Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless gel moisturizer infused with squalane and probiotic technology to help restore a naturally healthy-looking and beautiful complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This 100 percent plant-derived moisturizer acts as a barrier, protecting skin from moisture loss. The probiotic technology helps to support the skin barrier and health of the skin to reduce the effects of daytime stressors. The complexion is left looking brighter and more balanced. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: In a clinical study with 33 women age 18-69, 28 days, using twice daily: After 3 days of use: - 73% of the subjects showed a 14% reduction in water loss, resulting in healthier skin barrier - 81% of the subjects showed a 6% decrease in redness After 28 days of use:- 94% of the subjects showed a decrease in redness and rosacea and an increase in radiance and even complexion After 3 days of use:- 81% of women say that skin is softer- 78% of women say that skin is healthier and more hydrated- 75% of women say that skin is smoother- 72% of women say that skin feels more balanced After 28 days of use:- 91% of women say that skin appears healthier- 89% of women say skin is softer- 85% of women say that skin appears dewy and more supple

Does the squalene in the product clog pores?
I have pretty oily skin but my skin sometimes feels dry after using gel moisturizers. Anyone out there with oily skin using this?
Has anyone else felt a light itching after applying this? I know probiotics are live, so I’m wondering if I can “feel” it working...or if it just doesn’t react well to my skin. Note painful or uncomfortable, also no redness, etc., and I’ve only used the pay 3 days.
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“I love squalene moisturizers but especially this one. Hydrates my skin without making it oily. I definitely notice the moisturizing effects for at least 24 hours and sustained with long term use.” in 6 reviews
Albuquerque, NM
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Alyssa ❥.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I’m going to rave!!! Everyone that hasn’t used this has not yet experienced what it’s like to have real CLEAN skin. Let me explain! :) If you’re looking for more natural products I suggest Biossance. It’s vegan, cruelty free, nontoxic, paraben free, PEG free, and synthetic fragrance free. Making this brand an all natural product for your skin. Go ahead and take a second to look at the products you use daily on your skin and see what is actually in them. Do you know? Ladies! Your skin will thank you when you make the switch to Biossance! In every product there is Squalane. This is a natural oil that sinks into your skin and locks in long-lasting moisture. This has your skin looking bright, glowy and youthful. In this particular product there is added probiotics. Probiotics help clear out all the bad bacterias in your body, and in this case the skin. Improving the overall complexion, and clarity. PLEASE give your skin what it wants, and needs!! you won’t believe the changes ✨
I really like this because it melts into the skin right away and gives enough moisture that sometimes I don’t even need to add squalene oil afterwards. I got this as a new set for my boyfriends skincare routine so he would do peptide gel, lactic acid night serum, this, and then squalene. This has helped his skin become much more brighter and radiant than it was before. It is pricey, but I believe its quality allows for it to be this price. I do still would like to use my AHAVA gel moisturizer over this just because I still get the right kind of smoothing and brightening effect with a cheaper price, but anything biossance is amazing!
Kailua Kona, HI
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Crislyn H.
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Crislyn H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow. So i literally just got this. I went back and forth for over a month on whether to purchase this or not. Luckily there was a buy one get one 30% off sale on skincare at Sephora. So i pulled the trigger and bought it. For first impressions i really like it so far. There’s not much of a scent, thank goodness. And your skin literally drinks it up. It’s a light weight and lays beautifully on the skin. It dries down very quickly and allows makeup use right over and doesn’t cause any issues. I will update the review after a week or so. But so far thrilled and no regrets!
Nepean, ON
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Sherri G.
I tried Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer from a sample I received from Sephora. Having had a bad experience with a squalane serum I was nervous, but this gel did not cause the same reaction (migraine). However, it did not give me any positive skin results. I found that it did not absorb well and left a faint tackiness. My skin did not feel very moisturized either, I had to layer another product over this one. Gels don't always work well for me, so that could be why, but this isn't a cheap product so I was expecting more, even from a sample. Overall, this did nothing for me and I wouldn't purchase a full-sized product. I rated it a 3 because it was actually bad either.
Eugene, OR
I love this moisturizer!! It has saved my skin, which is combination and uber sensitive. I've been using this product for a month now, I first purchased a sample size in hope that it would be a light, non greasy moisturizer to use for day time, and let me tell you I'm flake free, even during the dry cold winter season. I add a few drops of their Tea Tree oil to help with my rosacea, and I'm good for a full day. My face isn't oily at the end of the day either like other moisturizers are. This product is simply the best!
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to love this moisturizer, but it just didn’t work for me. I’m giving it 3 stars due to the clean ingredients but there’s not much I liked about it past that. 5-10 minutes after applying it my skin felt dry and tight. I felt like I had to use a ton of it to feel anywhere near as moisturized as I like. And I can’t justify the price for the amount you get especially if you have to really slather it on to feel like it’s working. I ended up giving the rest to a friend.
Plantsville, CT
Purchased at: Biossance
Overall I have to say that I am impressed with biossance products. This product is light weight and provides nice moisture. I do have very dry skin. For this reason I do prefer the cream to the gel. I also feel like the cream lasts a lot longer in locking in moisture and the amount of times I will be able to apply it. This probably will not be my daily go to, but overall is a quality product. Probably for someone who has oily or combination skin. #biossance #skincare #clean #ewg
I know that this product has a bit of a higher price point but I think it’s so worth it! It’s kept my skin soft and moisturized all winter. Yknow when your nose gets super dry and flakey after constantly blowing it? This stuff will heal your skin literally overnight!! It’s an amazing product- not to mention it’s a clean brand! Would1000% recommend it. Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer
San Francisco
I love this moisturizer! It makes you face feel so refreshed and is so soothing if you’re skin is dry or irritated. My skin absorbs this so fast it’s insane, and then I feel like I could put more on, so I just wish it left a more lasting feel! Like any gel moisturizer, I think if you have super dry skin, cream is better, but for anything else, try this one!
This product is amazing and even keeps up with Drunk Elephant products which makes it a good value. Since beginning use of this gel my skin has become less red, in less than a week! The packaging is very pleasing and feels nice in your hands. The gel itself absorbs rapidly with no film or residue. I have oily skin and usually halfway through the day my face is very shiny. With this gel it has stayed completely matte all day long. No matter your skin type you should give this a shot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...