Add a Photo

By BIOTENE
#230 in Gum
Recommended for People Who Suffer From Dry Mouth Irritations.  When used daily, the active enzymes in Biotene can be effective in protecting your teeth between brushings. Natural Enzyme Protection Relieves Oral Dryness Reduces Odor-Causing Bacteria Protects Between Brushings Reduces Plaque Hygienists, Nurses - Voted #1 Sugar Free Mint Effectively helps to reduce odor-causing bacteria and plaque film Did you know that one of the most important factors of increased dental cavities, bad breath and gum disease is the reduction in your saliva flow!  Biotene® is an all-natural, easy to chew enzyme gum that boost and strengthens your mouth s natural defenses. Biotene® Dry Mouth Gum can be helpful between brushings anytime when away from home. Specially formulated to help prevent plaque Effectively.
jailine L.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA

These gums worked very well for me, when i had braces i have a very dry mouth, it has fixed my problem for sure. i would recommend these
natalie D.
natalie D.
Las Vegas, NV

At times I get a very dry mouth so I purchased the Biotene gum because it is for dry mouths. The taste is good but overall the gum is mediocre. After a while of chewing it my mouth returned to being dry and the gum became very nasty. Again the initial taste and effect is good but afterwards it just didn't hit the mark
Donna B.
Donna B.
Rochester, NY

Aa while back I had to take some medication that induced dry mouth as a side effect. I bought biotene because it was the most known brand. I was so disappointed after chewing it for a bit it seemed to breakdown. It made my breathe smell good, but not enough help with dry mouth.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Cleveland, MS

I loved this gum at first! It worked very well to help with my dry mouth. However, after a while, the gum breaks down and has to be thrown out. The dry mouth help seemed to stay for me but the actual gum was the problem.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

This product is marketed to prevent dry mouth, however, it takes approximately 3-4 pieces at a time to generate the saliva/lose the dry mouth feeling. The taste is okay. Not worth the cost.
India H.