Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious face oil that Brightens, firms, and evens the look and feel of skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Roughness - Dark spots and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… A luxurious face oil that delivers the pure benefits of vitamin C, which is 50 times better than ascorbic acid. Formulated with 100 percent plant-derived squalane, the oil helps rejuvenate skin's appearance and fights free radical attack, leaving a healthy and radiant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on clincal study with 40 women, ages 37 to 60, over 28 days of twice-daily use:- 32% increase in skin radiance was measured

Can you wear during the day? Or is it too oily?
How long does this bottle last?
what do you think about this product?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil!
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Sarah S.
I have a serum that I use every night and it’s great, so I was skeptical about trying something else out instead. Being that this Biossance oil is part of the clean beauty trend I decided to give it a try because I love the concept of that. The oil has a very natural smell to it and it makes my skin feel hydrated. The dropper is small and doesn’t let much oil out at a time - this is a good thing though as I discovered one night when I accidentally put way too much oil on my face. The next day I had a few clogged pores and a blemish. After that though, I’ve had no issues with this oil, but I’m also only using three small drops of it per day on my entire face. Though I’ve grown to like this oil, I’m not sure if I will buy it once I’m done with the complimentary bottle that I got in my voxbox.
Rio Oso, CA
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by rachael T.
Ok I wish I could give this more stars than I am but I'm just not a big fan of face oils. This oil is really soothing and it does moisturize but it doesn't dry down or soak in all the way. It left my skin really oily so I had to just wipe most of it off. It has a nice rosey tea smell to it. It smells very fresh and refreshing. After applying it with my hands, my hands were super soft too. I'm not sure it's just my skin that it doesn't soak into but it's still an amazing product. It's cruelty free and it's a clean beauty product. I honestly think that if you already have oily skin, then you probably won't like this on it. It'd probably work best for more mature skin but can still be used by anyone. I recommend this stuff to everyone. Thank you @influenster and @Biossance for sending me this in my first complimentary box! I am so honored to be able to review this! Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil #TheBiossanceCleanAcademy #contest #complimentary @biossance @Influenster
Oklahoma City, OK
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Patricia F.
AMAZING! So I waited almost a month to review this bc I NEEDED to see if everything worked correctly, so I gave it time. I received the Biossance VoxBox from Influenster and I fell in love! Everything worked so nicely on me that I decided to get the full on products. I’ll shut up now and let you see my skin! THANKS @Influenster !!! No filter on my face so you can see!
Loma Linda, CA
The best!! I am loving the entire Biossance line. Honestly I have tried so many different brands but nothing has given mr results like Biossance. I am in my early 30s, I started noticing fine lines, dry patches, and sun spots. I tried so so many brands of skincare but nothing helped. I did some research and with all the side effects of chemocals.decided to opt for something that had clean ingredients that's how I ended up finding this brand. All I can say is I wish I had found it sooner and not wasted money on other products. After using the rhetenoid, squalene and eye gel I for a month straight I have firmly decided to never look for another skin care regimen. This stuff works and fast!! It is plant derived and clear or harmful chemicals. I don't know how but my face looks 10 years younger!! Try it they even have small sample sizes online with free shipping.
fairfield, CA
I didn't think I would like this too much because I have normal to oily skin but I actually do. It makes my skin soft and even felt like it reduced some of my small acne areas. My skin also appeared a bit brighter which I liked a lot especially in the morning. If you have dry skin this may be really good for you. Since I have semi oily skin it did make my skin look a little shiny but after a little time it looked like a natural glow. I prefer to use the oil at night just because I do get oily throughout the day but when I'm not doing anything or going anywhere I use it in the day as well. Im glad i got to try this out of the voxbox because it got me trying something i probably would have never picked up. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to incorporate a face oil in their daily skincare routine.
Bel Air, MD
Such a beautiful face oil!! And it has such a light natural scent to it too!! And a little goes a long way!! It may seem a little pricey but its going to last you such a long time!! I've only been using this about three and a half weeks and I have definitely seen a difference in the hyperpigmentation in my face!! Which is my biggest issue atm. Also, my skin is just brighter!! Some oils that have too much vitamin c in them make me breakout, and I have had no issues with this!! I think this is a great product!! Oh, yeah!! I cant believe how hydrated my face has been too!! Its super impressive considering its freezing where I am right now!! I was lucky enough to receive this face oil complimentary for my honest opinion from @influenster and @biossance!! #influenster #contest #BiossanceCleanAcademy #Biossance #complimentary
Dallas, TX
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Tania C.
After using this product I realized just how much my skin was lacking MOISTURE! I could immediately tell the difference between my skin before using this product, and after! Not only is the packaging modern and chic, it comes with just the right amount! A little goes a long way and it locks in extra moisture- this is great for me, especially in the winter! I recommend for everyone since it has non toxic ingredients and super gentle on my sensitive skin.
Greenville, SC
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn C.
Received a mini in my Biossance #CleanBeauty box! I love this just as much as I love the tea tree version! This needs to be a staple in everyone’s akin care routine! Biossance Squalane Vitamin C Rose OilBiossance Squalane + Peptide Eye GelBiossance Squalane + Omega Repair CreamBiossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip BalmBiossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This product was my first introduction to a facial oil as well as a vitamin c. I was thrilled to find that my acne-prone skin did not break out from this and it felt great on top of my skin. It did cause my moisturizer to pill a bit when I layered it on top, so now I mix the two together and it absorbs great together. I gave this four stars however because I haven’t seen a totally change in my skin tone, especially given the price. I’ve been using it for a couple months now and still have more than half the bottle, so at least your money goes a long way.
Holy Rose Oil!! I got the trial size of this and let me tell you - one drop and your face is soffffffft. Literally, one drop. If I use two its almost too much. I do apply right after my moisturizer and tap into the skin to spread it, then very lightly rub it in. I let it absorb for 5-10 minutes at least before applying my foundation. If i wait too little, my foundation ends up too dewy for me, so 5-10 minutes at least makes my skin look plump and soft, and healthy, without being shiny. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...