Biossance
Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 25 oz/ 75 mL

Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL

An all-in-one peel, exfoliator, and mask (with the same formula you love-in a larger size) to visibly reduce fine lines, discoloration, and pores for skin that looks smooth and glowing. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Pores, and Dullness Formulation: MaskHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric, and Malic Acids (AHAs): Shed dead skin cells, support natural cell turnover, and visibly refine the skin's surface. - Fine Mineral Spheres: Gently polish for refined, smooth-looking skin. - Licorice Root: Calms the skin, reducing visible signs of redness and irritation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL!
Bourbonville
Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Dr J.
Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Dr J.
New year, new to-me mask! I'm not feeling TO peeling solution lately, and wanted to give Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL a try as a gentler option ..... dispenses and spreads easily ..... contains some scrubby bits but not in the density of a typical physical exfoliant so they are more for aestetics than functionality (a good thing) ...... tingles for a couple minutes but no burning sensation ...... rinsed off easily after 10 minutes ...... gives that AHA glow without hot spots and softness that is enhanced by the ddotional moisturizing ingredients ...... finally used to the light, natural squalane scent of Biossance products, though I was initially put off ..... appreciate the change to tube packaging for improved hygienic delivery ..... would like to have disclosure on the specific percent of glycolic acid. Looking forward to using this 1-2xs per week for the next several months.
Orlando, FL
Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Alisha K.
Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Alisha K.
This is the best mask I’ve ever used hands down! You can REALLY see the glow the moment you wash it off. You look radiant and refreshed!
Laramie, WY
This mask is in my top 2 favorite I've ever tried. You know that nice burn/clean feeling something gives you? This product revives your fface. Literally I feel brand new when I use this.
Gilbert
I am new to this mask and love how a little of this mask goes a long ways. There are scrubbies in the mixture so as you apply it, you can kind of massage it and scrub your face. It truly does brighten your face; I was impressed! The only thing I did NOT like about this mask is the film of oil or fat you get as you're washing the product off of your face. I've tried to track down what could be the culprit to this 'feeling' with other products not Biossance, and I've narrowed it down to stearic acid, myristic acid and glycerin. Guess what - Biossance only has glycerin in it, so I'm assuming this is what causes this feeling. Glycerin is the second ingredient, and I've noticed that when glycerin is really high on an ingredients list, it makes me feel yucky. Normally, I would return or toss a product that leaves this film on my face (I've tossed a lot of products!), but I'm going to keep this. The results are pretty good for only having to do a mask only 2-3 times a week compared to a daily face wash.
Colpitts Settlement, NB
Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL uploaded by Melanie W.
Love this mask. In only 10 minutes skin feels brighter and smoother. Would definitely recommend adding this to your skincare regime.

Looking for your answer?