BY BIOTENE

Find pet health at Target.com! Keep your pets' teeth healthy and their breath fresh with biotene water additive. This enzymatic brushless oral solution for dogs helps reduce the build up of plaque. It also blocks the growth of bacteria that cause bad breath. All you do is add it to your dog's drinking water. It's perfectly safe, and 1 bottle lasts an average size dog about 60 days. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Becky B.
Plainville, MA
We give out dog tartar sticks daily but sometimes he still has stinky breath. This helps alleviate that issue and doesn't seem to add any taste to the water. I have a large breed dog who is currently 65 lbs.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Started using this after my Yorkshire terriers 1st professional cleaning at the age of 7 as suggested by our Vet. I only give her bottled water due to having a problem with our water in the past so it is very easy to put a pump of it in the bottle. Tasteless so she has no item that I'm doing anything to the water she drinks. Strongly suggest this item. Anything to help with her teeth!
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
I have not used this product long to tell you if it works. But my dogs are drinking the water and it does seem to help one of my dogs breath. I would buy again when I run out of this bottle
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
Does this help with bad dog breath?
Linda R.