Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsBiossance
Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 01 oz/4ml Trial Size

BIOSSANCE Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 0.1 oz/4ml Trial Size

This powerful serum diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while evening skin tone and reducing visible discoloration. Great for all skin types, even sensitive, it does not irritate or make skin photosensitive like retinoids, so it may be used during the day.

A lightweight, effective serum featuring bakuchiol, a plant-derived retinol alternative that offers retinol-like results—without the skin irritation or sensitivity; Suitable for all skin types; Non-comedogenic, paraben-free; .1 oz./4ml mini/trial size

Does this irritate your skin?
Can I use this along with the new biossance vitamin c serum[product:biossance-squalane-10%-lactic-acid-resurfacing-night-serum] ?
Is this good for sensitive and combination skin ?
Start your review of BIOSSANCE Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 0.1 oz/4ml Trial Size!
Pamela R.
waretown, NJ
BIOSSANCE Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 0.1 oz/4ml Trial Size uploaded by Pamela R.
I received a sample of this product in one of my subscription boxes and just tried it yesterday. It feels so good on my skin and absorbs quickly, and my skin afterward is so soft and smooth. I would highly recommend this Biossance SQUALANE MARINE ALGAE EYE CREAM. I’ve been using this product for about a week now and I have already noticed a difference! I don’t get much sleep and this eye cream has helped reduce the appearance of bags and tiredness! I received a complimentary sample for testing purposes and will most definitely be ordering!!! You will not be disappointed! Another thing, it seems to reduce the look of my wrinkles and my makeup goes on much smoother. Best for very dry to dry combo skin, if you break out, it’ll be too heavy. It has drastically changed my dry skin for the better. I mix it in with my makeup and always look like I’m glowing! I also use it before bed as a deep moisturizer. #Biossance #VOXBOX #Influenster #gotitfree #sephora #algae #eyecream #lookyounger @influenster @biossance #Biossance #BiossancexInfluenster #contest #complimentary @biossance @Influenster #skincare #skincareaddict #skincareobsessed #instabeauty #instaskincare #skincaregame #skincareregime #skincareph #skincarereview #biossance #squalane #skincareregime #beautyaddict #beauty #skincareobsessed #serum #eyecream #retinol #highend #highendskincare #natural
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
BIOSSANCE Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 0.1 oz/4ml Trial Size uploaded by Irish P.
Biossance has gifted me with a Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum. It came in well packed. It's in a pump bottle container. Very nice packaging. This is plant-based and says good for sensitive skin, reason why I'm so excited to finally try it. Smells like an herb but I can't distinguish it. It is soothing. It's a creamy texture. Not greasy and is easily absorbed by skin. This is like Serum-moisturizer thing. It hydrates my skin that I'm not even applying moisturizer after serum. I love the way it hydrates my skin. It really helped removed the dry/dead skin. Fine lines are still visible, so not sure maybe if used constantly, it will helped eliminate them. One thing's for sure, this is indeed great and recommended even to those with very sensitive skin like me. If you're prone to breakouts, this serum is for you. Biossance
Priyanka P.
Houston
BIOSSANCE Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 0.1 oz/4ml Trial Size uploaded by Priyanka P.
I tried this biossance products for the first time , and trust me I am hooked with the product. So smooth on the skin , works perfectly fine . The consistency is also perfect. It looks greasy at fist , but your skin will observe the cream so fast , and leave your skin smooth and glowing. Perfect size for traveling too . Affordable and packing is also cute .[product:biossance-squalane-phyto-retinol-serum-01-oz/4ml-trial-size]
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This was okay, it’s not bad but if you are older than 30 you will need something stronger than this. It’s gentle and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It has a lovely texture. I won’t repurchase this, but if you are on you 20’s it’s a good start.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Purchased at: Sephora
This took time for my skin to adjust because it is very potent and powerful. Make cause a slight breakout but if you give the product time it works wonders.
Tamar M.
I have tried several similar products from other brands. Biossance has so far never failed to impress me. I think the products and pricing are better than all their competitors with similar or slightly higher price brackets. I recommend Biossance including but not exclusively this product.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
This is probably one of my favorite products for dark spots and fine lines. I started noticing a pretty big difference in my skin about a good two weeks in, and have been loving this product since. It is alittle pricier, but worth the price especially since I actually see results. Also didn't irritate me like a lot of retinol products can, I usually use a niacinamide product with/after using. Overall great product, highly recommend.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This phyto-retinol serum is probably one of my favorite serums out there, that being said I am struggling with the scent. Really struggling. I love it at night especially before bed when I don't want my face feeling oily, sticky and caked on with product- it's perfect for the summer in my opinion. The plant based retinol alternative Bakuchiol, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin B3 help even out skin tone, hydrate and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. I love the creamy light weight consistency of it and it pairs GREAT with the Squalane + Vitamin C+ Rose oil. It really is great, I just need to get past the smell. That's why I took it down a star. Try for yourself, the scent does dissipate and the texture is amazing!
alisha I.
Scarsdale, NY
I don’t have aging skin yet so couldn’t really see a difference? I took It out of my skincare for now and my skin hasn’t changed
Asina P.
tx
BIOSSANCE Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 0.1 oz/4ml Trial Size uploaded by Asina P.
Usually I can’t use retinol because my skin has sensitivity to it, but I think this is very gentle so far! I’ve got the 10mL so I’m just testing it out and I’ve seen no negative effects so far. I can’t wait to see how it fares compared to the squalane and lactic acid serum I have from them.