Biossance 100% Squalane Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless multupurpose oil that can be used from head to toe to hydrate and lock in essential moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. Biossance's Berkely-born, patented technology creates 100 percent plant-derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 84 women, ages 35-60 after 28 days, twice daily use:- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 daysBased on clinical study with 35 women, ages 18-54, twice daily use:- 53% reported product is better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil

Is squalane good for the skin?
How does it affect a normal to oily skin?
Have you tried [product:biossance-100%-squalane-oil] before? Is it worth the hype?
Start your review of Biossance 100% Squalane Oil!
Thalia  F.
Southbridge, MA
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Thalia  F.
Hello is been 3 weeks now since I have this baby product I love it it leave my skin feel amazing I just hope I get more products like this one
Liz N.
Auburn, WA
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Liz N.
I have been using this for more than 4 months and I noticed a big difference in my skin. I have very dry and sensitive skin due to my seborrhoeic dermatitis and it helps clear up my skin. I use it every night before bedtime. I’m very happy I bought this.
Rose S.
Riverton, NJ
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Rose S.
I wanted an oil I could use on my face, hair and body and this fit the mold. Being a multipurpose product, it was important to me that the ingredients were safe. My skin is soft and smooth after application, and it left my skin looking hydrated with a shine (not shimmer).
Amanda B.
Geneva
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Amanda B.
I have fallen IN LOVE with the Biossance marine algae eye cream & vegan rose lip balm…so when I saw the 100% Squalane oil on sale I decided to give it a try. I normally use baby oil when I am getting out of the shower. It did make a great substitute body oil for getting out of the shower. It left my skin feeling moisturized and soft until the next day’s shower. I’m not sure if I will be repurchasing though since it’a pretty high price for the size of the bottle. I can’t use it on my hair (too thin) or my face (too oily)…and there are cheaper options for an effective after shower body oil.
Kevlar L.
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Kevlar L.
While I still don't know quite what to do with this oil, I can just tell it is a quality product when I use it! It is a very thin and liquidy oil, it runs out of the pump very quickly and spreads very easily. It rubs in gently and well. There is a slight smell, but nothing added or overpowering. Less than olive oil or argan oil, a natural smell. And you can tell this oil sticks around and creates a moisturizing barrier. So far I have found it is nice to massage into my face as an oil pull before washing it with my regular cleanser. My skin has been a little softer! I have sensitive and oily skin.
Rachel  B.
Lynbrook, NY
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Rachel  B.
I really am not sure about this product. I wanted to try an oil on my face and I think its just me. I'm not sure about oils. It did soak in my skin but not as much as I thought it would. I also am not finding it to really feel hydrating. It is a multi use so I think I will try it on my hair and see.
Danielle B.
Fullerton
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Danielle B.
I use this oil almost everyday to seal in my other skin care products at the end of my night time routine. I have very dry skin and this helps my products penetrate better. The product can be found in other brands for lower prices, but I purchased this one because of its other rave reviews. Biossance 100% Squalane Oil
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Biossance 100% Squalane oil and the smallest size retails for $32.00. This helps with dryness, dullness, and uneven texture according to the brand. This is a fragrance free oil and I love that they added a pump/dropper to disperse the product. I don’t find this oil to be overly greasy, works best for those with normal, dry, or very dry skin. Takes my skin just a few minutes to absorb this. I apply this at night. The only bad thing about this product is it’s only Squalane, your not getting any other ingredients for your money
Anna E.
Omaha, NE
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Anna E.
This is an oil that I don’t think anyone could go wrong with. It doesn’t clog your pores, it soaks right in, and it doesn’t leave a greasy film. It’s definitely gentle and moisturizing. I use it on my face but you could totally use it all over your body too!
Felicita R.
Clarksville, TN
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Felicita R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product right here makes me so happy to put this product on my face it leaves it so nice and clean and soft try it you won’t regret it not one bit
Ask a question to the Influenster community...