Add a Photo

By BIOSSANCE
#336 in Serums
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless multupurpose oil that can be used from head to toe to hydrate and lock in essential moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. Biossance's Berkely-born, patented technology creates 100 percent plant-derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 84 women, ages 35-60 after 28 days, twice daily use:- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 daysBased on clinical study with 35 women, ages 18-54, twice daily use:- 53% reported product is better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil
Photo (1)
Bree O.
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , IN

Now I know what you're thinking- how can I believe this lady? How does she know this is really what breaks her out? I'll tell you;

For 3 months I have been using Clinique take the day off as a cleansing balm, origins zero oil as a face wash, Neogen Dermalogy bio peel as an exfoliater 2x a week, Mario Badescu toner, May Coop as an essence, Sunday Riley Good Genes as a serum, Clarins eye cream, Origins zero oil moisture lotion and at night I do the exact same method but at the end I add Shideido Ibuki beauty sleeping mask. I do this morning and night without fail for 3 months now. Before I started and found the perfect system and products I was prone to breakouts but for 3 months I have been zit free.

Not only did this make me break out but I have over 30 tiny little zits now and a big one as well.

If my old system worked so well then why did I even get this you may be asking yourself. Well, the system worked great for acne but I wanted even more glow and shine.

I really regret doing this to my face and hope I save someone with from a terrible break out like mine.
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
Muncie, IN

HONEST REVIEW I tried a sample of this stuff and I fell in love. I have combination skin so lotion makes me oily and my makeup doesn't sit right and it gives me acne. Enter: biossance. I massage my face with it nightly and when I wake up, my skin is soft and dewy. Combined with a great exfoliator and astringent, my skin has never looked better! It's like baby skin!! It's worth the price because you don't need very much.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Riverside, CA

I have not used this oil specifically on my face, but it is fabulous for eczema or very irritated dry skin. I use it specifically on my wrists and elbows. It has a very thin consistency without the stickiness oils generally have. If you are unsure on their website they have a free sample if you pay for shipping and it comes in such a pretty tiny glass bottle with a dropper.
Kayle R.
Kayle R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Wow! First off I would have never put an oil on my face until I heard so many people raving over this product. I fell in love! The fact that they offer sample sizes is genius and the packaging is right on with their brand. Love!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Irvine, CA

Perfect for dry and sensitive skin! I love how it moisturizes my skin and leaves it really healthy looking after just 3 days of usage
Amber F.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC

I ordered the sample of this for like shipping (4 dollars). What does it smell like?

Join Now