Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tara R.Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Cloths uploaded by dima z.

BY BIOSSANCE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An alcohol-free biodegradable cloth that effortlessly removes long-wear makeup while conditioning lashes and brows. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Squalane is Biossance's mega-moisturizing molecule that hydrates while locking in that essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. The Berkeley-born patented technology creates 100 percent plant derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. Use this biodegradable cloth to erase all traces of makeup and give skin the nourishment it craves. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These cloths are opthamologist and dermatologist tested, nontoxic (ewg verified), hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and free of fragrance and mineral oil. Drawing on the rich heritage of sustainability, Biossance has a No Compromise™ approach, blacklisting over 2,000 ingredients that are potentially harmful to you or the planet. Only the most trustworthy and powerful ingredients make the final cut because their standards for clean beauty are high, and standards for themselves are even higher. Research results: In a self-assessment study with 20 women, ages 18 to 53, after 20 days of once-daily use:- 100% of women agree the product is gentle to use around the eye area - 100% of women agree that skin does not feel tight or dry - 95% of women agree that the product removes makeup in a few strokes

• Okay, I'm really interested in these - but do they ACTUAL...2 Answers
  • Does this remove waterproof makeup effectively?2 Answers
  • Do your eyebrows grow1 Answers
Hannah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these! No need to use moisturizer afterwards. Some parts of the cloth are wetter than others, just use those on your eye makeup. Removes everything and you don’t need to stones your face after.100% recommend to others
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Really enjoy these clothes they do a great job at taken off my eye makeup and water proof liner. They don't irritate my face or eyes and actually feel really moisturizing. I like that they dont have any alcohol in them.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I love this! It is so nice on my dry skin. I love that why are individually wrapped. I have been using this for a last few days and I have definitely seen a difference. My makeup comes off so easily with these.
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
These are great!!! I thought that they were going to be moist cloths but they're actually dry oil! I was surprised in a good way! The makeup came off immediately!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I heard good reviews, but when I tried them for the first time I was skeptical as the wipes seemed dry-ish. However, they removed makeup well. In fact, very well. One wipes was enough for the whole face. You don't need rinsing your face after them, but I always use wipes or micellar water as first cleanser and then use a regular face wash.
Posie G.
Burnsville
With aging skin, this product is AWESOME. I appreciate the fact that it is alcohol free and is gentle on my skin. Thank you!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product is i buy in sephora its pretty good nice i recomendrd others its good product for the me like lot
Caitlyn S.
These are amazing. They take off even the toughest waterproof makeup. I love them. They are gentle too on the skin
Isabella A.
Really opened up my pores not oily at all very rejuvenating i enjoyed using this product as a nightime regime .
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
Love theses cloths! These really do wonders ! It leaves the skin looking so glowly and it feels so fresh and clean ! Totally worth the buy!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this remove waterproof makeup effectively?
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
How good are these? Are they moist enough?Is the makeup removed easily or do you need to rub the wipe to remove it?
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Okay, I'm really interested in these - but do they ACTUALLY get off makeup? The only long wearing thing I wear is the Marc Jacobs eyeliner, but that stuff is like cement. I'd love to try this stuff out, but only if it'll actually take off makeup! Anyone have any experience with this and long-wearing/waterproof products?
Travel✖Photography✖Fashion D.