BY BIOSSANCE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A daily facial cleansing oil that effortlessly dissolves long-wear makeup and impurities while leaving skin feeling clean, moisturized, and smooth. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more… This cleansing oil is formulated with 100 percent plant-derived squalane and hemisqualane, and removes long-wear makeup easily. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, ophthalmologist-tested, mineral oil-free, dermatologist-tested, and noncomedogenic. It's designed to work with all skin types, including sensitive skin. Drawing on their rich heritage of sustainability, Biossance formulates their products with a No Compromise™ approach, blacklisting over 2,000 ingredients that are potentially harmful to you or the planet. Only the most trustworthy and powerful ingredients make their final cut because their standards for clean beauty are high, and their standards for themselves are even higher. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 33 women, ages 18-66, after 20 days, twice daily use: - 99% of women agree that product effectively cleanses the skin- 95% of women agree that their natural beauty is enhanced- 95% of women agree that skin feels softer- 91% of women agree that product effortlessly dissolves makeup- 90% of women agree that complexion is more radiant

Buy on Sephora*
Janay B.
I love biossance. Their products are definitely high end and work really well. They were gentle but super effective. I first ordered online from their website, starting off with only 2 deluxe samples but then I fell in love! I just wish the products weren’t so expensive but they’re totally worth it.
Sarah L.
Greenville , NC
Absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave skin feeling oily. I got a free same in the mail and will be ordering more! Made my skin feel great and left me with a natural glow. I would definitely recommend a try.
Emily K.
This cleansing oil is really nice. It smells good and glides on the skin smoothly, removed all my make up without scrubbing. I added water and it took the cleanser right off. It left my skin feeling soft after.
Kelly V.
Denver
I love this product for double cleansing. This oil is a great first step to removing makeup. I follow it up with a milky cleanser, and then continue with my nighttime skin care routine. Definitely would purchase again.
Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
Absorbs nice & quick and doesn't make your skin look or feel oily. I definitely recommend buying this or at least trying a sample of this
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I really how love how this cleanse my face needs if you’re nice and soft without being harsh on my skin it also smells great
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Great product's. I wouldn't miss out on trying this. Love love this its so amazing. 😀 give it a try u will love it
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
This is great cleanser which cleans in addition to removing makeup. It’s implied the step into 1!
Majda B.
Hello
My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account and facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask .
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products.
If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias for FREE. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you .
■this is my e-mail ● benhnin31@gmail.com ●
I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Viktorija L.
Bradford
So into this ... want to try it so badly ... does anyone with acne skin has tried it? Because I'm interested in how did it react to your acne skin?
Asha A.
Toronto , ON
Really want to try this product! Does it irritate your skin when using?
Skye R.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this take off make up really well?
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
How well does this remove waterproof makeup?