Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Ashleigh C.
Decent volume, def pair this with the conditioner for best results! Works best that way.
Katie G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome only giving it 4 stars because it's kinda pricy in my opinion!!
Kelli L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. It made my hair so soft while also giving it full volume!
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really, really like this. It definitely gives my hair more volume that lasts throughout the day. More importantly, it doesn't dry out my hair. Even better, I found this at Marshalls! After months of continued use, I still love it.
vanessa s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this. Sadly I can't seem to find it anymore but my hair used to have no volume and once I started using this I could notice a difference. I would let it sit in my hair for a bit before washing it out. That's what I realized worked best
Halla A.
Costa Mesa, CA
i absolutely love this shampoo. it truly does what it says and gives me amazing beautiful volume. Shampoos that claim to voluminize do what they say but this is the first shampoo that hold the volume for days. I adore this product and will continue to repurchase!
regina s.
Me gusta solo lo e probado una vez porque ya no lo venden en mi país pero cuando voy a otra parte si esta pero no lo e vuelo a comprar
zizli b.
london
this is an amazing product and is very easy to use and lasts for a long time and i recommend it to everyone Its amazing
Rachel B.
Alpharetta, GA
I straighten and curl or blow-dry my hair almost everyday, this shampoo is true therapy and a lifesaver for my hair!
Becca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo it's good quality and smells nice and also leaves my hair soft and damage free
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.