Biossance Squalane + Mineral SPF 45

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight, makeup-priming mineral facial sunscreen that protects against UVA/UVB and infrared rays while defending against environmental stressors. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- Sun protection If you want to know more…This multitasking, lightweight, and non-greasy mineral sunscreen lotion protects skin from UVA/ UVB and infrared rays, while defending against environmental stressors and pollution. It absorbs quickly, leaving skin with a healthy-looking glow, and makes the perfect primer for easy makeup application. This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, noncomedogenic, and EWG verified. Research results: Based on a clinical study of 33 women, aged 20 to 45, 28 days of once daily use:- 17% decrease in pollution on the surface of the skin Based on a self-assessment study of 33 women, aged 20 to 45, 28 days of once daily use: - 89% of women say that skin feels protected against daily aggressors - 86% of women say that the product prepped their skin for easier makeup application - 86% of women say that their skin looks more luminous

Pros and cons?
Does this wear well under makeup?
Does this leave a gray or white cast on the skin?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Mineral SPF 45!
Purchased at: Sephora
I seem to have a bit of a titanium dioxide allergy so I couldn't wear this more than 3 days in a row. That said, my skin was more tolerant of this product than most other sunscreens, even those marketed for sensitive skin. That leads me to believe most with standard sensitive skin, not hyper sensitive like me, should be perfectly fine using this. It felt moisturizing and blended seamlessly, I was able to get all the white cast to disappear. It wears well under makeup and didn't seem to cause any extra oiliness or trigger breakouts.
Los Angeles
I reallllllly like this sunscreen. First of all, I trust Biossance bc of their EWG certification but this is also just a great sunscreen. It moisturizes my skin— and even (and maybe Im imagining this but I dont think so) makes my skin feel less oily. The only thing is that it does have a very light shimmer in it (you really can only see it up-close in direct sun) but I also kind of like that.
Long Beach, CA
Bought from biossance website and used when in Hawaii. Works well and my face did not burn at all. Has a little sparkle which I like so I don’t look so dull. Not drying and works well as a primer too. I only use a thin layer cause sunscreen has that white cast but this wasn’t too bad when I use with no makeup.
Rogers, AR
I wasn't sold on this product. I love biossance and was excited to try this sunscreen, but it just wasn't for me. It is pretty thick and leaves a shine on your face. Also, something that bothered me was that it has a glittery look to it and I try to prevent shine/glittery look.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every morning as a sunscreen / primer and it applies smoothly onto my skin. There is no white cast and it does not dry out my skin. I would recommend and buy it again.
This VEGAN sunscreen keeps my burn free all day. The coverage is great and stays on for hours. It also doesn’t clog my pores, some sunscreens give me breakouts. So this is a great alternative.
Vallejo, CA
LOOOVE!!! This is great! It's sunscreen but can also be used as a primer which is great because that's one less product I have to worry about buying or putting on my face. An effective but simple skincare regimen is key.
Irvine, CA
This product is really nice and all natural. Does not leave a sheen on my although I am very pale. The only thing I don’t like is that it is thick and makes it difficult to spread without pulling your skin. I mix it with oil.
Vallejo, CA
Best skin care brand I’ve come across thus far. Packaging is all recycled and recyclable. Bottles are cute and elegant. This sunscreen lasts all day and it gives you that glowy look.
Wyoming, MI
I wanted to like this SPF - it sat well on dry skin, didn't break me out, and kept the skin feeling nice all day. But it has a thicker consistency that isn't very comfortable to manipulate and move across the face and it definitely leaves a white cast on the face. ALSO - THERE IS SHIMMER IN IT. Be warned!! For awhile I just accepted it as it was but soon it was all I could see every time I looked in a mirror. If I got too close you could clearly see the shimmer reflects on the skin. Glowy doesn't mean glittery, Biossance! I'm giving it two stars for having spf above 30 but otherwise, hard pass!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...