BY BIOSSANCE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless multupurpose oil that can be used from head to toe to hydrate and lock in essential moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Roughness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. Biossance's Berkely-born, patented technology creates 100 percent plant-derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 84 women, ages 35-60 after 28 days, twice daily use:- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 days Based on clinical study with 35 women, ages 18-54, twice daily use:- 53% reported product is better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil see more...

Fatima H.
I have very dry acne prone skin and this lightweight oil moisturizes my face leaving it feeling incredibly soft and baby-like after a good cleansing. The oil is non comedogenic so it does not clog pores, is not heavy or greasy and is also odorless. It's expensive but the price is very worth it they have different size options and they also have samples that allow you to try the product before you buy it! Issa yes for me
Linda X.
New York
At $58 a bottle for 3.3oz/100ml, the 100% squalene oil is the most economical pick from the Biossance line. I used this very liberally to combat dryness on my sensitive face during the colder winter months. After learning this was available in a free sample set (pay $5 for shipping on their website), I bought the smaller set to use for travel and replenish from larger bottles. The little bottle has surprisingly held up strong on hundreds of flights without spillage or leakage!
Meg W.
Charlotte
I got this as a deluxe sample, and the one time I used it was accidentally. I thought it was the vitamin c oil! Anyway I didn’t follow it with moisturizer bc I have oily skin, and the next morning my skin felt so soft. I want to try it on my cuticles next!
This oil has brightened up my skin and smells great! I love the rose scent and how much softer my skin feels after using this.
Priscilla C.
New York
Squalane oil is a little miracle worker, lightweight but also very hydrating without clogging my pores.

Sephora