BY BIOSSANCE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless multupurpose oil that can be used from head to toe to hydrate and lock in essential moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. Biossance's Berkely-born, patented technology creates 100 percent plant-derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 84 women, ages 35-60 after 28 days, twice daily use:- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 daysBased on clinical study with 35 women, ages 18-54, twice daily use:- 53% reported product is better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil see more...

• Have you guys get your free biossance samples yet? Biossance Squ...3 Answers
  • I ordered the sample of this for like shipping (4 dollars). What...1 Answers
  • How has this worked for you personally?2 Answers
Abigail C.
York, PA
I got this as a sample with the vitamin c and rose oil squalane. 😄Pretty sure it works just as well as the vitamin c version, but I’m giving it four stars because I prefer the vitamin c version. I love the rose sent in the vitamin c version and I’ve purchased the full size of that one. I also like the dropper for the Vitamin C Rose Oil squalane since I only use squalane oil on my face, don’t think I’d like the pump since it would be a bit more difficult to control the amount that comes out.
Charee M.
I remember getting this as a sample size for free on Facebook all I had to do was pay shipping and handling. I tried this product on my skin for six months and it was phenomenal! It was very moisturizing on the skin and when I mixed it with another lotion it made my skin crave it more and my body was able to obtain moisture for longer periods of time. Since then, I found a way for it to be used on my hair. I mix it with my special hair oil that I use for my hair and I apply it doing my regular wash days and in the midweek when I am refreshing my hair. It maintained shine in Alexis City and it appears healthier. I am so amazed with this product. This was a Splurge for me however, I don't mind spending the money on this product!!
Nat F.
I received this item in a sample from the company in a promotional deal I found on Instagram that had you pay for shipping and receive two free samples. I was pleasantly surprised at how lightweight and quick absorbing it is. I loved this product that had the rose oil for my face and this one for my hair. A little expensive but good quality!
Kerry M.
I love this facial oil in the morning!! It’s so gentle yet very moisturizing. I have dry/sensitive skin and my skin just seems to drink this up! I first gentling cleanse my face with the neutrogena ultra gentle hydrating cleanser then immediately go in with this oil and my skin is just like ahhhhhhh.. such good quality! I will continue to purchase this product! Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
Another wonderful korean brand! Squalane oil is what our skin naturally produces to keep itself nice and moisturized. I have combination skin and this oil doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily at all and absorbs quickly! You can apply this on your face, body, and hair. I haven’t tried this on my hair yet, but I apply it nightly onto my face and lips and has been a savior during this dry, cold winter season. I definitely recommend!
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
I signed up for a sample of this a while back when they were doing a “just pay shipping” promotion and fell in love with this. It’s incredibly soothing and really great to use after peels/clay masks when you need a little extra hydration. A little bit goes a long way, 2 drops covers my face and leaves a little bit in my palms to run through my hair (it’s great for that too!)
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
This stuff is amazing. As a pregnant woman, the dryness my skin suffers is crazy! This took care of it in a snap. I didn't have any breakouts using it, and I love that there aren't tons of ingredients such as additives, preservatives, parabens, or fragrance in it. It's so good to my skin. I really can't think of anything bad to say about it.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I received a sample of this from their website (all you have to do is pay $5 shipping for two samples btw!) and I’ve been using it for a week and really love it. The serum is super hydrating I wake up with less dry patches and significantly less flaking. It’s a bit expensive but I think I might be repurchasing after my current serum ends!
Stefanie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
What I love about this product is that even though it’s an oil it doesn’t make my skin feel oily. It’s very hydrating and I noticed my skin is smoother. I also put a dab of the oil and mix it into my foundation to make sure my fave is getting the right oils! Highly recommend the Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL!
Emily U.
Biossance's products contain 100% plant-derived squalane the is created with sustainable sugar cane. During my testing of these oils over the last couple of weeks, I appreciate that they are lightweight, odorless, colorless and absorb into the skin rapidly. The regular Squalane oil can be used on the hair, face or body, but I have primarily used this oil on my face or hands. I love how it moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave an oily residue.
Siny U.
Have you guys get your free biossance samples yet? Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How has this worked for you personally?
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I ordered the sample of this for like shipping (4 dollars). What does it smell like?