Biossance The Revitalizer

Squalane, the world’s leading moisturizer, replenishes your skin by using a moisturizer found naturally within you. The Revitalizer leaves you feeling instantly nourished and noticeably revitalized. Dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and paraben-free.

Girls, I have a dry and sensitive skin, is this product for me?
Is this new to Biossance? I can’t find that bottle for sale anywhere
Does it have a smell?
Start your review of Biossance The Revitalizer!
How would you rate this product?
Romina V.
Biossance The Revitalizer uploaded by Romina V.
Biossance The Revitalizer I totally loves this product, I swear my face is less oily, cleaner, smoother and looks super clean!! One of the best serums out there definitely!! Totally worth it!!
Kaylin S.
Kansas City, MO
Biossance The Revitalizer uploaded by Kaylin S.
Absolutely love this product! It feels like a very hydrating facial oil on your skin. This product is pricey, but it makes your skin feel so smooth and reduces the appearance of fine lines with ease.
Alecia W.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my goodness, I love this product! I received a sample of the Revitalizer for free from the company, but I didn't try it for a long time because I was new to serums. I have combination skin, but I live in Phoenix so it gets sweaty very easily. I thought adding oil to my face was a bad idea, I was so wrong! After trying a few other serums, I came back to this one and I'm so happy with it! A little goes a long way, and it leaves my skin feeling clean, hydrated, and radiant! I really appreciate that this product is used from plant-based squalane, and not harvested from sharks. The only con I have found is that if you do use too much, you may feel greasy and your moisturizer may clump. Just use less!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Amazing oil that gives dry thirsty skin back it's moisture and helps plump skin while locking in moisture. Smooths out any rough or dry spots and evens out skin texture. Skin feels silky, smooth and soft. No improvement needed. Great for sensitive skin and oily or combination skin as it's extremely lightweight yet powerful.
Karen A.
Burlington, WA
Biossance The Revitalizer uploaded by Karen A.
I received a deluxe sized sample in one of my beauty boxes a while back and I have used every last drop!! In fact, I saved the bottle (thats why it’s empty in the picture) so I could remember the exact product to purchase!
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Biossance The Revitalizer uploaded by Brandye R.
Love bio Essence the revitalize it's really a great product I just use a little drop because it is so expensive in the bottle is small but I'm not mistaken I think that this is a simple but I've been using it now for a couple of months so I really don't know the price I'm guessing High it does not leave the skin feeling greasy or oily at all highly recommend if you are looking for a wonderful oil for your face grill for your face dude I don't know what you're doing wrong I think you're picking at your face and that's what's making it look worse I know you got a lot of scars that's what you need to stop doing that's why your skin looks so bad cuz you picked your going to be a crater face Daddy you have you're going to need scar cream call Godsmack
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
This works wonders on my skin it has helped me not brake out and my skin is smooth with the 1st 3 uses I saw a different my skin was glowing and my foundation looked more vibrant its overall a beautiful glow added to your skin
Lydia H.
Mount Juliet, TN
This product leaves the skin looking soooo beautiful. It gives my skin such a natural, gorgeous glow and makes it feel so soft and healthy. It's become part of my every day skincare routine!
Rose L.
1,818 reviews
I sent for the free sample from the company, only paying a $1 for shipping. This is amazing! I love it! It's worth the price. It locks in moisture and revitalized my tired skin. A must have!
Chandra D.
I received this as a gift and fell completely in love with it!!! I am especially loving this during these cold winter months when my skin is especially dry! It has a great smell that is not over powering at all, and does not leave a "greasy" feeling on my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...