BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBiossance
Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 68 oz/ 200 mL

Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL

An antioxidant-rich cleansing oil that effortlessly dissolves impurities and makeup and leaves skin with a beautiful, healthy look and feel. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and uneven textureFormulation: OilHighlighted Ingredients:- Eight Plant-derived Oils and Extracts: Calm, soften, and deliver nourishing antioxidant-rich oils to the skin- 100% Plant-Derived Squalane: Weightlessly locks in essential moisture- Hemisqualane: Derived from sugarcane, excellent for its gentle, yet effective cleansing and makeup removing properties. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What other benefits does this have for your skin other than hydration ?
I’m looking fir a good wash for my nighttime routine. Would you recommend this one? During harsh Michigan winters my face gets pretty dry so I’m looking for a night wash that’s cleansing and exfoliating but not too harsh.
I see a lot of people suggesting to double cleansing with this product. Do you need to with it?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL!
Hayley C.
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Hayley C.
I like this facial cleanser, it didn’t dry out my face. I also notice it helping the oily parts of my face (around my nose and chin.) The smell is a tolerable- green tea type of smell. Earthy isn’t my favorite thing, the results are good though.
Karen G.
Katy, TX
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Karen G.
perfect for cleaning day day it is soft moisturizing fresh it is very good for dry skin as it gives softness when dry
Jessica C.
Shepherd, TX
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Jessica C.
This cleanser makes my skin feel so soft and clean. I don’t care for the scent of it, but it works amazing on my super dry skin!
Alexandra N.
Kansas City, MO
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Alexandra N.
Okay this is my all time favorite cleanser. After searching for so many years I’ve found the one I can use all year round no matter what my face is doing. Leaves your face feeling clean and supple and never oily. Refreshment man ✨
jesse J.
San Antonio, TX
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by jesse J.
Excellent product. I use it every day. It doesn't over-dry my skin. It leaves my face feeling nice and smooth!
James G.
Charlotte, NC
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by James G.
Esta vez tuve la oportunidad de recibir esta línea pero creo q la mía era mejorada… un aroma genial y deja la piel hermosa y limpia de verdad me encanto; recomendado para desmaquillar o limpiar pieles del diario
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,275 reviews
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Biossance Squalane and antioxidant cleansing oil and the full-size retails for $30.00. This performs well but I realized it has some skin irritants it made my face red. Just massage into skin and rinse, this is easy to use. The Squalane and moringa oil moisturizes dry skin. Looking into the ingredients, there are two types of lavender oil, orange oil, added fragrant limonene, and linalool. These types of ingredients can cause unseen damage and irritation. So this didn’t work with my sensitive skin type.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Jena L.
Glad to have found the travel size on clearance at Marshall's. Smells really good but didn't remove my makeup as well as I was hoping. It also irritated my eyes a bit.
Shiloh W.
Minneapolis, MN
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Shiloh W.
This cleanser is probably going to end up being my HG. It’s sooo smooth and you don’t need a lot of it. It has a nice earthy smell and the best part is that it cleans EVERYTHING including flaky skin and dry patches without drying out or irritating my skin. It’s expensive but omg it’s so worth it.
Nicole  C.
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Nicole  C.
This is my absolute favorite for cleansing my skin after a full face of makeup. It is so gentle and effective! You put it on dry and rub it in for a minute then add water to start breaking down the makeup and oils even more. It never leaves your face greasy or gross feeling. I have oily combo skin and for me an oil cleanser is essential to keep my skin from over producing oil to compensate for dryness. It is such a great product and I think everyone should try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...