Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious face oil that Brightens, firms, and evens the look and feel of skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Roughness - Dark spots and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… A luxurious face oil that delivers the pure benefits of vitamin C, which is 50 times better than ascorbic acid. Formulated with 100 percent plant-derived squalane, the oil helps rejuvenate skin's appearance and fights free radical attack, leaving a healthy and radiant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on clincal study with 40 women, ages 37 to 60, over 28 days of twice-daily use:- 32% increase in skin radiance was measured

What chemical in skincare products are you absolutely against using?
Is this product helpful for people with very dry skin?
do you use biossance? what product has been most effective for you?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil!
Genesis  M.
Washington, DC
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Genesis  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I still using this product cause is amazing! It helps a lot with those parts of my face that are kind of dry, with some dark spots from pimples. Its super gentle , every time i used it i can feel my face super smooth and improving a lot. I love the texture cause is not heavy at all , i highly recommended it. Definetly it's a product i'm gonna continue using for my skin routine.
Jordan M.
Cypress, TX
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Jordan M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it every morning as the last step in my morning skincare routine. It’s the most perfect facial oil. It is very hydrating and I also notice my skin is much brighter when using this! I recommend y’all!
Hannah W.
Burlington, VT
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Hannah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
After a couple weeks of use, the verdict is in! Biossance Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Oil is the new skincare holy grail. I noticed improvement in my skin’s brightness and radiance almost immediately. This facial oil absorbs into skin quickly and leaves it feeling hydrated. It’s expensive but you only need a few drops at a time and the bottle is luxe.
Ericka R.
Plainfield, IL
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Ericka R.
Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream I actually do enjoy this eye cream, It’s really hydrating, and goes on smooth under eye, really good for under makeup, and my eye area stays hydrated and less Noticeable lines when I am tired. Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum My skin consistently feels like it has just been completely renewed when I wake up in the morning. You only need 1-2 pumps a night and you get a warm tingle when you apply it, My skin texture has noticeably evened out and my breakouts have almost completely stopped. Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil I have acne prone skin, so I tended to stay away from oils, this oil was the first one I used when I saw that my skin did not have any breakouts and my skin it looked hydrated and smooth, I felt in love!
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Rachel B.
I got this as a sample with my toner purchase from this company. This oil really surprised me. It has a Pleasant smell not overbearing and melts into your skin leaving a beautiful glowing effect. I did need to use 4 drops on my face to cover my whole face. My skin felt hydrated and soft. I'm on the fence if I would buy the full size due to the price however I do think this is a great product.
Haley P.
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Haley P.
Love this product! I’ve seen such an improvement in my face from this. My redness has gone down! And my skin feels amazing. I highly recommend this to all of my friends.
Smiljana S.
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Smiljana S.
So let's start with the packaging- absolutely stunning. This is just so beautiful and luxurious and looks lovely just sitting on the shelf. It is lightweight and sinks in pretty fast for an oil. It has a very subtle rose scent, which dissipates almost immediately upon application. That said, I don't think this is worth over USD 70! Even in the Biossance line, the squalane oil is in my opinion is a much better product, and you get way more for less money. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
Viridiana A.
San Diego, CA
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Viridiana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
The way I used it was to apply the product on a clean face morning and night. This is a rich rose oil which you can smell lightly. It helps to brighten, firming and hydrate your face. This helped me a lot with the dry patches around my nose and chin. I really really enjoyed this product I would definitely buy it and recommend. I bought it in a two pack at Sephora.comBiossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
Beatrice V.
N Hollywood, CA
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Beatrice V.
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Beatrice V.
I like this product, but I have to say for how much it costs, is it really worth it? I'm not really sure... I haven't noticed any significant improvements to my skin. I already incorporate facial serums in my routine so I'm accustomed to my skin looking dewy from those. It has a really light scent. I have dry and sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin. I typically use it in the AM and apply a few drops on my hands and then spread it in upwards motion on my face.
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uploaded by Carly W.
Great product for those dry days when skin needs to be replenished. I absolutely recommend this brand, I got the whole kit from my local tj maxx

300 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 10 mois
Ingrid A. il y a 6 mois
It works beautifully, I have super dry skin and it absorbs quick and gives a beautiful glow 😍
il y a 10 mois
Eva H. il y a 8 mois
I don’t see any benefit/change with my oily skin. Maybe better for someone with drier skin.