3 colors available

BY BIOTENE

BioteneĀ® Dry Mouth Oral Rinse.

Soothing moisturization.

Alcohol-free.

New improved pH balance.

#1 Dentist & Hygienist recommended brand for dry mouth symptoms. see more...

• I have been a singer for eight years and I have a big problem with ...7 Answers
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I work in a pharmacy, and I would have elderly people asking me where this was all the time. It wasn't until I got a really painful tooth infection that I realized how beneficial this product can be. 1. It is alcohol free...so you can swish it for a while without feeling any burn 2. It moisturizes your mouth...which is great for me because I get dehydrated/dry mouth throughout the day. 3. It cleans your mouth....my breath smells and feels wonderful after use.. 4. After I eat I can use this without any weird taste in my mouth, and it'll effectively get out any bits of food in my teeth....I think this is a great addition to any oral hygiene regimine!
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I get bad dry mouth from the medications I take. This helps out a lot. I got this from the drug store. Pros are it works! However the cons would be the frequency and duration of use. I would recommend this to people who have dry mouth due to medications.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
I wake up with terrible dry mouth in the morning and this product seems to work okay. The only downfall is I do not like the texture or the taste. It tastes bitter to me and the texture is thick. Kinda makes me want to gag but it does do its job.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Great for getting rid of dry mouth. Provides great, lasting relief. Be sure not to drink anything for 30 min or you'll just wash the active ingredients away. I use it every morning after I brush my teeth.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
This product actually works. It's a must-have as well for people who cannot maintain their own oral care or have an illness that causes chronic dry mouth.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Wentzville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This oral rinse works very well. But the texture and taste is very strange the first few times. If it didnt work so well i would have taken it back.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Central Ore
Wonderful for anyone who suffers from Sjogrens or chronic dry mouth. A must have. I use this daily. I won't use any other brand! Super helpful!
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT
Great product love this because it is good for dry mouths and for people that want better smelling breath
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I managed a Dental office for four years and this was our second most recommended treatment. The first was drinking more water. If you are going to use this mouth wash, use it once to twice a day when brushing. Start with once, see how it affects your overall gum comfort them increase or decrease from there. I am not a dental professional so please consult with your Dentist with any serious questions. This product can be found at most drug stores and can be bought for less than $10.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Hanover, PA
Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse is excellent for persons suffering from Dry Mouth. My Rheumatologist recommended I try this product due to my Sjogrens. It has helped to alleviate my dry mouth symptoms, which are worse first thing in the morning. I use the Biotene Rinse with the special Biotene toothpaste. Together, they have helped my mouth feel refreshed and less like it is stuffed with cotton. I can speak more easily as well.
April G.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I have been a singer for eight years and I have a big problem with dry mouth when I sing so I would be really willing to try this out and see if it really works.