Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Sarah E.
Sarah E.
This shampoo has really been a nice use, I've never used this product line before but was highly impressed with the amount of volume and how hydrating it was for my distressed hair! I would recommend this product!
Chaz W.
Chaz W.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I purchased this shampoo because my hair is very thin. I does lather, which feels like its really cleaning the hair. it did give my hair some volume. compared to some other brands I have used in the past it actually worked, and I was satisfied with the outcome.
Tara H.
Tara H.
I really like this brand. It is not my top brand but I always have it on hand. My daughter has waist length hair and she loves this. Rand bc it really helps to keep it healthy and shiny and detangled. She has blonde hair and we have even used the blonde specific shampoo for hers. Worth the money for sure. This is her hair and she uses it all the time.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
thought I would love this as much as I love my Biosilk Silk Therapy -- but I don't. It sudses really nicely, but it builds up in my hair. I ended up mixing it with Nutragena shampoo, and the combination is quite good.
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
This stuff is like heaven to my hair. I get the 3 pack deal aand it is amazing. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelsey l.
Kelsey l.
Winfield, MO
I like this shampoo. It gets rid of my frizz but it doesn't give me much body. It lathers pretty good and has a really good smelling scent. It targets giving your hair body. I probably would not buy this again.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
This is a great shampoo too rehydrate your hair and volumize flat hair. Also leaves your smelling great too.
Shaylee R.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
Biosilk is kind of like an off brand Biolage in my opinion. It works well, but I am not a huge fan of the scents in their lines and I would rather just pay a few more dollars for the real deal, but if you are on a budget then this works great. Its alright, but not great.
Mindy K.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have very thin hair and this made it a little more voluminous. It lathers nicely and brings definition where there is none. It targets the roots for bigger volume and the scent is an ok scent. It does not last very long in my hair though. Im on the fence with buying it again.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Henderson, NV
Love love love! I can't go with out this one. After regular use, you only need it once or twice a month. Very rich soap so you don't need much. A little pricy but this will always be in my shower
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.