BY BIOSSANCE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless multupurpose oil that can be used from head to toe to hydrate and lock in essential moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. Biossance's Berkely-born, patented technology creates 100 percent plant-derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 84 women, ages 35-60 after 28 days, twice daily use:- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 daysBased on clinical study with 35 women, ages 18-54, twice daily use:- 53% reported product is better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle Y.
Baltimore, MD
So I saw an ad for a free sample of the Biossance 100% Squalane Oil and decided it was time to incorporate more oil into my skincare routine as winter is coming up and the air has been significantly drier. Since I got the sample on a whim, I didn't have very high expectations for the oil; I've been using it consistently in the morning and at night for two weeks and holy shit...my skin is literally amazing. It's actually changed my skin texture to be softer and a lot of the smaller textured bumps on my skin are pretty much smoothed out. I typically just take one drop and mix it into my moisturizer (First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream) and just apply to my face + neck. I'm honestly still in awe at how amazing it's been for my skin. It honestly is an amazing product, but I do kind of doubt the price tag; The Ordinary has a Squalane Oil for $7.90 and I'm honestly tempted to try that after my sample is used up. It's an amazing product, but the price tag is a bit hefty for my budget.
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
I remember when I first walked into Sephora and saw this featured brand. I was looking for a fast absorbing oil and I was intrigued by the packaging. I decided to give it a try and I instantly fell in love! Squalane is such a beautiful oil. It's very soft, absorbs better than most oils, and goes great under make up. One thing I noticed is that when I used it every night for a week; by the end of the week my skin was so ridiculously soft. Like babie's bottom soft! Another big plus I'd that it has absolutely no scent. So anyone sensitive to scents, this is a great oil for you. It makes great for mixing into a moisturizer or as a carrier oil since it won't affect the smell of the other product. I even took the skin hydration test at Sephora. I used this product for 2 days and too the test again. My skin hydration had went up 70%! I love that it comes in a pump and I had no issues breaking out with it. Needless to say I always make room in my routine for it! .
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of the best things I have put on my skin. I received this sample to test out and I am willing to pay full price. It's very much worth the money! It leaves my skin very much moisturized and has the most pleasant scent. It is a little pricey, but I promise that it is worth every penny you put into it!
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot say enough good things about squalane oil. I signed up for the free samples and was blown away by the difference I could see in my skin in a few short weeks. I also loved the luxurious glass bottles they sent for the samples (these had different packaging as Biossance was going through a rebrand).

I immediately purchased a full size bottle from Sephora. Was slightly disappointed upon discovering the new bottles were plastic (given the price point) but LOVE the way the oil makes my face look and feel. I turned 30 this year and have been struggling with patchy dry skin on my forehead and nose.

Have been doing some research and am going to try out a couple other brands. Amazon has 100% squalane oil with rave reviews for $25.
Charee M.
I remember getting this as a sample size for free on Facebook all I had to do was pay shipping and handling. I tried this product on my skin for six months and it was phenomenal! It was very moisturizing on the skin and when I mixed it with another lotion it made my skin crave it more and my body was able to obtain moisture for longer periods of time. Since then, I found a way for it to be used on my hair. I mix it with my special hair oil that I use for my hair and I apply it doing my regular wash days and in the midweek when I am refreshing my hair. It maintained shine in Alexis City and it appears healthier. I am so amazed with this product. This was a Splurge for me however, I don't mind spending the money on this product!!
Emily U.
Biossance's products contain 100% plant-derived squalane the is created with sustainable sugar cane. During my testing of these oils over the last couple of weeks, I appreciate that they are lightweight, odorless, colorless and absorb into the skin rapidly. The regular Squalane oil can be used on the hair, face or body, but I have primarily used this oil on my face or hands. I love how it moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave an oily residue.
Dixie M.
Pretty great oil and it has multiple purposes can be used on your skin or in your hair. It doesn't really have a scent to me. It absorbs super quick on the skin and just leaves it supple and makeup ready. I have paired this with the rose oil from the same line for the past two days and people are asking what I have done differently the only thing that has changed is using these two products.
Jesyka D.
Davenport, IA
While the price tag is steep, I’m pleased with this product. It helps my extremely dry and acne prone skin. A little goes a long way and I’ve even used this on my whole body before. I purchased this about 8 months ago and it’s not gone yet. I’m hoping to try the biossance squalene with rose hip seed next!
Maura Y.
You can use this stuff on your skin or your hair but since I prefer to use the oil with vitamin C on my face, I use this one in my hair and it leaves my unruly curls pretty frizz free and I really love it. It smells nice too, and a little goes a long way so it lasts forever as well.
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
Now I know what you're thinking- how can I believe this lady? How does she know this is really what breaks her out? I'll tell you;

For 3 months I have been using Clinique take the day off as a cleansing balm, origins zero oil as a face wash, Neogen Dermalogy bio peel as an exfoliater 2x a week, Mario Badescu toner, May Coop as an essence, Sunday Riley Good Genes as a serum, Clarins eye cream, Origins zero oil moisture lotion and at night I do the exact same method but at the end I add Shideido Ibuki beauty sleeping mask. I do this morning and night without fail for 3 months now. Before I started and found the perfect system and products I was prone to breakouts but for 3 months I have been zit free.

Not only did this make me break out but I have over 30 tiny little zits now and a big one as well.

If my old system worked so well then why did I even get this you may be asking yourself. Well, the system worked great for acne but I wanted even more glow and shine.

I really regret doing this to my face and hope I save someone with from a terrible break out like mine.
Siny U.
Have you guys get your free biossance samples yet? Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I ordered the sample of this for like shipping (4 dollars). What does it smell like?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How has this worked for you personally?