Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless gel moisturizer infused with squalane and probiotic technology to help restore a naturally healthy-looking and beautiful complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This 100 percent plant-derived moisturizer acts as a barrier, protecting skin from moisture loss. The probiotic technology helps to support the skin barrier and health of the skin to reduce the effects of daytime stressors. The complexion is left looking brighter and more balanced. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: In a clinical study with 33 women age 18-69, 28 days, using twice daily: After 3 days of use: - 73% of the subjects showed a 14% reduction in water loss, resulting in healthier skin barrier - 81% of the subjects showed a 6% decrease in redness After 28 days of use:- 94% of the subjects showed a decrease in redness and rosacea and an increase in radiance and even complexion After 3 days of use:- 81% of women say that skin is softer- 78% of women say that skin is healthier and more hydrated- 75% of women say that skin is smoother- 72% of women say that skin feels more balanced After 28 days of use:- 91% of women say that skin appears healthier- 89% of women say skin is softer- 85% of women say that skin appears dewy and more supple

Is the Lactic Acid in this noticeable? Can I use this after chemically exfoliating?
How does this compare to belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb? Which one is better?
Is this a good nighttime moisturizer?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I love squalene moisturizers but especially this one. Hydrates my skin without making it oily. I definitely notice the moisturizing effects for at least 24 hours and sustained with long term use.in reviews
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Shano. B.
I love this stuff. The texture is so nice, gooey and moisturizing without being sticky. I use it after I use the omega, it’s very light. It never breaks me out. I bought this product, so yes I really like it. This entire brand is magic.
Altoona, IA
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Aris M.
It's a lightweight and doesn't leave my face oily. Absorbs so fast and has lessen my redness. I used it every day but especially in summer when my skin is oily for the weather! Really great moisturizer if you have combination or oily skin and redness.
Boston, MA
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Biossance! Their cream is my favorite. I tried this out in preparation for the warmer weather and this missed the mark. It provided no moisture, dried down to a matte finish and pilled up almost immediately #skincare #voxbox
Cerritos, CA
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Phil D.
I got a trial size of this in Biossance’s latest mystery bag, & I loved it so much I decided to go ahead and purchase the full size! The one major change I make every summer is switching to a gel-based moisturizer, & this is that perfect balance between a gel & a cream! It’s not too heavy at all, & doesn’t cause you to get overly oily or dewey throughout the day, whatsoever - it leaves you nice & hydrated the entire day. I’ve really been loving everything I’ve tried from Biossance, their ingredients work so, so well with my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I’ve been using this consistently for a little over two weeks now & I’ve noticed a significant change in the amount of redness I’ve been getting lately. It’s a bit on the pricier side, but a little bit goes a long way - if you’re looking for a new summer moisturizer with clean ingredients, I’d definitely check this out! Another win from Biossance! 🔥
Kailua Kona, HI
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Crislyn H.
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Crislyn H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow. So i literally just got this. I went back and forth for over a month on whether to purchase this or not. Luckily there was a buy one get one 30% off sale on skincare at Sephora. So i pulled the trigger and bought it. For first impressions i really like it so far. There’s not much of a scent, thank goodness. And your skin literally drinks it up. It’s a light weight and lays beautifully on the skin. It dries down very quickly and allows makeup use right over and doesn’t cause any issues. I will update the review after a week or so. But so far thrilled and no regrets!
Albuquerque, NM
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Alyssa
Purchased at: Sephora
So I’m going to rave!!! Everyone that hasn’t used this has not yet experienced what it’s like to have real CLEAN skin. Let me explain! :) If you’re looking for more natural products I suggest Biossance. It’s vegan, cruelty free, nontoxic, paraben free, PEG free, and synthetic fragrance free. Making this brand an all natural product for your skin. Go ahead and take a second to look at the products you use daily on your skin and see what is actually in them. Do you know? Ladies! Your skin will thank you when you make the switch to Biossance! In every product there is Squalane. This is a natural oil that sinks into your skin and locks in long-lasting moisture. This has your skin looking bright, glowy and youthful. In this particular product there is added probiotics. Probiotics help clear out all the bad bacterias in your body, and in this case the skin. Improving the overall complexion, and clarity. PLEASE give your skin what it wants, and needs!! you won’t believe the changes ✨
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by TAMLA F.
Since I’ve been using this moisturizer the texture of my skin has changed dramatically! My skin is more smooth,softer my skin tone is more even! The gel like Texture melts into my skin it feels very lightweight and for someone who’s normal combination skin it feels amazing and not sticky! Also it smells amazingly fresh! This is my first moisturizer that I bought from this brand and I am in love!! will be buying again! Biossance
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Kourtney B.
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Kourtney B.
Brand: Biossance Product: Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer 3ml Squalane + Hydratant en Gel Probiotique Half Empty Review How did I use it? I apply it after washing my face. Why did I choose to try this product? It's supposed to help with reducing redness. How did I like it? I love it. It's not to heavy and helped reduce my redness a lot. Did it work with my sensitiveskin and eczema? Yes Rating: 5/5 I definitely recommend
Pittsburgh, PA
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Kimaya C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for a few days and it is the hydrating moisturizer I’ve been looking for. My skin gets dry and flaky and this provides all day hydration ( I mean it should for the price). I haven’t seen any results for my redness, I’ll update later.
Mesa, AZ
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Lili L.
Not only does this product feel amazing, but it has helped my skin out tremendously. I experience redness on my face and this product has helped me with that. My skin just drinks this up leaving it hydrated! I apply it before my sunscreen and makeup and love how smooth my face looks. Fun tip, put this in the fridge for a nice and cool application during the summer! The product does great in the fridge too or on your vanity!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 mois
Which would you prefer for a moisturizer? Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer or [product:tula-probiotic-skin-care-hydrating-day-and-night-cream-super-size-|-moisturizer-for-face-anti-aging-face-cream-contains-watermelon-fruit-and-blueberry-extract-|-34-oz]
Emily K. il y a un mois
I really like the biossance! Calms my skin and moisturizes well.
Huntsville, AL
il y a 2 mois
Shannon S. il y a un mois
True Cream Aqua Bomb has alcohol denat in it which is actually drying and can be damaging over time so, it’s hands down Biossance for me.