Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream

VISIBLY LIFTS, FIRMS & SMOOTHS THE LOOK OF SKIN

Our latest innovation in eye cream pairs the power of marine algae and paracress extract* for maximum performance. The result? A lifted look that also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its melt-in texture delivers deep hydration and a perfect canvas for makeup.Melt-in. Lift Up.

• Visibly lifts after the first application thanks to paracress extract.
  • Pink marine algae peptide complex minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 7 days.**
  • Squalane delivers long-lasting hydration and creates the perfect canvas for makeup.
  • This cream’s dreamy pink hue is inspired by the rare, nutrient-rich lakes found in Australia to California.

*Based on a clinical in-vivo efficacy ingredient study of 30 women, ages 35-55, after 7 days.
**Based on a clinical in-vivo efficacy study of 28 women, ages 45 to 65, after one application.

For external use only. Use only as directed. We recommend a patch test prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.

LEADING INGREDIENTS

PARACRESS EXTRACT: INSTANTLY AND VISIBLY LIFTS AND FIRMS THE SKIN’S SURFACE WITH THE FIRST APPLICATION

• SQUALANE: Weightlessly locks in essential moisture
  • PINK MARINE ALGAE: Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area within 7 days

ALSO MADE WITH:

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Palmitate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Astaxanthin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.

Looking for a new eye cream!! Any suggestionsBiossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream ?
Is this product worth the price?
What do we think about these products? I’ve ordered sample sizes of them, what are your thoughts? #biossance Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream!
Isabella G.
Austin, TX
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Isabella G.
Such a great consistency for an eye cream. It’s thick and cream- but not greasy at all. Helps hydrate + diminish wrinkles! I apply at night and in the morning! Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
Ari G.
Denver, CO
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Ari G.
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Ari G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream Such an amazing eye cream!!! Loaded with hydrating ingredients to help plump and brighten! I keep this in my fridge and love how cooling it feels while it soaks in! Biossance always makes me feel like I’m using natural luxury!
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Natasha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Its very moisturizing and non irritating. It has a creamy consistency and didn’t feel too greasy but not worth the price. I received this as a sample so I’ve been using it for a while but haven’t really seen any major differences.
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Heather J.
🚨Biossance Squalene + Marine Algae Eye Cream 👀👁👁🧿 •This is a SUPER hydrating eye cream that also firms the eye area and reduces appearance of fine lines/wrinkles around the eye area 👵🏼 •It is formulated with marine algae complex (which helps with the wrinkles), paracress extract (smooths and firms), and squalene (holds in moisture) 😍 •What drew me to this product? The SQUALENE😍 My eye area gets super dry from my prescription acne medications, and this product soothes my eyes every night.💆🏼‍♀️ I’m also huge on anti-aging, and hydration is key! Dry skin or eyelids is the breeding ground for wrinkles 🤯 •This product was recommended to me by a @sephora worker! And I just love it so much, Rate: 🔟/🔟 . Invest in and protect the organ that allows you to see the beauty of the 🌎 Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
Amanda B.
Geneva
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Amanda B.
This eye cream is definitely one of the best I have ever tried! It’s kind of cream colored and just sinks into my eye area beautifully...leaving my under eyes looking bright and hydrated. I received a travel size for free with a Biossance order and now I absolutely must buy the full size. The first product I tried by Biossance was a no go for me...this eye cream certainly redeems the company in my eyes (pun intended ha ha) The only downside is that the full size is 54$...a bit pricey but I’m hoping I can catch during a sale.
Jonathon S.
Lenox, MA
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Jonathon S.
Big advocate of the Biossance brand being a clean beauty brand and educating the customers on each ingredient so we know what is being used on our skin. The eye cream has a easy application and great product for maintenance reducing fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
Shannon B.
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Shannon B.
This was the product that started my love affair with biossance. Such a creamy, smooth delightful feeling eye cream. I saw that meme that said if JTT was your childhood crush, that it’s time for eye cream. As I felt personally attacked, I immediately went on the search for one. Most of them caused milia, most of them caused breakouts and redness. But not this one. This one feels like a hug for your stressed out under eye area. If you’re looking for an eye cream, Buy this, you deserve it.
Molly G.
Madison, CT
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Molly G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the texture, lack of scent, and coolness when putting on near my eyes. The skin feels softer, still in that 30 day test window (sorry, I’ll try to update my review when I’ve gotten through all 30). Only complaints are the cost ($$$, but really, it’s an eye cream-we all know what we’re in for) and sometimes my eyes get a little itchy while using-but that could also because of how busy I’ve been at work. I’ll report back!
Mari E.
Bronx, NY
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Mari E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Learned a lot about eye creams and never really had a reason to purchase one and I love it but the eye cream may be the best thing I’ve ever purchased from them.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream uploaded by Victoria T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have never seen results literally over night! This is the most amazing eye cream I have literally ever tried! I would recommend this for anyone with baggy eyes or blue bags under there eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christy F.
il y a 4 mois
Cindy D. il y a 4 mois
I find they eye cream to be moisturizing and have lifting benefits where as the eye gel gives me a little hydration great for mornings under concealer but haven’t noticed any other differences from the gel
Happily N.
il y a 9 mois
Jess L. il y a 5 mois
It is extremely hydrating and not greasy. I think it's more geared towards normal to dry (personally) but for combo skin I just applied less
Marília T.
Sterling Heights
il y a 10 mois
Is the Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream as good as advertised ? #biossance #marinealgae
Ariana M. il y a 4 mois