BY BIOSSANCE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A travel-friendly set of hydrating, squalane-enriched oils and eye treatments to reduce visible signs of skin aging. Solutions for: - Dryness - Anti-aging - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… This kit combines the best of Biossance squalane-derived sustainably from sugarcane, in easy TSA-approved sizes. Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. This set contains Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel to help reduce the look of wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness with a powerful peptide duo. The Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil for face and neck fights free radical attack and contains an oil soluble vitamin C 50 times more powerful than ascorbic acid. The 100% Squalane Oil weightlessly hydrates from head to toe, locking in essential moisture. This multipurpose oil can be used on hands, hair, cuticles, elbows, and more. This set contains: - 0.136 oz/ 4 mL Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil - 4 oz/ 12 mL 100% Squalane Oil - 4 oz/ 15 mL Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Results based on a clinical study of 35 women, ages 18 to 54 who used 100% Squalane Oil twice-daily for 28 Days: - 100% Said Squalane Oil is 53% better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil - 100% Squalane oil accelerates cell turnover five days faster, when compared to non-treated skin Results based on a self-assessment study of 32 women, ages 27 to 66 who used Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel twice-daily for 28 Days: - 98% of women said that skin on the upper eye lid appears firmer - 97% of women said that the puf ness under their eye is visibly reduced - 96% of women said that dark circles under the eye area are visibly reduced Results based on a self-assessment study of 32 women, ages 18 to 68 who used Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil twice-daily for 21 Days: - 97% agree that skin suppleness and firmness i see more...

Lizzy J.
Love all of biossance’s products. My favorite product is the rose hip oil. It resets my complection each night, and smells so wonderful. It’s a bit pricey, but so worth the money. Would recommend to anyone.
Cecilia A.
I am truly a fan of biossance and have acquired just about every product in their collection for good reason. These products leave the skin feeling truly taken care of and hydrated and moisturized. I use these products regularly in my routine and recommend everyone try these items at some point.
Susan W.
Dallas
This lives up to claims. The oil skin into skin after 10 minutes and it makes my makeup go on smooth. It is comparable to Peter Thomas Roth squalene oil. I tried the samples and they lasted for 2 weeks.
JudyAnn H.
I tried this product just to see if it's going to work with me since I have a dry skin and after 3-4 days of using it twice daily I notice that my face has never been so oily nor dry, it keeps my face hydrated all day long even if I don't wear make up through out the day, my face is glowing not because of oil because it is so hydrated. They will give you 2 sample product that will last you  2-3 weeks, but it also depends on how much product you used. You don't need all the products, lotion, moisturizer in your face everyday, just this and it will do the magic. I definitely  recommend this and I would buy it again.
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
Just started using this as a two week challenge for myself. So far I am loving it!!! The eye serum feels amazing. And the oils are such good quality. Not greasy at all!!!!
Renata C.
Os produtos são muito bons, consegui ver os resultados em pouco tempo Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel ,eu amo muito esse produto, é simplesmente maravilhoso
Gigi W.