Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL

An antioxidant-rich cleansing oil that effortlessly dissolves impurities and makeup and leaves skin with a beautiful, healthy look and feel. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and uneven textureFormulation: OilHighlighted Ingredients:- Eight Plant-derived Oils and Extracts: Calm, soften, and deliver nourishing antioxidant-rich oils to the skin- 100% Plant-Derived Squalane: Weightlessly locks in essential moisture- Hemisqualane: Derived from sugarcane, excellent for its gentle, yet effective cleansing and makeup removing properties. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Does this cleansing oil require a double cleanse Or is it fine to just wash with water afterwards?
Is this a pre-cleanser?
Has anyone used this product? I am hearing that it burns your eyes.
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL!
Thornton, CO
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Anthony H.
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL
This is a lightweight feeling Cleansing Oil that is geared towards all Skin Types…but calls out those with Sensitive Skin especially. Some of the claims on the box include its ability to totally remove makeup while moisturizing the Skin. Compared to other fluid type Oil Cleansers…this one falls on the lighter/thinner side of things. It reminds me a bit of the Hanskin Oil Cleanser I used back in 2018. However, compared to the Aromatica Natural Coconut Cleansing Oil I used last year it is significantly more thin. Featured Ingredients Squalane Oil as well as some Emulsifying Ingredients, Evening Primrose Oil, Oat Kernel Oil, Moringa Seed Oil, and Sunflower Oil. Aside from that…a good portion of the Formula is take up by Essential Oils which I think are used for Fragrance. My stance on that is pretty neutral…but keep in mind there is Orange Peel Oil, Lavender Oil, and Rose Oil in this Formula. The scent of this Product is really the only draw back for me (we’ll get to it) as I found application to be really smooth…this Product glides over Skin really well and is just a comfortable Product to use. Once on, this Cleansing Oil doesn’t sit too heavily on the Skin nor does it “sink in”. It’s a really nice balance that allows you to massage the Product in for several minutes without worrying about it clogging pores. Even though I am not a makeup wearer…this Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil does a fantastic job of removing my Sunscreen. Even on days when I had up to four layers of Sunscreen on the Oil Cleanser wasn’t fazed. There have been Products that I have used in the past that get thicker or more “goopy” as they take in all the gunk from my Skin (LOL)…not this one. Rinsing is equally as easy. This Product melts off of the Skin with warm water to leave a really nice clean yet soft finish. I didn’t feel over cleansed or stripped after using this one. On the flip-side…the Squalane, Evening Primrose, and Moringa Seed Oils don’t have a residue or heavy feeling. The hydration/moisture from this Products is rather subtle. This means that those with Oily/Combination Skin may love this while Dry Skin folks may be left wanting a bit more. But, coming back to the scent. It isn’t necessarily a deal breaker…but the rather strong citrus (verging on household cleanser) was not my favorite. I’m really nitpicking here to be honest since it isn’t that bad. But, after using so many Oil Cleansers I feel like I have to be totally honest is my comparison/where I would spend my money. For those looking for the “whole package” in an Oil Cleanser…I would rather slap on the Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm, Aromatica Natural Coconut Oil Cleanser, or the Aromatica Orange Sherbet Cleansing Balm. Each of those offer similar benefits/results…while smelling fantastic LOL. Scent isn’t always a deciding factor for me, but in this instance that was really all it came down to. The Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil is otherwise an excellent Product that is worth giving a try if you don’t mind the scent.
Davis, CA
Favorite oil cleanser for me. Absolutely. Wow where do I start but it takes off makeup super well. It doesn't irritate your skin or leave it tight and dry afterwards. I absolutely love that it's clean and you can actually tell the difference after using it. I also believe it's worth its price. I have been using it for 1-2 months almost every other day, whether it's for full face makeup or just sunscreen, and I only used 1 inch of the bottle. I don't know what magic is happening but I pump that baby like no tomorrow because I want to make sure all makeup is off my face completely before the rest of my routine. I love this product and I will get it again after I finish, whenever that may be since I'm taking so long!
montgomery village
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Reina V.
I really enjoy using this [product:biossance-squalane-antioxidant-cleansing-oil-68-oz/-200-ml]! I bought it several months ago, and even though I have other makeup oil removers, I use this one everyday. It does the job right and I don’t have to go back and use other products to remove my makeup, because I know this Bioassance cleaning oil removed everything. I do enjoy that this product is apart of the green movement. This oil is plant derived squalane. It’s also very easy to use; apply to your dry face with your fingertips. Add water and continue to massage face to break down makeup and impurities. Then you rise and walla your makeup is gone. I do recommend [product:biossance-squalane-antioxidant-cleansing-oil-68-oz/-200-ml] for all your cleansing needs!
Nanoose Bay
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL
This is a solid example of a cleansing oil. I find it lighter in texture than other oils, so if you don't like a heavy feeling oil you might like this one. The packaging is plastic, which is more travel friendly, but I do wish it came in more than one size. The pump doesn't lock, but if you save the little plastic clip then you can prevent it from dispensing all over your bag. I find it scented, but not overtly heavily. It may irritate your eyes if you're removing eye make up, so I choose to use a small pot of balm for my eyes alone. I like it, but haven't noticed any life changing differences from other oil cleansers.
Ponoka, AB
I wanted a good oil cleanser to get rid of the impurities within my skin & leave my face feeling clean & makeup free. This cleanser does that job very well. You only need one pump because a little goes a long day. Try to avoid the eyes if you can as it will kind of have the tea tree oil sting if you do. I use it as a makeup/overall face cleaner even though it does say to avoid the eyes but hey, if it works it works. Also, I like that Biossance doesn’t use harsh ingredients or added fragrance to their products and are a natural brand.
Greenock, PA
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL
I’ve never used a cleansing oil before, but always wanted to try one out. I ended up purchasing this because Biossance was have a promotion on it so I got it at something crazy, I think $15. I don’t use everyday, only days when I wear face makeup. I don’t double cleanse but I do use toner after and almost all makeup besides a few traces are gone. My face feels so soft and hydrated and gives me the best glow. I LOVE this stuff!!! I know a ton of people have issues with it stinging their eyes - I was concerned because my eyes tend to be sensitive, but I’ve had no issues.
I love this oil as I have dry skin and does not leave my skin dry after washing as some cleansers do. It removes almost everything unless you have waterproof eye makeup it will wash off but may leave a little residue behind but overall it does the job pretty well for removing all the makeup. I now actually use a waterproof eye makeup remover first and then use this oil but if you don’t require that step it’s a great cleanser. The bottle for the price point lasts a long time as well. Goes a long way for sure.
Out of all the biossance products, I was not a fan of this product....I followed the instructions so applied it on my face at first when your face is dry and then add some water and it is supposed to lather...it did not lather :( I will say as a primary cleanser it’s not the best however if you are in need of some product to add to your double cleanse and have dry skin this may be for you! It left my skin SO hydrated but it just didn’t take off the makeup I was wearing as I needed
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL
Love this oil cleanser! It smells like a spa and leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated! One pump applied to your face (dry) will melt makeup off your face, even stubborn waterproof full coverage makeup. Use this cleanser as step one of your double cleansing skincare routine, or as your standalone cleanser. I usually use a splash of water and a makeup wipe to remove it from my face and follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down the best cleanser that I have ever used. I am a huge fan of oil cleansers since I have drier skin. I am also a firm believer in a double cleanser so i basically cleanse once on dry skin and remove then go back and cleanse a second time. Double cleanses are super important because the first cleanse removes the makeup and the second cleanse gets rid of any extra dirt and and grime.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...