Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask

What it is: An instant and luxurious pick-me-up facial mask made with 10 percent pure vitamin C for a brighter, more revitalized complexion.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination

Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture

Formulation: Lightweight Oil

Highlighted Ingredients:
- L-Ascorbic Acid: Pure vitamin C works to instantly brighten the look of dull, lackluster skin and protects against environmental aggressors.
- Ginseng: Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help contribute to healthy-looking, glowing skin.
- Rose Otto Oil: Calms stressed skin.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: This mask transforms from gel to cream to infuse a potent burst of vitamin C. Ginseng adds a boost of energy and radiance, while rose oil calms and destresses. Skin is instantly vibrant, luminous, and smooth after one application—and with continued use, it gets visibly brighter and more even-toned.

Is this hard to wash off?
Did anyone experience small breakouts from this product?
I'm so interested in this product. Does it work great on combination skin?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask!
Nampa, ID
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Kaytlyn P.
Biossance is like my number one go to for facial oils and Squalane! Best products I’ve used by far for my sensitive skin besides making it at home. So I finally restocked my supply and decided to go for the rose trio set. It came with a sample sized Squalane and vitamin c rose mask. And I LOOVE roses. The smell was pleasant and not overly strong which I was expecting. Since I’m very sensitive to smells I was a little apprehensive. It comes out as an opaque gel and when spread across the face and worked in, it turns into almost like a white cream. It was very silky in texture. I left the mask on for the recommended 15 minutes and honestly, I’ll never use it again. After the first two minutes I started to feel a slight tingling sensation. Not burning but it did have almost a warm feeling. After about 7 minutes I noticed my skin started to take on almost a reddish tint. After the 15 minutes was over I rinsed my face to find the mask had completely turned my face red where the mask was. Where I didn’t have the mask my skin was normal color. Giving it two stars because I absolutely love Biossance but this product is just not good for my skin. Now 30 minutes later my face is extremely warm. Would recommend to someone who doesn’t not have extremely sensitive skin.
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Aayushi S.
Great product, would definitely repurchase. I exfoliated, toned and then kept this mask on for 20 minutes, when I washed it off my face felt SO Hydrated and I have very dry skin. Would highly recommend this product if dry skin is an issue for you! I cannot speak to the products design or size because I received a small sample size from Influenster
Nolensville, TN
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Katie M.
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Katie M.
BIOSSANCESqualane + Vitamin C Rose Mask This is one of Biossance’s stand out products—a smart mask that activates upon application, transforming from a gel to a cream—infusing a potent burst of pure 10 percent vitamin C to visibly brighten skin. It hydrates my skin, calms out stressed out areas, and gives my skin a radiant glow. The coolest part is when it transforms from a gel to a cream—visibly brightening my skin with Vitamin C..I can feel good about using this product since it’s a clean product good for my skin and our planet. #TheBiossanceCleanAcademy #contest #complimentary @biossance @Influenster Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask
Hawthorne, CA
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Yatese T.
The cream is clear light pink. It comes out evenly. And the smell is fresh nothing overly scented very natural. At first when I put it on my skin it feels greasy yet when I rinse it off I feel super hydrated! I have combination skin oily T zone. And right now because of winter the rest of my face has been dru as ever. This is has really helped. And this is my 12th time using this. This product was sent to me through Influenster but leaving this review was not apart of the mission.
Bel Air, MD
Wow! This is a Lovely Face Mask! It smells like a beautiful bouquet of Rose's! It's a gel mask that activates upon application. It's so lightweight and does exactly what it says! The vitamin c and ginseng give your skin instant energy and radiance. And the rose calms and irritations or red areas! I recieved this @biossance face mask complimentary from @influenster for my honest review!! I will be buying the full size! #contest #influenster #BiossanceCleanAcademy
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Purnima D.
This product left me face amazing!! I love this vegan product that works wonders on my face. It is so effective and there is no need for improvement! Beautiful packaging as well! So grateful influenster showed me an amazing new brand that actually works amazing wonders on my face. I definitely reccomend this to everyone.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test out. I like the way that the product comes out of the tube with the pump. I thought the gel to cream formula was different than anything I tried, but wasn’t blown away with the result. My skin felt smooth but I didn’t notice anything significantly different in my complexion. I also think that it feels a bit greasy on and the scent can be overpowering.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use Biossance’s squalane + vit c oil daily and love it, so I was excited to use this mask. It has a similar warming sensation like Farmacy’s Honey Potion which I also use and love. However, after one use of this mask, my skin broke out in these weird bumps. They weren’t exactly pimples, but they were super dry and irritated. It took about two weeks for my skin to heal. Did not attempt to use it again.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not necessarily like the tingling sensation that the mask game once you put it on. It claims that the top factor for this mask was moisturizing but I did not see much of a difference in hydration, but there was some radiance aspect to it. For moisture I would recommend the Biossance Vitamin C serum over this. I would likely not be purchasing. Overall, I was hoping for just a little bit more here.
Phoenix, AZ
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask uploaded by Katie W.
I received a sample of this complimentary from Influenster and Biossance for testing and review purposes. It’s amazing! Not only is it Biossance so it’s full of good things and no harmful things but it was a pleasure to use. It goes on thick and leaves a nice tingling sensation during use but is super easy to wash off and my skin was glowing afterwards. Definitely recommend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...