Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm

A vegan, petroleum- and beeswax-free lip balm that delivers long-lasting hydration and shine. Skincare Concerns: DrynessFormulation: Lip Balm Highlighted Ingredients:- Wakame Algae: Helps restore the look of lip plumpness and visibly contours- Rose Absolute: Luxurious, light, and contains a naturally calming scent- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps smooth and plump the lip area. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm what is your chosen method for getting the product out of the jar? It’s kind of messy and too small to get the pad of my finger on.
How does this compare to the Lip Sleeping Mask?
Is this a good lip scrub? How is the smell and texture?Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm!
Hibah S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Hibah S.
It’s been a month since I’ve been using this lip balm and I must say it smells very decent (not too strong) and it performs really well. However it’s not that moisturizing so if your lips are very dry you might have to keep reapplying it. Also it’s a very thin and a non-sticky formula which I love. The packaging also feels very luxurious as it’s a glass container with gold lid <3.
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Christina P.
I really wanted to love this product. Unfortunately it dried out my lips so much they were so chapped and crusty, I look like I’ve been living in an igloo for a week. Although it doesn’t work well with my sensitive skin, i love that it’s made from natural and vegan products and the packaging is cute as well.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my top 5 favorite lip balms! It has a slightly oily texture and glides on easily. Plus, it keeps my lips hydrated for a long time without needing to reapply. It’s very smooth and doesn’t make my lips feel sticky! It has a very slight rose scent that is heavenly! I highly recommend this balm! #followforfollow Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm
Landon G.
Portland , OR
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Landon G.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Biossance Squalane+Rose Vegan Lip Balm has been a staple in my nighttime routine for months. I use this right before bed, and it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the night. And I always wake up to hydrated lips. The lip balm lasts forever. It has a pleasant soft rose scent and a medium balm texture. It applies well and absorbs nicely. It does not come with a spatula, so I have to dip my fingers into the container, but I see no issue, since my hands are always clean. There are a lot of negative reviews on this lip balm for not providing enough hydration. Reviewers also complain of having to reapply multiple times throughout the day. I only on occasions apply a lip product during the day, so I can’t write on whether this keeps the lips hydrated on a daily bases. The ingredients include Glycerin, Polyglycerides, Squalane, Ceramide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rose Extract, and Algae. It comes in a heavy glass container, which makes it appear more luxurious. The container is a little larger than most other lip balms, so it’s not as mobile compared to other similar products, but I always leave mine on my night stand. The balm is a little pricey but the product does last awhile. Has anyone else tried this lip balm?
Bryanna M.
New Jersey
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Bryanna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have 3 of these going right now. One for my purse one in my daughters baby bag and one in my car. I love it that much. My esthetician even finishes all her services with this product. (As pictured, right after a facial) It’s just so good! I have big lips and it keeps them soft and moisturized. Also it gives a little sheen. I love that it’s all natural ingredients, I use it on my toddler as well when her lips get dry. 10/10 I will continue to buy this forever.
Maroosh F.
Toronto, ON
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Maroosh F.
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm The best lip balm I have used so far. It’s long lasting, very smooth on the lips. Not very pricy as well. I would want more product though. It’s my first time using it.
Amber D.
LA
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Amber D.
I think I am missing the hype here. I love the brand and the packaging, but this does not smell like rose nor does it hydrate well. It seems like they just put Vaseline in a cute pink tub and marked it way up, except even Vaseline hydrates better than this. After it’s worn off (which it does very quickly), I wouldn’t even know I was ever wearing lip balm. There is virtually no change in the condition of my lips after use for several months. Will not repurchase.
Samantha S.
Harrisburg, PA
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Samantha S.
This lip balm is amazing! Absolutely worth the price if you experience dry lips. The formula glides on lips and feels very creamy. 10/10 lip balm!
Marcela O.
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Marcela O.
Biossance is one of my favorite skincare brands, however this product did not deliver for me. I actually feel as if this left my lips even more dry every time I’d apply it. I gave it an extra star for the slightly pink tint it gives my lips but almost immediately after applying, I start to feel the balm dry out on my lips and my lips start to crack. Sadly, it did not work out for me.
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm uploaded by Kathy L.
I got this for a great deal $2.20! And let me say this lip balm is so soft and smooth when applying, keeps my lips so moist and soft. Vert gentle when using this and I will for sure buy this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara M.
il y a 3 mois
Jessica D. il y a 3 mois
I love this! ❤️
Kameron H.
Huntsville, AL
il y a 6 mois
Deirdre C. il y a 2 mois
I prefer the biossance one! I did have an allergic reaction to the Laniege one but I think the biossance is more like thick Vaseline and the laniege is thick as well but not like Vaseline if that makes any sense
Brittany M.
Kennesaw, GA
il y a 8 mois
Kim N. il y a 6 mois
This isnt a scrub. It's a regular lip balm. To me, it has no scent. Texture is nice. You know it's there but it's not sticky. It has a slip to it.
Thaines O.
Sunrise, FL
il y a 8 mois
Andie S. il y a 6 mois
Not worth the price. You can find better options that will keep your lips hydrated.
Haze O.
New York
il y a 9 mois
Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm? How does this product compare to other lip balms? Is it hydrating?
Daniel A. il y a 9 mois
It does have hyaluronic acid but it's not super hydrating it is also filled with fragrance. It's not a bad lip balm but you will definitely have to reapply this balm throughout the day to keep your lips feeling hydrated.