BY BIOSPOT #19 in Dog Grooming Supplies

New! For Medium Dogs 32 to 55 Lbs. &  6 Months of Age or Older. Starts Killing Fleas & Ticks Within 15 Minutes. Kills:  Fleas, Ticks, Flea Eggs, & Flea Larvae. Kills & Repels: Mosquitos. Water Resistant. Smart Shield™ Prevents Getting Liquid on Hands & Delivers Better Grip. Tip Parts Hair to Help Get Down to the Skin. Ergonomically Contou. see more...

• Has anyone else gotten a skin reaction while applying this product?3 Answers
BioSpot Defense Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs
  • "It seems to work well for the dogs though and I have not seen a flea and the dogs did not get a reaction." in 1 review
Michelle B.
Olney, MD
Similar to other topical flea/tick solutions, our dog would react violently after application. She would rub herself all over the floors and furniture for 2-3 days. She would pant and generally be miserable. She did not get any fleas or ticks during the time period we used this product, however her reaction to it was simply too concerning, therefore we switched to a chewable tablet.
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
We have recently started using this over Frontline and it seems to be working better. We were getting frontline applied at the vets office once a month but we started noticing fleas on our dog more often and she was itching constantly. We changed to Bio Spot and she has been flea free.
Angelica H.
I have been using BioSpot for Dogs for many years and we have never had any problems with our dogs having fleas or ticks. BioSpot is easy to apply and has been totally effective. It's a fraction of the cost of the products sold at our vet's office and it works just as well.
Karelina D.
If you really want a product that will take away your dog(s) fleas, this product is the way to go! I bought mine at a good value price at my local Walmart! This does really work like a charm and I haven't had any issues with it! I will for sure keep buying this again!
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I jus love my dog .. And try to do as much care I can from my side because it's a part of my family and I love it.. My dog just enjoys big spot defense flea and tick .. My dog is big.,, yes it met my expectation as my dog keeps itself occupied... I would repurchase it
Corrina B.
Waddell, AZ
This was probably the 2nd flea medicine I had purchased for my dog. And it worked great! I got it at Walmart or cal ranch, I can't remember which store. My dog is a smaller breed, she is mixed but i don't with what. I would recommend this to dog owners
Donna S.
Easton, PA
I've found BioSpot to be very effective. I had previously used another brand and my dog got an angry rash. BioSpot not only kept the fleas and ticks away, but did not make her itch or break out in hives.
I will be purchasing this again this year.
Shawnice A.
This really helps out of all tick and flea remedies as well as merchandise this really is the real deal it really helps and I like that it does because I really have a hairy dog that does like to be active outside Mf being fleas right along
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Works great. My little guy gets a bit overwhelmed after we apply it but its cause he like "hey what did u put on my back". We usually have to rinse him after 10mins of him jumping every where.
Karla R.
Flowery Br, GA
This a really great for the dogs when you have them outside so i protects them from ticks we are surrounded by a lot trees and is easy to get ticks but this will keep them away from the dogs
Kelley T.
Watertown, MA
Has anyone else gotten a skin reaction while applying this product?