Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream

A rich and decadent moisturizing repair cream with all the good fats (lipids) your skin needs to deeply moisturize without leaving a greasy after feel. This moisturizing face repair cream is formulated with lipids that mimic and support skin’s natural moisture barrier: squalane, omega fatty acids, ceramides and plant sterols help nourish, plump, hydrate and feed your skin.

Can this product be used while using topical trentinoin?
Does this cause break-outs?
Se puede aplicar antes del maquillaje? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream!
Florencia  D.
Windermere, FL
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Florencia  D.
Best moisturizer ever! super moisturizing, it has a slight aroma of natural components but nothing perfumed. The best part is that Biossanse is a brand that, in addition to being cruelty free, is toxic free (their ingredients are 100% plant-based), so if you haven't tried their products yet, I don't know what you're waiting for! Totally worth it!
Milian O.
1,058 reviews
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Milian O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very good cream, it feels very light on the skin, it absorbs quickly and it is not greasy. This clean beauty brand is a vegan cream, so its products do not have fragrance, only plants and it is very good moisturizer for the skin. Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
Ashley G.
Paterson, NJ
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
It has a very tangy earthy type of scent that I didn’t like at all but I did like that it was super moisturizing and could be used for day or night. It does have a bit of a heavier texture to it so if you plan to use it in the morning I would use a very small amount. It absorbs nicely not rapidly but fast enough to see an effect before leaving to start your day. Makes my skin feel soft and soothes my breakouts without causing more to appear. I don’t know if I’d buy it again maybe for like winter time. It’s a good cream for those that suffer from dry skin.
Haley S.
Hillsboro, IL
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Haley S.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Haley S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very nice cream. The smell is very odd first off, but it sinks in and you don’t notice it as much. It is rich (not as heavy as the skinfix barrier cream but definitely similar to that in terms of how it feels on the skin). I can’t use this on the parts of my skin that are more oily unless I am doing a sort of heavy “sleep mask” kind of routine. It would make my oily areas greasy during the day for sure. It definitely is a quality product, but it also is expensive—more than I can afford anyway, I just happened to cash some Sephora points in on a sample of it. I like to use it on my upper cheek area where I get dry patches, and even kind of under my eyes a little bit. It is very gentle. I can see why people are hyped about this brand/product because it is very nice.
Catherine X.
Deer Park, NY
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Catherine X.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Catherine X.
I truly am affected by the scent of my products and this proves it. As much as I love Biossance, I don’t like this product. It just ain’t it. The smell is so weird it smells like some sort of fishy food. Also this is meant for dry skin which does not suit my skin. Thankfully I’ve only ever received these as free gifts with purchase. I’ve gotten about 3 of these and I just use them on my legs now. Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
Saharah (Ally) H.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Saharah (Ally) H.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Saharah (Ally) H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought a mini version of this with another @Biossance product to sample. I have sensitive skin & this moisturizer is fragrance free. It has a weird smell but I can tell it's the product itself that hasn't been covered up with irritating fragrance and for that I've come to like it. This goes on smooth and sinks into the skin. I layer a lot of different skincare and this causes little to no pilling. The one con is the price. For $58, I'm happier to keep shopping around than commit to this. I retain moisture very well but don't necessarily see life-changing benefits that make it worth the price. However, I would buy this on a nice discount 😊 #skincare #dewyskin
Adiona B.
Long Beach, MS
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Adiona B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ended up getting the mini with my points on Sephora, was super excited to try this! My skin has been super dry this winter and I was hoping this would be my holy grail. There isn’t much of a scent which I don’t really care for but it was a little thicker for my liking. My skin did feel hydrated after using but the fact that it’s thick makes me not like it as much as I would like to. It’s also SO expensive, the full size is 58 which is just ridiculous. Def not worth 58
Madi V.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Madi V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yes to this moisturizer!!! Yes yes yes. The texture is divine, it's so fine and goes inside the skin super fast. It leaves the skin so hydrated that I am definitely getting the full size. A little bit goes a long way and just makes me feel taken care of. Give it a try you will not regret.
Corrin C.
Chepachet, RI
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Corrin C.
Love this cream! Smell is a little off putting, but it doesn’t linger, so I can deal. I used this as my nightly cream in the winter, and currently (summer) I use this only on the nights I use my prescription retinol. (I use my lighter Tatcha Water Cream on non retinol summer nights) I have combo skin and I’ve had no problems with this. Extremely moisturizing and my skin feels amazing in the morning! Tried a sample size I had gotten from Biossance, and ended buying the full size. Most likely will stay as a staple in my nighttime routine!
Angela C.
Placentia, CA
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Angela C.
LOVE this product! I was skeptical of Biossance at first and thought it was way overhyped. After trying several products, I have quickly become converted. This cream has a light consistency but it really sinks into my skin and makes it glow. It’s perfect for morning or night because it’s hydrating but not too heavy at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dina S.
Ventura, CA
il y a 6 mois
Stephanie A. il y a 6 mois
Great for sensitive skin! A little goes a long way imo
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,352 reviews
il y a 8 mois
Jennifer W. il y a 8 mois
I bought some of the sample size kits from their site directly and so far my skin is loving this product. My dry skin looks and feels so dewy. I’m 2 weeks in. I especially like the repair cream, rose oil and marine eye cream.