BY BIOSSANCE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless multupurpose oil that can be used from head to toe to hydrate and lock in essential moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. Biossance's Berkely-born, patented technology creates 100 percent plant-derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 84 women, ages 35-60 after 28 days, twice daily use:- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 daysBased on clinical study with 35 women, ages 18-54, twice daily use:- 53% reported product is better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil see more...

• Have you guys get your free biossance samples yet? Biossance Squal...1 Answers
  • I ordered the sample of this for like shipping (4 dollars). What d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Vancouver
I remember when I first walked into Sephora and saw this featured brand. I was looking for a fast absorbing oil and I was intrigued by the packaging. I decided to give it a try and I instantly fell in love! Squalane is such a beautiful oil. It's very soft, absorbs better than most oils, and goes great under make up. One thing I noticed is that when I used it every night for a week; by the end of the week my skin was so ridiculously soft. Like babie's bottom soft! Another big plus I'd that it has absolutely no scent. So anyone sensitive to scents, this is a great oil for you. It makes great for mixing into a moisturizer or as a carrier oil since it won't affect the smell of the other product. I even took the skin hydration test at Sephora. I used this product for 2 days and too the test again. My skin hydration had went up 70%! I love that it comes in a pump and I had no issues breaking out with it. Needless to say I always make room in my routine for it! .
Bree O.
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
Now I know what you're thinking- how can I believe this lady? How does she know this is really what breaks her out? I'll tell you;

For 3 months I have been using Clinique take the day off as a cleansing balm, origins zero oil as a face wash, Neogen Dermalogy bio peel as an exfoliater 2x a week, Mario Badescu toner, May Coop as an essence, Sunday Riley Good Genes as a serum, Clarins eye cream, Origins zero oil moisture lotion and at night I do the exact same method but at the end I add Shideido Ibuki beauty sleeping mask. I do this morning and night without fail for 3 months now. Before I started and found the perfect system and products I was prone to breakouts but for 3 months I have been zit free.

Not only did this make me break out but I have over 30 tiny little zits now and a big one as well.

If my old system worked so well then why did I even get this you may be asking yourself. Well, the system worked great for acne but I wanted even more glow and shine.

I really regret doing this to my face and hope I save someone with from a terrible break out like mine.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
The price of this makes me cringe, but the product is amazing. I purchased samples of it, and I'm nearly out and am probably going to purchase the full size. I use this in place of or as a layer underneath a moisturizer. I consider this a moisturizer rather than a serum. I have sensitive skin that is a little finicky. The wrong product will throw it off kilter, and I will suffer from dry patches and break outs for weeks until it recovers. But, this oil is so lightweight and so moisturizing, that it sinks right in and keeps my face well moisturized and balanced. I use five drops at night and three during the day. The little sample I purchased lasted me well over a month. This is one of those skin care products that completely changed my skin for the better. When my first sample ran out, and I switched to something else, my skin suffered. If nothing else, get the sample they offer and try it for yourself. I seriously love this stuff.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot say enough good things about squalane oil. I signed up for the free samples and was blown away by the difference I could see in my skin in a few short weeks. I also loved the luxurious glass bottles they sent for the samples (these had different packaging as Biossance was going through a rebrand).

I immediately purchased a full size bottle from Sephora. Was slightly disappointed upon discovering the new bottles were plastic (given the price point) but LOVE the way the oil makes my face look and feel. I turned 30 this year and have been struggling with patchy dry skin on my forehead and nose.

Have been doing some research and am going to try out a couple other brands. Amazon has 100% squalane oil with rave reviews for $25.
Charee M.
Charee M.
I remember getting this as a sample size for free on Facebook all I had to do was pay shipping and handling. I tried this product on my skin for six months and it was phenomenal! It was very moisturizing on the skin and when I mixed it with another lotion it made my skin crave it more and my body was able to obtain moisture for longer periods of time. Since then, I found a way for it to be used on my hair. I mix it with my special hair oil that I use for my hair and I apply it doing my regular wash days and in the midweek when I am refreshing my hair. It maintained shine in Alexis City and it appears healthier. I am so amazed with this product. This was a Splurge for me however, I don't mind spending the money on this product!!
Katy R.
Katy R.
SPRING, TX
Bioassance has a deal available on their website for two free samples, just pay $4 shipping. I didn't expect much but I figured for free it was worth a try.

They include one of each - 100% Squalene oil and 100% squalene and vitamin c oil (in much nicer bottle dropper packaging than you would expect for free.) I've only tried the former so far but I have to say. It is amazing. I literally saw results overnight. My skin is much more plump and brighter. You can feel the hydration in your skin.

Before this, i hadn't even heard of Squalene oil. Now its a trusty part of my routine that i will be repurchasing! Great experience with this brand and their customer service as well.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Riverside, CA
I have not used this oil specifically on my face, but it is fabulous for eczema or very irritated dry skin. I use it specifically on my wrists and elbows. It has a very thin consistency without the stickiness oils generally have. If you are unsure on their website they have a free sample if you pay for shipping and it comes in such a pretty tiny glass bottle with a dropper.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Great facial oil! It absorbs so quickly and leaves no greasy feeling. Layers well under makeup and skin care. I love the texture and that it is not scented. It is expensive, but it works. It completely cleared up some dry patches around my nose from using a retinoid. Overall good product if you have some extra room in your budget.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Not for my combination skin! I ended up an oil slick all day after using this- even in the tiniest amount. I tried it again as a night cream for moisture and regretted it. I ended up breaking out with a little bit of cystic like acne and I believe it was from this oil. I'm sure it would be great for someone with dry skin.
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
Yorktown, IN
HONEST REVIEW I tried a sample of this stuff and I fell in love. I have combination skin so lotion makes me oily and my makeup doesn't sit right and it gives me acne. Enter: biossance. I massage my face with it nightly and when I wake up, my skin is soft and dewy. Combined with a great exfoliator and astringent, my skin has never looked better! It's like baby skin!! It's worth the price because you don't need very much.
Siny U.
Siny U.
Have you guys get your free biossance samples yet? Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL
Amber F.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I ordered the sample of this for like shipping (4 dollars). What does it smell like?