Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
Love that this shampoo has no sulfate or parable so! My hair feels great after it air dries and it really does give it volume!
Katelynn T.
Favorite biosilk product, makes my hair super soft and love the smell. Also adds that little bit of extra volume that I need.
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
This amazing little shampoo actually makes my hair thicker!!! I love it! The classic biosilk hydration with an added kick!
Jordan A.
College Sta, TX
I love the Biosilk products. I have been using it for years. It makes my hair less frizzy, especially in the Texas weather.
Anais G.
Westminster, CA
Love the smell! It's been working on me great. The scent is what I love most. I've used there other products and I love it
Rachel T.
This atuff really works. Makes my hair so full of volume. And the smell is really great to. Doesn't dry my hair out at all.
Toni W.
Does what it's supposed to do. Hair feels super clean after washing. It also helps with frizz while adding volume to hair.
Amelia M.
Great product! Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Smells great. Doesn’t weigh my hair down like other products do.
Evangelina M.
Orange
Review for: Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, 12 Ounce, Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, 7 Ounce, Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo it does give a beautiful volume to my hair that makes it look so beautiful I love it ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
Jessica  D.
Eufaula, AL
This stuff is like heaven to my hair. I get the 3 pack deal aand it is amazing. I would definitely recommend it.
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.