Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask

What it is: An instant and luxurious pick-me-up facial mask made with 10 percent pure vitamin C for a brighter, more revitalized complexion.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination

Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture

Formulation: Lightweight Oil

Highlighted Ingredients:
- L-Ascorbic Acid: Pure vitamin C works to instantly brighten the look of dull, lackluster skin and protects against environmental aggressors.
- Ginseng: Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help contribute to healthy-looking, glowing skin.
- Rose Otto Oil: Calms stressed skin.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: This mask transforms from gel to cream to infuse a potent burst of vitamin C. Ginseng adds a boost of energy and radiance, while rose oil calms and destresses. Skin is instantly vibrant, luminous, and smooth after one application—and with continued use, it gets visibly brighter and more even-toned.

How effective is this product?
Does it gave a good smell?
How does this mask compare to other vitamin c products? Is it possible to leave it on instead of washing it off?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask!
Nampa, ID
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Kaytlyn P.
Biossance is like my number one go to for facial oils and Squalane! Best products I’ve used by far for my sensitive skin besides making it at home. So I finally restocked my supply and decided to go for the rose trio set. It came with a sample sized Squalane and vitamin c rose mask. And I LOOVE roses. The smell was pleasant and not overly strong which I was expecting. Since I’m very sensitive to smells I was a little apprehensive. It comes out as an opaque gel and when spread across the face and worked in, it turns into almost like a white cream. It was very silky in texture. I left the mask on for the recommended 15 minutes and honestly, I’ll never use it again. After the first two minutes I started to feel a slight tingling sensation. Not burning but it did have almost a warm feeling. After about 7 minutes I noticed my skin started to take on almost a reddish tint. After the 15 minutes was over I rinsed my face to find the mask had completely turned my face red where the mask was. Where I didn’t have the mask my skin was normal color. Giving it two stars because I absolutely love Biossance but this product is just not good for my skin. Now 30 minutes later my face is extremely warm. Would recommend to someone who doesn’t not have extremely sensitive skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Aayushi S.
Great product, would definitely repurchase. I exfoliated, toned and then kept this mask on for 20 minutes, when I washed it off my face felt SO Hydrated and I have very dry skin. Would highly recommend this product if dry skin is an issue for you! I cannot speak to the products design or size because I received a small sample size from Influenster
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test out. I like the way that the product comes out of the tube with the pump. I thought the gel to cream formula was different than anything I tried, but wasn’t blown away with the result. My skin felt smooth but I didn’t notice anything significantly different in my complexion. I also think that it feels a bit greasy on and the scent can be overpowering.
Combination / Dullness, Redness
Phoenix, AZ
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Katie W.
I received a sample of this complimentary from Influenster and Biossance for testing and review purposes. It’s amazing! Not only is it Biossance so it’s full of good things and no harmful things but it was a pleasure to use. It goes on thick and leaves a nice tingling sensation during use but is super easy to wash off and my skin was glowing afterwards. Definitely recommend!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Being that I absolutely love the concept of clean beauty, I really wanted to like this product and the rest of the clean beauty products that I got in my latest box from Influenster. Some of the Biossance products have been wonderful, but I’m not too impressed by this mask though. I used it as the directions described, but I’m not really noticing any immediate benefits from it. My skin felt pretty much the same.
Combination / Sensitivity
Kennesaw, GA
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Hannah R.
This mask was kind of a lot for my skin. It left my skin feeling good and clean, but it was a weird density. The packaging is nice and the brand looks simplistic and efficient which I love. I’d use this mask again, it’s just not a must have for me personally. If you have dryer skin I think this product would feel very refreshing.
Combination / Puffiness, Redness
Brooklyn, NY
Received this thanks to Influenster and I’ve only used this one, it went on easily and there wasn’t any hash perfumes. This is supposed to help with brightening your tone and etc. but from one use it left my skin feeling okay. For the price I’ve tried better mask, I will continue to use it and see how it works out though!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Wichita, KS
Wow! This is unlike any other mask over ever used. It was more like a honey lotion. It tingled and felt really moisturizing while pore shrinking. This was my first time using this mask and I like it a lot! I recommend it. I received this complimentary for reviewing purposes Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Severe Cystic Acne
Sanford, ME
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Shannon K.
A nice mask leaving my skin refreshed and bright only downside about it it's feeling very oily on my skin also it didn't come with any directions so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to rinse it off how long I'm supposed to keep it on for, or what to do with it after I put it on my face. This was provided to me by influenster
San Bernardino , CA
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Kimberly R.
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Kimberly R.
Took off a star because I only tried a small sample of this, but it is lovely. It makes my skin glow a ton and it was great for use on a vacation sitting in a fancy in room luxury tub, and my s/o told me I was glowing afterwards!! ⭐️ May purchase the full size
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Ask a question to the Influenster community...