Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious face oil that Brightens, firms, and evens the look and feel of skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Roughness - Dark spots and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… A luxurious face oil that delivers the pure benefits of vitamin C, which is 50 times better than ascorbic acid. Formulated with 100 percent plant-derived squalane, the oil helps rejuvenate skin's appearance and fights free radical attack, leaving a healthy and radiant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on clincal study with 40 women, ages 37 to 60, over 28 days of twice-daily use:- 32% increase in skin radiance was measured

I Want to try this out, worth the hype ?
What sort of benefits will I see using this oil? Does it clog pores?
Se puede utilizar de día o necesita cuidados con protector solar ?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil!
Rio Oso, CA
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by rachael T.
Ok I wish I could give this more stars than I am but I'm just not a big fan of face oils. This oil is really soothing and it does moisturize but it doesn't dry down or soak in all the way. It left my skin really oily so I had to just wipe most of it off. It has a nice rosey tea smell to it. It smells very fresh and refreshing. After applying it with my hands, my hands were super soft too. I'm not sure it's just my skin that it doesn't soak into but it's still an amazing product. It's cruelty free and it's a clean beauty product. I honestly think that if you already have oily skin, then you probably won't like this on it. It'd probably work best for more mature skin but can still be used by anyone. I recommend this stuff to everyone. Thank you @influenster and @Biossance for sending me this in my first complimentary box! I am so honored to be able to review this! Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil #TheBiossanceCleanAcademy #contest #complimentary @biossance @Influenster
Fairfield , CA
I didn't think I would like this too much because I have normal to oily skin but I actually do. It makes my skin soft and even felt like it reduced some of my small acne areas. My skin also appeared a bit brighter which I liked a lot especially in the morning. If you have dry skin this may be really good for you. Since I have semi oily skin it did make my skin look a little shiny but after a little time it looked like a natural glow. I prefer to use the oil at night just because I do get oily throughout the day but when I'm not doing anything or going anywhere I use it in the day as well. Im glad i got to try this out of the voxbox because it got me trying something i probably would have never picked up. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to incorporate a face oil in their daily skincare routine.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Scarring / Dark Circles
Monroe , LA
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Savannah S.
This oil is low key changing my life. I’m not a huge vitamin c user (never found one that I saw a difference with) but this one is EVERYTHING. It’s light enough for me to use it day and night with no grease, just glow. I can honestly see an improvement in my skin from just a few days of use. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but it’s definitely worth it.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles
Doral, FL
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Asha P.
It feels so good on my skin and absorbs quickly, and my skin afterwards is so soft and smooth. I would highly recommend this oil. Another thing, it seems to reduce the look of my wrinkles and my makeup goes on much smoother.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Midland
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite face oil! I’ve tried multiple brands from Accure to Sunday Riley. I use this as the base for my makeup instead of primer. I find it gives me a dewy glow, that I much prefer for my day to day makeup, Over a matte finish! I use it at night at the top off over a sleeping mask and wake up with hydrated skin! Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Elkton, MD
This is my favorite treatment oil by far. It smells lightly of roses and makes my skin noticably brighter with no adverse affects. It wears beautifully under makeup and sinks in pretty quickly. I use it as the last step in my daytime routine, after moisturizer and it just seems to lock all of my other skincare in and brighten my dull complexion. I love this stuff.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Slatersville, RI
Pretty much every product I have tried from biossance I have loved! This oil is unlike any other. It doesn’t feel too oily and gross like others. Once you put it on your skin it basically absorbs right away leaving only a slight residue on your hands and not super oily like others. It also smelled great! Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
jakarta
I really like the texture of this oil as it moisturises your skin really well. No scent and not greasy under makeup. What it does is it makes your makeup base flawless. I've been using it for 3 months and I've seen some improvement, though I expect it to be sooner. Love the bottle and unique packaging. Will definitely try other products from Biossance.
Oily / Acne, Fine Lines / Puffiness
San Diego
This is my favorite face oil!! It smells absolutely lovely for starters! The price is a little steep but I really do recommend it! I feel like it helps a lot with the redness in my skin and kind of evens it out! It also isn’t really heavy!! Some oils are too thick and make me feel oil but this one goes on smoothly and makes me feel moisturized!
Dry / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Puffiness / Puffiness
Los Angeles
I LOVE THIS! I got this sample in a skin favorites set from Sephora several weeks ago. I use it just about every morning paired with sunscreen after. The product has a great smell and it's not a sticky texture like some other serums. It almost has a soft matte finish but in a light way if that makes sense. I strongly recommend this product.
Normal / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...