Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

An ultra-fine facial mist that replenishes skin with minerals and hydrates with sugarcane-derived squalane and two types of hyaluronic acid. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and uneven textureFormulation: SprayHighlighted Ingredients:- Multi-mineral Complex: Replenishes minerals lost throughout the day and brought on by the effects of stress, overindulgence, and pollution- Squalane: Hydrates while locking in essential moisture- Green Algae: Helps skin maintain electrolyte and hydration balance instantly and over time.

How do you compliment this with your daily routine, oily skin?
Can you use this before or after makeup or both, what is best?
Is this a makeup setting spray or just for extra hydration?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL!
Lowville, NY
2,150 reviews
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL
This replenished , hydrated and nourished my skin , easy to use , very affordable , smells wonderful
Tulsa, OK
This smells great and is very hydrating. I use it after washing my face and before moisturizing.
giza
Instant nutrition for your face! That’s what I feel when I spritz some of this on. It’s clean, I love the tone of green & the gold on the packaging, & the ingredients listed which all resonate healthy nutritious vibes. It’s portable & is a mainstay in my purse so I can just use anywhere I need a little on-the-go! My skin feels refreshed & happy after each use. definitely recommend!
Vancouver , BC
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as part of a bundle when I bought the rose oil. I didn’t think I would like it but it left my skin feeling refreshed . I like to use this to set my make up after I’m done and it gives me a dewy look. Would definitely buy this in full size !
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s absolutely beautiful. It’s probably the most fine mist I’ve ever used without any weird scent. It hydrated beautifully and I love adding too many sprays of this during my routine especially before hyaluronic acid. I love the milky look of it too
Brooklyn, NY
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by annie K.
Biossance is another love to talk about. This Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL hydrates my skin because its two type of hyaluronic acid. It helped me to refresh the look of my makeup. I love the smell and structure! I also use it as a settingspray after I apply makeup. I will buy it again and again!
Toronto
Underwhelming. Noticed no real difference after months of use. Especially at this price point, the formula should at least do something rather than sit and flake on the skin. It was my first time using and I will not be purchasing again. Biossance in general has been a big no for me interns of quality and effectiveness.
VANCOUVER, BC
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist
Love how luxe this mist looks on my shelf and it’s just a good, solid skincare mist! I usually use it to prep my skin for my evening skincare ritual. It is expensive but since I’ve run out I really miss it, and squalane has a lot of benefits to anti aging. I like how theirs is plant based so no sharks were harmed in the production!
Indonesia
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Jessica K.
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL
It smells amazing I wish I could bathe in it, lol. I don't actually feel my skin glow after using it (like some people claim), but I do think it's great to hydrate your skin on the go.
Marrakech, Marrakech
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL
Hello My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account and facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask . I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products. If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias for FREE. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you . ■this is my e-mail ● [email protected] ● I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles, CA