Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

An ultra-fine facial mist that replenishes skin with minerals and hydrates with sugarcane-derived squalane and two types of hyaluronic acid. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and uneven textureFormulation: SprayHighlighted Ingredients:- Multi-mineral Complex: Replenishes minerals lost throughout the day and brought on by the effects of stress, overindulgence, and pollution- Squalane: Hydrates while locking in essential moisture- Green Algae: Helps skin maintain electrolyte and hydration balance instantly and over time.

How do you compliment this with your daily routine, oily skin?
Can you use this before or after makeup or both, what is best?
Is this a makeup setting spray or just for extra hydration?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL!
Baldock, Herts
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL
This is stunning!!! I love these sort of sprays they smell so good. This is grate for before or after makup use grate for sensitive skin
Eugene , OR
I've been using this product for the last 4 months. I feel using this line is too clogging for my skin. I started breaking out badly. Very cystic, weird I never really had acne before. The products worked really well at first for me. Some are still great. This toner was on that just did not work.
giza
Instant nutrition for your face! That’s what I feel when I spritz some of this on. It’s clean, I love the tone of green & the gold on the packaging, & the ingredients listed which all resonate healthy nutritious vibes. It’s portable & is a mainstay in my purse so I can just use anywhere I need a little on-the-go! My skin feels refreshed & happy after each use. definitely recommend!
Lexington, KY
I love this so much. I honestly don’t know what it does, but I love spraying it on my face throughout the day when I am getting tired and can feel my body start to drag. A little pick me up for my face
Killeen , TX
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Cynthia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loving this Squalane mist. I use it before and after applying my makeup!! It really hydrates my skin, it’s a CLEAN product, no harsh chemicals. It’s is well worth the price!! Loving it and I will be buying more and other products from Biossance😊
Vancouver , BC
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as part of a bundle when I bought the rose oil. I didn’t think I would like it but it left my skin feeling refreshed . I like to use this to set my make up after I’m done and it gives me a dewy look. Would definitely buy this in full size !
Euless, TX
I love anything biossance. Except this mist. I was so excited to try it bc of all of their other amazing things, but this unfortunately made my sensitive acne prone skin break out. So I would not recommend to people with my skin type.
I absolutely love this product. I already purchased a second bottle and I’m hardly through with the first. I love the packaging and the spritzer works perfectly. It feels so cooling and refreshing going on. I haven’t been using it long and I’ve seen a major difference in the appearance of my skin. I can’t even believe how quickly and noticeable the changes are. My fiancé notices too, and usually he always says ‘your skin looks fine and the same as it always has I never notice anything wrong with it.’ So for him to notice serious improvements means a LOT to me and hopefully makes a difference to anyone reading this. I am really, really looking forward to trying more Biossance products. If they’re anything like this spray, you will not be disappointed.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s absolutely beautiful. It’s probably the most fine mist I’ve ever used without any weird scent. It hydrated beautifully and I love adding too many sprays of this during my routine especially before hyaluronic acid. I love the milky look of it too
Brooklyn, NY
Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by annie K.
Biossance is another love to talk about. This Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL hydrates my skin because its two type of hyaluronic acid. It helped me to refresh the look of my makeup. I love the smell and structure! I also use it as a settingspray after I apply makeup. I will buy it again and again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles, CA