Skin CareFacial SkincareFace MistsBiossance
Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 253 oz/ 75 mL

Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

An ultra-fine facial mist that replenishes skin with minerals and hydrates with sugarcane-derived squalane and two types of hyaluronic acid. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and uneven textureFormulation: SprayHighlighted Ingredients:- Multi-mineral Complex: Replenishes minerals lost throughout the day and brought on by the effects of stress, overindulgence, and pollution- Squalane: Hydrates while locking in essential moisture- Green Algae: Helps skin maintain electrolyte and hydration balance instantly and over time.

Is this product good for sensitive skin? I am looking for a toner to help remove excess skin care products in the morning from the night before, but am afraid this will irritate my face
How do you compliment this with your daily routine, oily skin?
Can you use this before or after makeup or both, what is best?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL!
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Phil D.
This was the final product I received in Biossance’s summer mystery bag. I’d never tried a toner in a spray form before, so I was definitely curious to see how this would work. The mister on here is AMAZING - if you’re looking for a fine mist, this is it, it’s a real luxury experience. As for the product itself, however, I have to say it’s not my favorite - I’ve fallen in love with Biossance & many of their products work for me, but I noticed my skin starting to break out while using this & it was the only thing I had changed 😩 The ingredients didn’t agree with me whatsoever in comparison to their other products. In addition, I’m more into applying toner either by a cotton round or with my hands, & I have to say this doesn’t compare to my [product:innisfree-green-tea-moisture-balancing-toner-676-oz/-200-ml], which is incredible for sensitive, acne-prone skin. I wouldn’t recommend this, especially considering the price point!
Yedely T.
garfield
This is pricey but worth it, this smells really good and I 1st tried this with Sephora sample then got a full-size
Natalie T.
I like this product but it does have a weird smell to it.. I use it as an essence so my serums and moisturizer can seep in my skin better. Overall a good product. It does the job and is good for the environment.
Jennifer D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Jennifer D.
I was excited to try this product. I’ve heard good things about it but to be honest I wasn’t impressed. It did nothing for my skin. I do like the applicator. It is a very fine mist. Other than that I would skip out on this one. Many other better products out there![product:biossance-squalane-micronutrient-fine-mist-253-oz/-75-ml]
Ashley F.
Freeport, NY
I absolutely love this product. I already purchased a second bottle and I’m hardly through with the first. I love the packaging and the spritzer works perfectly. It feels so cooling and refreshing going on. I haven’t been using it long and I’ve seen a major difference in the appearance of my skin. I can’t even believe how quickly and noticeable the changes are. My fiancé notices too, and usually he always says ‘your skin looks fine and the same as it always has I never notice anything wrong with it.’ So for him to notice serious improvements means a LOT to me and hopefully makes a difference to anyone reading this. I am really, really looking forward to trying more Biossance products. If they’re anything like this spray, you will not be disappointed.
Caroline C.
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Caroline C.
I bought this Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL about a month ago from Sephora and I absolutely love it. I put a couple sprays on my face and neck after every shower and it leaves my skin refreshed and moisturized. It's really inexpensive, especially given the results it'll produce. I can guarantee nobody will break out from this product either! This mist is not oily at all and dries within a few seconds. Great for pre makeup application. Smells amazing too. I love all of Biossance products, but this is my new favorite! Edit: Been using the mist after my shower and before applying make up for over a month now and WOW!! I ended up Black Friday shopping for more (even though I'm only half way through my bottle) and signed up for automatic shipment of this every other month!
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Cynthia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loving this Squalane mist. I use it before and after applying my makeup!! It really hydrates my skin, it’s a CLEAN product, no harsh chemicals. It’s is well worth the price!! Loving it and I will be buying more and other products from Biossance😊
Olena S.
King of Prussia
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Olena S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Summer is finally here and while we are all for warmer weather,the heat can be seriously exhausting.Mists can help maintain skin’s hydration levels in the summer,neutralize oiliness,refresh the skin,and extend the wear of makeup. ⁣ Biossance happens to offer one of the most skin-plumping mists,thanks to its infusion of two different types of hyaluronic acid. And,of course,it wouldn't be a Biossance product without the brand's hero ingredient, squalane, which locks additional moisture into the skin.⁣ I absolutely love this mist.It makes my skin so soft and hydrated.⁣ It works great under my makeup, it softens my fine lines and smoothes everything out. It smells amazing too.Absolutely my favorite,must have mist! ♡
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite product from Biossance. It’s a nice mist but my mister broke about half way through the bottle making the product useless. I would not repurchase this as I think there are other options for better prices.
Dalila V.
Euless, TX
I love anything biossance. Except this mist. I was so excited to try it bc of all of their other amazing things, but this unfortunately made my sensitive acne prone skin break out. So I would not recommend to people with my skin type.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeanie K.