Biossance 100% Squalane Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless multupurpose oil that can be used from head to toe to hydrate and lock in essential moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Squalane is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture. Your body produces its own version, but the amount decreases over time. Biossance's Berkely-born, patented technology creates 100 percent plant-derived squalane sustainably from sugarcane. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 84 women, ages 35-60 after 28 days, twice daily use:- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 daysBased on clinical study with 35 women, ages 18-54, twice daily use:- 53% reported product is better at accelerating cell turnover compared to argan oil

How does it affect a normal to oily skin?
Have you tried [product:biossance-100%-squalane-oil] before? Is it worth the hype?
In what ways has Biossance 100% Squalane Oil worked for you?
Start your review of Biossance 100% Squalane Oil!
sofia F.
West Hobart
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by sofia F.
I'm a combo girl (oily T-zone and dry cheeks) and this is the only oil that doesn't break me out. I've tried almost everything (such as Sunday Riley Juno etc) and nothing was good. Not that I need any oil on my face, but it's nice to leave it on over a night from time to time. Perfect in Winter for my dry cheeks. Also, healed my extremly dry calfs (due to waxing) and chest (sun damage). Nice on the hair too. The price is great. It absorbs quickly but it's oil so it leaves a bit of a film. Biossance is a genius brand. I love so many products. Recommend 💯 & will be repurchasing 💯 ❤️.
Viv S.
Toronto
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Viv S.
This is a fragrance free product and doesn’t smell like oil. It’s light-weighted and quick-absorbing. I don’t use it for my daytime moisturizer but a great one for evening as the last step skincare. I sometimes add it to my body lotion. If you have dry hair, this could be also a really nursing hair oil. I heard people said it’s good for preventing stretch mark as well.
Liz N.
Renton, WA
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Liz N.
I have been using this for more than 4 months and I noticed a big difference in my skin. I have very dry and sensitive skin due to my seborrhoeic dermatitis and it helps clear up my skin. I use it every night before bedtime. I’m very happy I bought this.
Rose S.
Riverton, NJ
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Rose S.
I wanted an oil I could use on my face, hair and body and this fit the mold. Being a multipurpose product, it was important to me that the ingredients were safe. My skin is soft and smooth after application, and it left my skin looking hydrated with a shine (not shimmer).
Anna E.
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Anna E.
This is an oil that I don’t think anyone could go wrong with. It doesn’t clog your pores, it soaks right in, and it doesn’t leave a greasy film. It’s definitely gentle and moisturizing. I use it on my face but you could totally use it all over your body too!
Leslie L.
Toronto, ON
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Leslie L.
I recently got into face oils and this is by far my favourite (well any sugarcane based squalane oil for that matter). It's so hydrating I love putting it on at night to seal in my other skincare. I wake up with plump and supple skin. I also love how there's no scent to it and that it's so lightweight. I'm going to repurchase the big bottle.
Bronwyn C.
East York, ON
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Bronwyn C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a nice last step in winter at night after you put on your moisturizer. It locks in hydration and I never have to worry about my sensitive skin reacting to it. My face looks dewy the next morning which is always a bonus.
Chelsea L.
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Chelsea L.
It’s so lightweight and it’s not crazy expensive! I’ve used this to moisturize my back, hands, and feet and it works in this dry weather. I don’t really notice much effect on the face and that’s probably because I’m already using hydrating ingredients in my skincare routine
Megan P.
Plano, TX
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this oil especially for my dry sensitive skin. It is 100% squalene which happens to be the only oil I can use on my skin right now. my fungal acne gets worse with any type of oil besides this one. Because of all the acids I’ve been using on my skin it’s extremely dry so this helps out a lot.
Alexandra F.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil uploaded by Alexandra F.
#GreenBeauty - Biossance- I 💖 you! I have samples of the 100% squalane & the vit C/rose version and I 💖 them both equally. I don’t notice a difference between the two. **I highly recommend this product to boost your foundation! Put just 1 small drop and mix in with a bit of your foundation. HOLY CRAP the results are beautiful. My foundation glides on much more smoothly, won’t look caked at all and I just look so much more natural. I’ve also added this to tinted moisturizer too. I love love love using this product this way. #biossance #cleanbeauty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...