BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBiossance
Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum

Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum

A 10 percent vegan lactic acid serum that is clinically proven to exfoliate skin overnight to reveal dramatically smoother, softer, more luminous skin in the morning. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Acne and Blemishes Formulation: Lightweight Serum Highlighted Ingredients: - Vegan Lactic Acid 10%: Gently smooths for immediate overnight results and glowing radiant skin in the morning.

I hear all great things about this product, but what are exact benefits of using this item? Smooth skin? Any help with dark spots?
How long does this product take to make a visible difference[product:biossance-squalane-10%-lactic-acid-resurfacing-night-serum] ?
Is this safe to use while nursing?
Start your review of Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Madi V.
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Madi V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful night serum that hudrates your skin. It has lactic acid so make sure you are not using to much or you feel your skin tingeling. It is moisturizing and it dose not make the skin dry out. Perfect to pair with a good moisturizer. Made my skin feel plumped and refreshed. Definitely recommend.
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Lillian  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is great for people with sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft, supple, and clear. I was dealing with “mask acne” this helped clear it. The only thing I didn’t like is how little they give you for the price. It really works! If you have pigmentation this will help with that as well. This is a must for me since I have sensitive skin. My skin has that glow from within look. I absolutely love this product.
Jessica C.
Pasadena, MD
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I actually like this just as much, if not more, than SR good genes. It is a really nice, moisturizing lactic acid treatment that makes me wake up glowing. I will probably purchase the full size.
Maggie S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Maggie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got a small sample of this at Sephora. I love trying new night time serums. This one has a nice consistency don’t need to much. Only thing I don’t like is that it has a funny smell to it. Not something I personally like before bed. But will update results in AM, employee said immediately you can see a difference
Kelly C.
Katy, TX
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Kelly C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was really excited to try this product due to the vegan lactic acid, the squalane, and the convenience of being able to use this overnight. Squalane is supposed to lock in hydration to keep the skin calm and from flaking which I love. ❤️ It was easy to apply. You can use alone or add moisturizer afterwards. I just used it alone on my face, neck, and the back of my hands at night. This serum has a lotion like texture and very lightweight. When I initially applied it, it had a ever so slight sting that immediately went away. Do not use any other actives with it and be careful to not get it too close to your eyes. After 2 weeks of using this, I am amazed!! It really brightened up my skin and helped smooth out my fine lines. I love being able to see results so fast. I always look forward to seeing my face in the morning after applying this at night. That is how well this works. I will keep this in my beauty routine.
Amanda B.
Geneva
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Amanda B.
I’m not a huge fan of using AHA peels… I would rather use a gentle AHA serum a few times a week. I had tried a couple serums but I was having problems with them making my already oily skin even oilier. I was thinking of buying the Good Genes serum next but the Biossance Lactic Acid was a bit cheaper and had great reviews. I like the packaging for a the product…other than the fact that you can’t tell when you are close to running out. The pump dispenses the perfect amount. The product is a thin lotion consistency. It spreads easily and sinks in well. It left my skin feeling velvety smooth and I experienced no irritation. I use it every other day and it has done a great job of getting rid of my acne marks quicker and making my skin look bright.
Holly  D.
Beverly, MA
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Holly  D.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:biossance-squalane-10%-lactic-acid-resurfacing-night-serum] I was so bummed out by this product! I’m normally a big fan of this brand, but this did nothing for me. I hated the smell, it smells like chemicals and I noticed very little brightening or softening even after using the whole tube. I feel this acid isn’t strong enough for me, so this would be perfect for sensitive skin since it’s so gentle.
Jennifer H.
2,647 reviews
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Jennifer H.
I got a small sample of this from Sephora and I loved it. It was to be applied to a bare face, follow up with moisturizer if needed. The next morning my skin felt tighter and looked more even. I would buy a full size.
Kevlar L.
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Kevlar L.
Glad I only have this in a travel size, it is going to last me forever! I have sensitive and oily skin, so I don't have cause to use a Lactic Acid anything very often. I've tried the Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment which is a lactic acid based skincare and my skin did not react well to it, I can say that I have not had any issues with the Biossance! I don't notice a huge amount of radiance or skin turn over with this serum, but that is probably because of my skin type, I tend to do better with BHAs instead of AHAs. I like having this travel size for once in a while if I notice a little dullness, maybe once a month or less.
Alexandra N.
Kansas City, MO
Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Alexandra N.
Pure wondrous exfoliating magic in a bottle. Packaging is recycled, the pump is easy. Keeps my face smooth and clear even with hormones while pregnant!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...