Biossance
Squalane + Magnesium Deodorant 2 oz/ 75 g

Biossance Squalane + Magnesium Deodorant 2 oz/ 75 g

An aluminum-free formula that neutralizes odor and moisture. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness/ElasticityHighlighted Ingredients:- Magnesium: Absorbs sweat and helps reduce body odor- Sugarcane-Derived Squalane: Moisturizes and softens- Bisabolol: Soothes and calms skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: Experience powerful sweat defense in a smooth, easy-gliding stick that's gentle and soothing on delicate underarm skin, even when freshly shaved.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Magnesium Deodorant 2 oz/ 75 g!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie M.
Biossance Squalane + Magnesium Deodorant 2 oz/ 75 g uploaded by Melanie M.
Biossance so kindly sent me a full size of this deodorant. I love that it is aluminum free and EWG certified! I have used natural deodorants in the past without much success, but I am LOVING this one. It keeps me smelling great all day even in my non-ACed house! 🌿Texture: This goes on very smoothly and leaves no white marks even on dark clothing. 🌿Scent: This has a light citrus scent that us delightful. 🌿Usage: I apply this each morning, and it lasts until the next day! This is the first natural deodorant that I haven’t needed to reapply throughout the day.
Kim N.
San Diego, CA
A good deodorant! I have sensitive skin around my armpit area so most deodorants make me develop rashes but this one felt fine on my skin! However, it doesn’t last the longest and my sweat does break through after a while. Would still recommend this product

Looking for your answer?