BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBiossance
Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz/ 200 mL

Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz/ 200 mL

A deeply hydrating body cream powered by caffeine and niacinamide to visibly tone skin. Skin Type: Normal, Oily, Combination, Dry Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity Formulation: Lightweight Cream Highlighted Ingredients:- Caffeine from Green Coffee Beans: Visibly firms skin- Niacinamide: Improves skin texture and supports the moisture barrier- Sugarcane-Derived Squalane: Mimics skin's natural lipids to deeply hydrate.

This is a product I have wanted to try, but not sure if it really works. What are the main benefits of this body cream?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz/ 200 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa X.
Edmonds, WA
Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Vanessa X.
I have always wanted to try a biossance product so when one showed up in my octoly picks,had to have it this brand has some amazing products and this one wasn't a disappointment at first glance the cream looked heavy but once on the skin it felt light. It absorbs extremely well. After first use it has made my skin feel firmer.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
I use this because I currently have a stretching pregnant belly. I like to use it on that as well as my chest and arms mostly. And button. It has a thicker texture but it absorbed fast into my skin and left my feeling soft and hydrated. It hasn’t seemed to show toning effects yet but I have to use it more frequently and after I have the baby as well to see if it tightens things up. So far so good! You get a lot of product in the jar and you don’t need a lot per body part.
Amanda B.
Geneva
Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Amanda B.
I absolutely love Biossance products. I use a few of their products daily. So, when I saw they had a body cream available- I had to have it! First of all, I love that this cream is available in scented AND unscented! I picked the unscented. This cream is pretty thick but it sinks into the skin really well. It made my skin feel hydrated for 24hrs. My only complaint is that it comes in a tub vs. a bottle w/ pump. It’s unsanitary PLUS I have long nails so it’s just annoying to scoop out. I use a rubber face mask brush to scoop it out.
Annabelle S.
Selden, NY
I really did not notice any firming or toning difference in my skin but it did make my skin feel very soft and the smell was pretty subtle and neutral which I like.
Susan E.
Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Susan E.
This is a very thick body cream. It feels very hydrating but it doesn’t do much. I did not notice any firmness in my skin. I did not notice any change in my skin when using this.