BY BIOTENE

Buy on Amazon
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! I have an autoimmune disorder that causes dry everything! My teeth can get really painful on the days my mouth is really dry. I always have this and done of this brand other products on hand. I love how this works so well and so fast!!
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have an iron deficiency and so my teeth can be so sensitive! I sometimes get random toothaches for a couple of hours for no discernible reason so my dentist recommended oral numbing cream and this is the kind that I got. Works well!
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Meagan S.
This stuff is a lifesaver. I use it when I get sores on my gums. It numbs the area to give pain relief until healed!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Este gel oral es muy útil!! Me funciona súper bien cada vez que lo uso, da muy útil y si tamaño es muy práctico.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
Love this stuff works instantly so pain goes away fast can find almost everywhere awesome for mouth pain
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
This is awesome!!!!! Helps so much with sensitive teeth pain!!!! Must buy is you have tooth pain!
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
The best oral gel I have found. Works great to minimize the pain from sensitive terth
Hannah D.
I mean, it does what it says on the tin really! When I was younger I used to get ulcers a lot, and now I'm older I think stress brings them out every now and again. This doesn't taste TOO horrible, but immediately soothes which is lovely.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I remember getting tooth aches when I was a younger and this making me so much better! Even when my mouth feels sore and I apply this I feel better almost instantly!
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does it contain an actual anesthetic?