Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A rich, luxurious cream formulated with skin-restoring multi-lipids. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine Lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know...

Are you willing to spend more on ethical products? Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
Is this comedogenic?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream!
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Mariela O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very good cream, it feels very light on the skin, it absorbs quickly and it is not greasy. This clean beauty brand is a vegan cream, so its products do not have fragrance, only plants and it is very good moisturizer for the skin. Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
Paterson, NJ
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
It has a very tangy earthy type of scent that I didn’t like at all but I did like that it was super moisturizing and could be used for day or night. It does have a bit of a heavier texture to it so if you plan to use it in the morning I would use a very small amount. It absorbs nicely not rapidly but fast enough to see an effect before leaving to start your day. Makes my skin feel soft and soothes my breakouts without causing more to appear. I don’t know if I’d buy it again maybe for like winter time. It’s a good cream for those that suffer from dry skin.
Hillsboro, IL
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Haley S.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Haley S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very nice cream. The smell is very odd first off, but it sinks in and you don’t notice it as much. It is rich (not as heavy as the skinfix barrier cream but definitely similar to that in terms of how it feels on the skin). I can’t use this on the parts of my skin that are more oily unless I am doing a sort of heavy “sleep mask” kind of routine. It would make my oily areas greasy during the day for sure. It definitely is a quality product, but it also is expensive—more than I can afford anyway, I just happened to cash some Sephora points in on a sample of it. I like to use it on my upper cheek area where I get dry patches, and even kind of under my eyes a little bit. It is very gentle. I can see why people are hyped about this brand/product because it is very nice.
Deer Park, NY
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by catherine X.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by catherine X.
I truly am affected by the scent of my products and this proves it. As much as I love Biossance, I don’t like this product. It just ain’t it. The smell is so weird it smells like some sort of fishy food. Also this is meant for dry skin which does not suit my skin. Thankfully I’ve only ever received these as free gifts with purchase. I’ve gotten about 3 of these and I just use them on my legs now. Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Ally H.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Ally H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought a mini version of this with another @Biossance product to sample. I have sensitive skin & this moisturizer is fragrance free. It has a weird smell but I can tell it's the product itself that hasn't been covered up with irritating fragrance and for that I've come to like it. This goes on smooth and sinks into the skin. I layer a lot of different skincare and this causes little to no pilling. The one con is the price. For $58, I'm happier to keep shopping around than commit to this. I retain moisture very well but don't necessarily see life-changing benefits that make it worth the price. However, I would buy this on a nice discount 😊 #skincare #dewyskin
West Chester, PA
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Adiona B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ended up getting the mini with my points on Sephora, was super excited to try this! My skin has been super dry this winter and I was hoping this would be my holy grail. There isn’t much of a scent which I don’t really care for but it was a little thicker for my liking. My skin did feel hydrated after using but the fact that it’s thick makes me not like it as much as I would like to. It’s also SO expensive, the full size is 58 which is just ridiculous. Def not worth 58
Los Angeles, CA
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Angela C.
LOVE this product! I was skeptical of Biossance at first and thought it was way overhyped. After trying several products, I have quickly become converted. This cream has a light consistency but it really sinks into my skin and makes it glow. It’s perfect for morning or night because it’s hydrating but not too heavy at all.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Thet T.
I love the packaging and it is clean beauty brand. This cream is rich and creamy, delivering extra hydration especially that I got dry skin. The only thing that bothers me is the smell, I plug my nose when i put it on. This brand says 100% vegan not sure if there really is squalene from fish as it has that smell. This cream is also expensive. Will I repurchase? Maybe not for this line but definitely will repurchase their Squalene + Vit C Rose oil.
Beaverton, OR
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Christin M.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Christin M.
This is my least favorite moisturizer I have used. My face is typically oil with some minor dryness (typically nose). I have used this moisturizer at least 15 times in the morning before applying make up. Every single time my makeup application looks awful. Foundation automatically looks dry and not at all smooth. If I use this moisturizer without wearing makeup it is okay. I’m also not a fan of an open container for application as bacteria can easily get in. I will not be repurchasing this moisturizer.
Bourbonville
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream uploaded by Dr J.
Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream might be my favorite cold-weather night moisturizer ..... originally got a sample and bought the full version after using for a week ..... solid glass jar packaging that is easy to open ..... product it thick, spreads easily, and absorbs leaving a moisturized, non-greasy feel ..... my only real gripe is that the natural smell of the product is something I can't quite figure out and I'm not a fan even though it dissapates quickly ..... this one came recommended as a moisturizer for those with hyperpigmintation and it has lived up to the price point
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Riverton, NJ
il y a 3 mois
Donatella M. il y a 3 mois
NO! It definitely doesn’t smell like fish! 😂 Its a very subtle and gentle scent, actually.