Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by kimberly s.Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Karen D.Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Janice C.See all 5 photos

BY BIOSSANCE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless multupurpose oil that can be used from head to toe to hydrate and lock in essential moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. Biossance's Berkely-born, patented technology creates 100 percent plant-derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 84 women, ages 35-60 after 28 days, twice daily use:- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 daysBased on clinical study with 35 women, ages 18-54, twice daily use:- 53% reported product is better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil see more...

• I ordered the sample of this for like...It smells earthy but once the ... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Sephora
Bree O.
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
Now I know what you're thinking- how can I believe this lady? How does she know this is really what breaks her out? I'll tell you;

For 3 months I have been using Clinique take the day off as a cleansing balm, origins zero oil as a face wash, Neogen Dermalogy bio peel as an exfoliater 2x a week, Mario Badescu toner, May Coop as an essence, Sunday Riley Good Genes as a serum, Clarins eye cream, Origins zero oil moisture lotion and at night I do the exact same method but at the end I add Shideido Ibuki beauty sleeping mask. I do this morning and night without fail for 3 months now. Before I started and found the perfect system and products I was prone to breakouts but for 3 months I have been zit free.

Not only did this make me break out but I have over 30 tiny little zits now and a big one as well.

If my old system worked so well then why did I even get this you may be asking yourself. Well, the system worked great for acne but I wanted even more glow and shine.

I really regret doing this to my face and hope I save someone with from a terrible break out like mine.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
The price of this makes me cringe, but the product is amazing. I purchased samples of it, and I'm nearly out and am probably going to purchase the full size. I use this in place of or as a layer underneath a moisturizer. I consider this a moisturizer rather than a serum. I have sensitive skin that is a little finicky. The wrong product will throw it off kilter, and I will suffer from dry patches and break outs for weeks until it recovers. But, this oil is so lightweight and so moisturizing, that it sinks right in and keeps my face well moisturized and balanced. I use five drops at night and three during the day. The little sample I purchased lasted me well over a month. This is one of those skin care products that completely changed my skin for the better. When my first sample ran out, and I switched to something else, my skin suffered. If nothing else, get the sample they offer and try it for yourself. I seriously love this stuff.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Bioassance has a deal available on their website for two free samples, just pay $4 shipping. I didn't expect much but I figured for free it was worth a try.

They include one of each - 100% Squalene oil and 100% squalene and vitamin c oil (in much nicer bottle dropper packaging than you would expect for free.) I've only tried the former so far but I have to say. It is amazing. I literally saw results overnight. My skin is much more plump and brighter. You can feel the hydration in your skin.

Before this, i hadn't even heard of Squalene oil. Now its a trusty part of my routine that i will be repurchasing! Great experience with this brand and their customer service as well.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Riverside, CA
I have not used this oil specifically on my face, but it is fabulous for eczema or very irritated dry skin. I use it specifically on my wrists and elbows. It has a very thin consistency without the stickiness oils generally have. If you are unsure on their website they have a free sample if you pay for shipping and it comes in such a pretty tiny glass bottle with a dropper.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Great facial oil! It absorbs so quickly and leaves no greasy feeling. Layers well under makeup and skin care. I love the texture and that it is I scented. It is expensive, but it works. It completely cleared up some dry patches around my nose from using a retinoid. Overall good product if you have some extra room in your budget.
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
Yorktown, IN
HONEST REVIEW I tried a sample of this stuff and I fell in love. I have combination skin so lotion makes me oily and my makeup doesn't sit right and it gives me acne. Enter: biossance. I massage my face with it nightly and when I wake up, my skin is soft and dewy. Combined with a great exfoliator and astringent, my skin has never looked better! It's like baby skin!! It's worth the price because you don't need very much.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Love this! Been using the sample nonstop. This one is great for mixing in with your face or bod moisturizers. Got the free samples from their website for $4 shipping. 2-3 drops is all you need so although the sample bottles are small. It should last you awhile and enough to see if you like it. (Instagram: glow.w.light)
Karen D.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I have a lot of moisturizers but whenever I don't know which one I want to use I always grab this one. My skin just drinks it up and I have noticed that the redness around my nose and chin area lessen with this product.
Kayle R.
Kayle R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wow! First off I would have never put an oil on my face until I heard so many people raving over this product. I fell in love! The fact that they offer sample sizes is genius and the packaging is right on with their brand. Love!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Irvine, CA
Perfect for dry and sensitive skin! I love how it moisturizes my skin and leaves it really healthy looking after just 3 days of usage
Amber F.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I ordered the sample of this for like shipping (4 dollars). What does it smell like?