Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious face oil that Brightens, firms, and evens the look and feel of skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Roughness - Dark spots and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… A luxurious face oil that delivers the pure benefits of vitamin C, which is 50 times better than ascorbic acid. Formulated with 100 percent plant-derived squalane, the oil helps rejuvenate skin's appearance and fights free radical attack, leaving a healthy and radiant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on clincal study with 40 women, ages 37 to 60, over 28 days of twice-daily use:- 32% increase in skin radiance was measured

Can you wear during the day? Or is it too oily?
How long does this bottle last?
what do you think about this product?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil!
Warwick, RI
I've only used this a handful of times but my oh my is this a gem. I have to say it is very difficult to find a facial oil that is dermatologist tested and non comedogenic. And this one is both. It drys fast and doesn't feel greasy. I am So excited to continue using this and see how my skin may change.
Norwalk, CT
I love this stuff! I discovered Biossance a little over a year ago and I've been hooked ever since. My skin was doing all sorts of crazy things and this Oil straightened everything out. The scent is pleasant and the product is easily absorbed by the skin.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Biossance
This stuff is so good! I had a lot of little bumps on my skin and when I stared using this, it cleared it all up! I swear it’s like magic in a bottle. It’s pricey but it’s so worth it. It really makes your skin super soft and hydrated.
Phoenix
This is my #1, ride or die, Holy Grail face oil. I received a deluxe sample that lasted me several months and just recently shelled out for the full size bottle. It keeps my skin clear and hydrated and the vitamin C has been working on my fine lines. It's pricey but I feel it's worth every penny spent!
Lexington, KY
I’m in love with the rose oil. I use it every day and night. It sits well under my makeup and doesn’t break me out at all. In fact, it has helped clear up my skin. Update*** After using the oil for a couple of weeks, it started to break my face and neck out. I’m upset that it didn’t work for my skin.
This serum has changed my life. Since I’ve been using it my breakouts have been reduced significantly. I have oily skin and using this has really kept the oil under control. It smells great. The only downfall is that it’s expensive but worth the money. I can see the difference in my skin.
This does seem to be an effective serum. Moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Only reason i didn’t give the fifth star is because i did notice some clogging in my pores after using this daily for about a week. I would like to keep trying this and other products from this brand.
Olympia , WA
I’ve been using this for about a week now and my skin feels so soft, plump, hydrated, and brighter. I don’t know if I could ever live without this in my skincare routine now. It’s not irritating at all (I have sensitive, combo skin) nor does it make my skin feel oily. I am in love.
Okemos, MI
I really loved this product when I received a free sample of it. It left my skin happy, hydrated, and healthier looking. It also didn’t break me out or hurt my combo/acne skin. However, for me the price is a little sleep and I’ve been able to find alternatives that work instead.
I’ve been mixing a drop of this face oil into my foundation and it has been saving me! It keeps my skin hydrated and soft, and helps to prevent the cakey makeup look. I also use this on my face before bed and love how it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, but not oily when i wake up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...