Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsBiossance
Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum

Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum

A 10 percent vegan lactic acid serum that is clinically proven to exfoliate skin overnight to reveal dramatically smoother, softer, more luminous skin in the morning. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Acne and Blemishes Formulation: Lightweight Serum Highlighted Ingredients: - Vegan Lactic Acid 10%: Gently smooths for immediate overnight results and glowing radiant skin in the morning.

Has anyone ever had a reaction to this? I just started using all Biossance products 2 days ago, but tried this one last night and woke up to a red, puffy face. I am wondering if it it this product or something else in Biossance?
Has this harmed anyone’s skin?
What is the average cost for this item?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Lillian S.
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is great for people with sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft, supple, and clear. I was dealing with “mask acne” this helped clear it. The only thing I didn’t like is how little they give you for the price. It really works! If you have pigmentation this will help with that as well. This is a must for me since I have sensitive skin. My skin has that glow from within look. I absolutely love this product.
Maggie S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Maggie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got a small sample of this at Sephora. I love trying new night time serums. This one has a nice consistency don’t need to much. Only thing I don’t like is that it has a funny smell to it. Not something I personally like before bed. But will update results in AM, employee said immediately you can see a difference
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Holly D.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:biossance-squalane-10%-lactic-acid-resurfacing-night-serum] I was so bummed out by this product! I’m normally a big fan of this brand, but this did nothing for me. I hated the smell, it smells like chemicals and I noticed very little brightening or softening even after using the whole tube. I feel this acid isn’t strong enough for me, so this would be perfect for sensitive skin since it’s so gentle.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,691 reviews
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by jen H.
I got a small sample of this from Sephora and I loved it. It was to be applied to a bare face, follow up with moisturizer if needed. The next morning my skin felt tighter and looked more even. I would buy a full size.
Bailey S.
Seneca, SC
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Bailey S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product broke me out soooo badly. I have been using Sunday Riley Good Genes for quite some time and love it. I have never had an issue with it breaking me out. I heard this was a good alternative for a slightly more affordable price point. Unfortunately, it destroyed my skin and has taken a month to try to fix the breakouts this caused me. Not only did I get big hormonal acne, it gave me tiny bumps all over my forehead as well. It also smells so weird - kind of like self tanner honestly. I would suggest spending the extra money on Good Genes if you are acne prone
catherine X.
Deer Park, NY
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by catherine X.
This product has a nice lavender scent on the surface but underneath it has a funky rusty smell. I cover it up with my face cream. It does the job overnight and gives me smooth skin in the morning. I really like it and I would repurchase. [product:biossance-squalane-10%-lactic-acid-resurfacing-night-serum]
Valerie P.
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Valerie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy this resurfacing serum. I have oily/combination skin and this does not dry me out nor make me more oily. The serum has a very silky texture and applies very smooth. Two pumps is all I use to cover my entire face and a little bit under my jaw line. My skin does feel softer and skin tone looks more even. I got a decent sized sample of this for 100pts from the Sephora bazaar items. It’s $62 for the full bottle but considering how well it works and that a little goes a long way, I will be buying this once my sample runs out. Definitely recommend.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Victoria T.
Literally seen a difference in my skin over night. And after two weeks my pores were completely closed up, my skin didn’t look as damaged or dry. Would definitely recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mary B.
Lake St Louis, MO
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Mary B.
This is a product that you actually see results with! I used to have a lot of texture on the side of my cheeks it is completely gone. 100 percent helps with acne, and pores. Highly recommend this night serum it is a game changer!
Roselin G.
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Roselin G.
I have been using this serum for a week and I have to say that the results have been wonderful. This serum is not oily and the formula is more like a light lotion type. I use this every night after my skincare routine. I really like how it sinks in the skin without leaving it oily, or with a white residue.... it does exfoliate very gentle and for skin types like mine acne/oily prone, it does help a lot with the pores, white heads and texture... the scent is very light and goes away pretty fast, so in my personal opinion I don’t have any complaints about the smell because is extremely light and fades away almost immediately.... Love the fact that it keeps your skin hydrated and with a nice glow, to the point that you don’t really need a moisturizer because your skin will feel soft and nourish without a doubt, but I still use my PTR anti-aging moisturizer as a personal preference and choice. Also something to be aware is that this serum contains alcohol, not the harsh one like some people will call it, but it does have alcohol and that’s the reason that I deducted a star and because in my case it does sting for a few seconds every time I apply it. Maybe that’s why other people have commented about the tingling sensation. That’s something to keep in mind if you have sensitive skin. So far I haven’t have any issues and will continue using it... I do apply 2 pumps because I like to include my neck also as part of my skincare routine... I’m not sure if would purchase once I’m done with this bottle, because at my 39yrs old I have transition all my skincare to alcohol free, vegan, cruelty free and “clean” products....
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...