BY BIOSPOT #14 in Dog Grooming Supplies

New! For Medium Dogs 32 to 55 Lbs. &  6 Months of Age or Older. Starts Killing Fleas & Ticks Within 15 Minutes. Kills:  Fleas, Ticks, Flea Eggs, & Flea Larvae. Kills & Repels: Mosquitos. Water Resistant. Smart Shield™ Prevents Getting Liquid on Hands & Delivers Better Grip. Tip Parts Hair to Help Get Down to the Skin. Ergonomically Contou. see more...

• Has anyone else gotten a skin reaction while applying this product?3 Answers
BioSpot Defense Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs
  • "It seems to work well for the dogs though and I have not seen a flea and the dogs did not get a reaction." in 1 review
Jaslyn C.
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
As a Influenster member I decided to write a review on BioSpot Defense Flee & Tick Spot On for Dogs. Now that the product has been reviewed in person I was able to sit back and wait for the results to come in. We were pleasantly surprised once are household noticed a big difference in our dogs behaviour he was itching/scratching/crying from the obnoxious disgusting flees and ticks that the poor dog had to endure for a WK in a misery of pain. We all including (the back to himself hyper energetic happy dog), we were very satisfied with the quickness involved to protect our lil one Ty and this brand surely spoke true to its advertisement of an easy to use, 15 minute results. The time was right on correct we saw the gross flees dropping off him and soon after use of the product we were all able to relax with smiles and our energetic happy dog Ty was certainly ready to play ball or his other toys with us all, and we especially knew he was back in 1 piece lol when he saw someone walk on by thru our living room window he was back to his old self too soon lol driving us and prob the entire neighborhood crazy with the loud piercing barking he does on a daily.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Olney, MD
Similar to other topical flea/tick solutions, our dog would react violently after application. She would rub herself all over the floors and furniture for 2-3 days. She would pant and generally be miserable. She did not get any fleas or ticks during the time period we used this product, however her reaction to it was simply too concerning, therefore we switched to a chewable tablet.
Jim H.
Jim H.
Portland, TN
This product works great if you are able to bathe your dog every week. however if you are not able to. you will find fleas and the occasional tick hitching a ride on your beloved family dog. This formula isn't as intense as some of the others but it protects just as well given the suggested bathing schedule is followed
Lori G.
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
We have recently started using this over Frontline and it seems to be working better. We were getting frontline applied at the vets office once a month but we started noticing fleas on our dog more often and she was itching constantly. We changed to Bio Spot and she has been flea free.
Ruthy D.
Ruthy D.
Moore, SC
Didn't work very well for my yellow lab. I ended up going to the vet to get the pills instead. BioSpot left her back greasy and untouchable for a week! I definitely will not repurchase and spend my money on the pills which are more effective and not leave her with a gross coat.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
I have been using BioSpot for Dogs for many years and we have never had any problems with our dogs having fleas or ticks. BioSpot is easy to apply and has been totally effective. It's a fraction of the cost of the products sold at our vet's office and it works just as well.
Karelina D.
Karelina D.
If you really want a product that will take away your dog(s) fleas, this product is the way to go! I bought mine at a good value price at my local Walmart! This does really work like a charm and I haven't had any issues with it! I will for sure keep buying this again!
akshara anil 1.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I jus love my dog .. And try to do as much care I can from my side because it's a part of my family and I love it.. My dog just enjoys big spot defense flea and tick .. My dog is big.,, yes it met my expectation as my dog keeps itself occupied... I would repurchase it
Karen H.
Karen H.
I've used this many times on my dogs. It's one of the more affordable ones that does work good. My dogs are mostly outdoors, so it works for a shorter time than if they were inside I'm sure. But, considering they're outside. It's quite effective at giving relief.
Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product I used it on my dog for a week and it worked. I enjoyed it because I didn't have to buy more. It met my expectations I would definitely buy it again if I had too but I hope I don't need to. I would recommend it if you have a flea problem.
Kelley T.
Kelley T.
Watertown, MA
Has anyone else gotten a skin reaction while applying this product?