Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Jalissa H.
Gastonia, NC
It leaves my hair smooth and shiny you need to use another product if you want definition in your hair with this
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Helps my thin hair definitely!! I need volume in my life and this definitely helps! It has a great smell also!
Breanna Q.
I love using Biosilk Volumixing Therapy Shampoo. When my hair needs a little pick-me-up, I always reach for it.
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love Biosilk, I've used them since before I can even remember. I love to use this and their serum.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
This is a great shampoo too rehydrate your hair and volumize flat hair. Also leaves your smelling great too.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I have thin hair and always buy volumizing products! I love this shampoo. My only complaint was the smell!
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Awesome product price isn't horrible for professional brand product makes my hair feel like silk, I love it
Mariah M.
Review for: Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, 7 Ounce more...
This smells amazing. It get my hair so clean and adds a ton of volume to my flat dull hair. I love this.
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This shampoo is awesome my hair feels great and very smooth and Frizz free I really enjoy this shampoo
Alaina W.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
Review for: Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, 7 Ounce more...
I really like this shampoo. I do find that it does give my hair volume. It has a decent smell as well.
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.