BY BIOSSANCE

Squalane, the world’s leading moisturizer, replenishes your skin by using a moisturizer found naturally within you. The Revitalizer leaves you feeling instantly nourished and noticeably revitalized. Dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and paraben-free.

• Is it good for oily skin? Or would it just make my face extra oily?...4 Answers
  • How can I get a free sample? Would like to try this product?3 Answers
  • What does this product do?3 Answers
Alecia W.
Alecia W.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my goodness, I love this product! I received a sample of the Revitalizer for free from the company, but I didn't try it for a long time because I was new to serums. I have combination skin, but I live in Phoenix so it gets sweaty very easily. I thought adding oil to my face was a bad idea, I was so wrong! After trying a few other serums, I came back to this one and I'm so happy with it! A little goes a long way, and it leaves my skin feeling clean, hydrated, and radiant!

I really appreciate that this product is used from plant-based squalane, and not harvested from sharks.

The only con I have found is that if you do use too much, you may feel greasy and your moisturizer may clump. Just use less!
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Kathleen, GA
I received a FREE sample of Biossance The Revitalizer from a freebie site. First, I was surprised that the sample size was so generous. Second, I thought that the packaging design, though simple, was very nice -- classic and modern at the same time. Third, my face LOVED this fragrance free product, and so did I! My skin seemed to drink in the silky goodness of The Revitalizer serum. This left my sensitive skin feeling soft, supple, hydrated and moisturized but not greasy.
jennifer L.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a monthly box subscription and I got the Rose oil one. The brand is wonderful! I use this before I prime my face and it doesn't leave me greasy and slick. It absorbs well into the skin. The scent is so very calming and magical. After a few weeks I noticed it did do some repair to my skin. And that's all we ever want,ladies!!! It's on the expensive side, but if you choose to splurge I don't think you'll be disappointed 💖
Emily N.
Emily N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I signed up to get a free sample size of Biossance and I've been loving it! Even though the sample is tiny, I've been able to use it for almost two weeks. After I shower I use 2 drops all over my face, and I find it makes my skin feel so hydrated and refreshed. I have very dry skin so for me an oil like this is great - not sure if you have oily skin? But I'd recommend getting a sample to try! I'll be grabbing the full size soon :)
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Hello guys i just got this product its really amazing i just try to use it every morning and night and its really effective for me i know we are having a different kind of skin , and i’m also sensitive too.but this one my skin feel great its make your face so gentle and smooth also its nourishing your face and revitalized it ,,i really recommend this to all my friend out there.. just try and feel the different to your skin…
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
I received this product in the mail as a free sample and I absolutely love it. I have very dry skin and this is the perfect thing to help moisturize my skin. I've never seen this product before but I saw an ad for it from a YouTube video and I'm so glad I got it because it is amazing and the packaging is very cute. I recommend this product to anyone out there looking for a better way to moisturize your skin .
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
I tried Biossance because my college schedule doesn't include much sleep, and my skin was dull. I noticed my skin brighten up after a week using it. It comes in a cute bottle, with an eyedropper lid, which makes it very easy to use, just massage a drop or two onto your face in the morning and at night. I tend to do it after I wash my face. If I had money, I would definitely purchase this product again.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Many moisturizers are harsh or unsuccessful on my sensitive skin. When I got the chance to try out Biossance "the revitalizer" I was excited to see the results after a few weeks! Now I'm not claiming it's a miracle worker, but it helped clear my skin up and made it look so much more nourished and full of life! Just to touch it and it not be dry I was happy. No harsh smells or trouble using it!
Wanling L.
Wanling L.
San Leandro, CA
This product is amazing because it's like oil, but it isn't necessarily oily! I use two drops every time I apply it on my face. One on the left and one on the right. And then I use to back of my hand to even it out and spread it all over. It feels very nice I don't need to put anything else on my face to keep it moisturized. And this product is supposed to do some wonder on your skin!
Tay S.
Tay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love, it's very soft on the skin and a little goes a long way! I got a sample size in my Essence Beauty Box and it's amazing using only 2 drops on my face, down to my neck. I went on the website and it gives a lot of options on using it as well other products! me likey. Full size bottles are a bit pricey but def worth it! my skin feels so soft, no need for another moisturizer!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I got this in the mail about a week ago but I am hesitant to try it. my skin is very sensitive and breaks out easily can anyone tell me if this will make it worse. and also does it work well with makeup thank you
Mathilda J.
Mathilda J.
Can I have a sample of this product?
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Windsor, Ca
What do you guys think about Biossance The Revitalizer?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got a sample of this stuff. Anyone have any negative reactions or thoughts? I just used it the first time this morning. I have super sensitive breakout prone skin so I am nervous because it's an oil.
Angelique T.
Angelique T.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for oily skin? Or would it just make my face extra oily? I really dont want that to happen but I want to try this so bad since I've heard great reviews.