Has anyone used this routinely and noticed a difference? I’m looking for something that will even out my complexion. Has this actually helped anyone?
Nutley, NJ - il y a un an

3 answers

Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream: I recently started using this product and I must say my skin feels a lot softer, smoother and hydrated. I use it with the Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil and literally my skin hasn’t looked this good in so long! I noticed my acne is more calm and not as red as usual.
il y a un an
I am on week on of using 2x a day, and I notice the most results right when I wake up. Also, my rosacea is clearing, and I did not expect that honestly. I will update again in a week if I notice anything else! I think it is worth it, especially just to try. I started with a sample size. They had a great christmas time deal that allowed me to purchase several samples to explore this brand!
il y a un an
Definitely. I recently ran out, but while I was using it I remember looking in the mirror one day and being like “damn my skin is glowing! It looks so good!”