Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.
5 colors available

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Samrin M.
Samrin M.
Lawrenceville, GA
A couple years ago when I was 16, I had accidentally thinned out my hair with a razor so my hair was flat as a board! I tried this and it definitely amped up my hair to a fuller state and made my hair super soft and didn't dry it out either.
LISA B.
LISA B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this product with the hopes that it would work as advertised and I was impressed. It lathered decently and worked great on my oily scalp. It worked better than most other volumizing shampoos that I have tried in the past. I would buy this product again
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I use this shampoo for days before I'm about to straighten my hair or a big occasion. I love using it because it makes my hair look overall lively and more voluminous. Instead of it looking dull and flat it also radiates your hair so it adds extra bump to it. Love this shampoo!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
PITTSBURG, CA
Love this stuff. I have little hair as it is due to my style of cut but I lack the texture and volume. I can feel a difference when I use this religiously and my hair feels so soft and fluffier than ever.
Becca L.
Becca L.
I like this shampoo it's good quality and smells nice and also leaves my hair soft and damage free
zizli b.
zizli b.
london
this is an amazing product and is very easy to use and lasts for a long time and i recommend it to everyone Its amazing
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
I honestly love this. Sadly I can't seem to find it anymore but my hair used to have no volume and once I started using this I could notice a difference. I would let it sit in my hair for a bit before washing it out. That's what I realized worked best
Halla A.
Halla A.
Costa Mesa, CA
i absolutely love this shampoo. it truly does what it says and gives me amazing beautiful volume. Shampoos that claim to voluminize do what they say but this is the first shampoo that hold the volume for days. I adore this product and will continue to repurchase!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Alpharetta, GA
I straighten and curl or blow-dry my hair almost everyday, this shampoo is true therapy and a lifesaver for my hair!
regina s.
regina s.
Me gusta solo lo e probado una vez porque ya no lo venden en mi paĆ­s pero cuando voy a otra parte si esta pero no lo e vuelo a comprar
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.