BY B'IOTA BOTANICALS

Stronger. Thicker. Fuller Hair. Safe For Color-Treated Hair For Ladies And Men Dermatologist Tested No Known Side Effects Safe For Color-Treated Hair Revitalizes The Appearance Of Hair And Provides Volume, Shine And Vibrancy Why B'iota Botanicals? B'iota Botanicals Herbal Shampoo For Thinning Hair Contains A Breakthrough Combination Of Ingredients We Call Biocomplex B11, The Result Of Five Years Of Research And Development. Regular And Continued Use Of B'iota Botanicals Herbal Shampoo Revitalizes The Appearance Of Hair, Providing Volume, Shine And Vibrancy. B'iota Botanicals Is A Leading European Hair And Skin Care Authority. B'iota Laboratories Scientists And Dermatologists Are Dedicated For Researching And Creating Plant-Based Solutions That Promote Human Health, Wellness And Beauty. Loyal B'iota Consumers Around The World Tell Us How Effective Our Products Are. Everyone's Hair Is Different. Because Of How We Affect The Hair, You May Begin To Notice Results Within The First Month Of Use, However, Your Desired Result May Take A Few Months Depending On The Thickness And Density Of Your Hair. Expect Your Desired Result After A Few Months When Using Our Products In Combination, And Longer If Only Using One Of The B'iota Botanicals Products. Product Of Turkey see more...

Buy on Amazon
Glendie P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
So far a great shampoo i have been using it for about a month now it gives my hair more volume and i dont have to,put any oil in it,or anything. I have thin hair and i lost a lot of my hair so i will keep ya updated on the progress
Thayla C.
Brazil, são paulo
Cuidados com o cabelo e sempre bom ele nos deixa mais bonita e bem lavado com um produto de qualidade deixa um cheiro incrivel.
Danny M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like this product for many different reasons. I feel that my hair gets more volume when I use it and you only have to use a little bit. I think it's a great bang for your buck and it smells pretty good as well. You have to really work it into your hair in order to get the results and they make an oil after you shower to upkeep the volume. Definitely would buy this again.
Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
How do you know its working?