally nothing would work. Drinking, sucking on hard candies, nothing worked. This has done wonders. It doesn't taste bad and it also doesn't burn like most mouthwashes. The bottle is giant so it lasts a long time too!
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I have been a singer for eight years and I have a big problem with dry mouth when I sing so I would be really willing to try this out and see if it really works.