Biossance
Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Original 101 oz/ 30 mL

Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Original 1.01 oz/ 30 mL

A bestselling hydrator that visibly firms and brightens and now comes in a rosy-hued bottle. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Formulation: Lightweight OilHighlighted Ingredients:- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Visibly brightens. - Squalane: Locks in essential moisture. - Chios Crystal Oil: Nourishes skin and improves the look of firmness. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, comes in recyclable packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Original 1.01 oz/ 30 mL!
laguna Beach, CA
I bought a trial size of this product as I am just starting to get into skincare and had heard some positive things about the brand, after using it for two weeks I have absolutely seen huge improvement in my skin! It feels brighter, smoother, and a lot of my redness is going away. Because of this product I am more interested in trying others from the brand. I have dry eyes and oily forehead. This has helped the dryness around my eyes and has not made my oil production more.
Orlando, FL
It’s a bit expensive, but definitely worth it. My face feels so smooth all day long, and it really helps to lock in my serum and moisturizer. I have very dry, sensitive skin. This is still okay to use on oily skin, it doesn’t add any oil to my face, but I definitely recommend it for people with dry skin. It has a very faint, pleasant scent. I use two drops on my cheeks and one on my forehead - places my face has the most dryness.
Laramie, WY
This is perfect for moisturizing dry skin. My skin will break out if it gets to clogged up and this oil is perfect. I love using it before bed, lather my face all up, and I wake up with dewy skin.
Love love love this! I was always weary of these types of oils because I have acne issues, but it doesn’t make your face feel oily really. It leaves your skin looking bright as ever, firmer, hydrated, and softer. Ever since I bought one, I use it every day. I even bought one for my mom! It’s the perfect way to finish your skincare routine and seal all the moisture onto your face. (Also the perfect gift!)
Marshall, MN
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Original 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Kristin S.
I love how lightweight this rose oil is. It isn't greasy at all and absorbs into your skin immediately. I used it alone and added it to my daily moisturizer. I am very sensitive to smells and this doesn't have a strong scent at all. The packaging is beautiful and I can't wait to see my long term results!
Surrey, BC
Love this product. Pregnancy has changed my skin from oily to dry. This is a nice product to give that extra hydration to your skin.
Collingwood , ON
I have been using this for a little over a week and absolutely love it. The rose fragrance is very light, and because this oil is made with a stable form of Vitamin C it doesn't have a strange odour like people have described in reviews for similar products. I apply after using moisturizer as suggested, and my skin is noticeably brighter in the morning. It is an oil, and definitely feels like one, but for overnight use it's great.

Looking for your answer?