BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBiossance
Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil

Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil

VISIBLY CLEARS, CALMS & HYDRATES

Designed for oily/combination skin by helping control excess oil

A quick absorbing, weightless and hydrating facial oil enhanced with tea tree and plant-derived squalane, the natural moisturizer. Our exclusive tea tree and squalane combination helps reduce the appearance of blemishes, enlarged pores and other imperfections.

Our oil is enriched with tea tree that originates from Australia and is grown with the highest quality eco-friendly farming practices that meet ISO standards.

Calms the look of blemishes and congestion without over-drying skin
A clean, gentle alternative to harsh products
Promotes a healthy-looking, balanced complexion
Balances oil on the skin by maintaining moisture

For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid eye area. We recommend a patch test prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.

DIRECTIONS:
Apply to cleansed face, morning and night.

TIPS:
Can be used on the body to help clarify and reduce the appearance of blemishes on the back.
Apply over Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer to help boost hydration and calm the look of redness

INGREDIENTS:
Squalane, C13-15 Alkane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Physalis Angulata Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool

Is this okay for acne prone skin?
Has this been discontinued?
Has anyone tried this and Herbivore’s Lapis? Which one did you find helped soothe skin better? What about Sunday Riley’s UFO in comparison?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Jillian  L.
Bristol, RI
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Jillian  L.
A must have in my skincare routine. I struggle with picking / popping pimples and aggravating my skin, and this is a savior. I use it as my last layer at night on top of my moisturizer and when I wake up, my skin is less inflamed, the redness is gone (or almost gone), and what I thought would be a huge breakout is no where in sight. Definitely a no brainer for me.
Danielle T.
Hahira, GA
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Danielle T.
I am absolutely heartbroken that this is now discontinued. My face was on FIRE from hurting my skin barrier. I found this at TJ Maxx and picked it up. After the very first use, my skin felt instantly better! My dry spots cleared up, my skin barrier was repaired, and my face was baby bottoms smooth again. I wish they would bring it back. If you ever come across it, snag it on up!!!
Roma O.
Novato, CA
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Roma O.
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Roma O.
I am a huge fan of the Biossance brand so far. I love that Biossance is environmentally responsible and has a focus on sustainability. All of their ingredients are ethically clean, cruelty free, and they donate a good percentage of sales to causes like Ocean Relief, BLM, and breast cancer. So far I have tried the gentle cleanser, pore minimizing toner, peptide eye gel, phyto retinol serum, and squalane + tea tree balancing oil. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and hormonal acne so I was a little afraid to try the Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil because I’ve never met an oil that hasn’t caused me to break out. Surprisingly this oil did wonders on my skin. I always have trouble with acne fighting products because they tend to dry out my skin, but this one did in fact balance out my skin issues. The scent can be a little intense to those not interested in tea tree oil, but for me it’s worth the earthy fragrance since it really does keep my skin hydrated while also battling my break outs. My skin felt super smooth immediately after my first application. It took a week or two to see the difference with my acne but eventually it did help clear it up. I wouldn’t say it does anything for scarring, but I have noticed my pores are smaller and my skin has more of a glow. Seasonally the oil can be a bit too much for my natural oily areas though and it gets my makeup brushes pretty soggy. So sometimes I’ll only use the oil on targeted spots and keep it away from the areas that don’t need more moisture. I also have noticed that it’s helped calm redness in infected or agitated areas too. Personally I feel like this has been great for my sensitive skin and has caused no irritation. I will say this is not an overnight cure all though, so sometimes I need to use another product to target larger more deviant blemishes. I also think it works a lot more if you’re using the lines cleanser toner and moisturizer. I also feel like I’d need to rotate different products for different seasons. I wish the bottle size was larger for the price. I think what really made me purchase the items were because they had a 30% off sale and came with samples. Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil Biossance #BeautyHaul
Chas F.
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Chas F.
I received a sample from Ipsy and just had to get the full size product. Best $50 I’ve ever spent! Honestly, I’ve been suffering from mascne/hormonal acne and Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil has helped tremendously in reducing inflammation from acne and with scarring. I wouldn’t wear it under make up - depending on your foundation it could make it patchy like it did to mine. However, I use it mainly at night before bed or mornings when I’m not wearing makeup. I’ve noticed I no longer have white head bumps and has reduced breakouts significantly. I’ve become a tea tree oil Stan because of this product!!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil is clean, gentle alternative to harsh products that promotes a healthy-looking, balanced complexion. This balancing oil will help balance the oil on the skin by maintaining moisture, calms the look of blemishes and congestion without over-drying skin. Formulated With: - Tea Tree Oil helps to calm and purify the skin - Squalane helps to lock in essential moisture - Rosemary Extract helps prevent oxidation of the oil on skin I didn’t use oils based off a misconception that they were bad for you if you had acne prone skin. Squalane can help to balance the production of sebum and it contains antibacterial properties that help fight acne. This oil is lightweight and absorbs fairly fast for an oil. It does leave my face a tad shiny for this first 10 or so minutes but doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. I’m not a big fan of the tea tree oil scent and while I would consider this fragrance strong, once it is absorbed the fragrance disappears. I’ve been using this at night as a spot treatment when a random pimple pops up and in the creases of my nose and chin where I have some tiny closed comedones. This has worked wonders on those areas. It has helped minimize pores, calm my redness down, soothe dry areas, help hydrate and balance out my skin. PROS: - Cruelty Free and packaging is recyclable - Doesn’t irritate skin - Lightweight - Hydrating - Has helped to soothe redness - Has helped reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes - Doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy CONS: - Tea Tree Scent is strong but goes away once absorbed - Takes a few minutes to fully absorb
Shannon C.
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Shannon C.
When I first got this I didn’t love it. It took a few uses but I saw a decrease in redness. The smell also took some getting used to. Keeps my skin so so soft and hydrated though which is what I like most.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Maranda J.
Macomb, IL
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Maranda J.
Love this product and this brand. This oil is super non irritating and moisturizes the face. It was gentle enough that I used it on Accutane to help dryness and redness. Now I love using it when I use a gua sha to make it slide effortlessly across my face. Highly recommend.
Carrie B.
Raymore, MO
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Carrie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This all natural skin care product by Biossance calms and visibly clears and hydrates skin
Eva S.
Vilnius, Lithuania
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Eva S.
I use this product interchangeably with The Ordinary’s Squalane oil and my Dirty Lamb Tea Tree blemish stick (when needed), but I haven’t been super wowed by it. I’ll stick by the fact that it smells great, but that’s not enough to wow me over.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil uploaded by Natasha D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this oil especially when using it with the brands face wash and face mask. The three products together do a really effective job! I had a small breakout on my cheek and used the three items and my face was clear in 2 days! The scent of tea tree disappears after about 5 minutes so if you don't care for the scent no worries!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...