Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jillian G.
GREAT shampoo. A little expensive for me, but it is beyond worth it. My hair is so flat and this revives it and gives my hair some vavavoom.
Delila D.
Lincolnwood, IL
My hair is damaged dry and flat i needed something to help with the volume and hydrating. Thought it helped me but Ive used better shampoos
Julissa R.
My mom bought me the shampoo and I really did not like it cuz I suffer a lot from dandruff and when I use them my head used to itch a lot
Tammy H.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It loves my hair soft and silky and also smells great. This product is worth the money you pay for it.
lexus f.
I thought the it was too silky and sticky fot in the shower. And was hard to get off of the shower floor. It made it extremely slippery
PAULA C.
STONEY CREEK
I'm a huge fan of Biosilk and have been for years. I especially love how great my hair feels and smells. I get a lot of compliments.
Yatna C.
SDQ628044 Kath Cabrera 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A, Miami FL
Muy bien shamphoo para tu cabello , es lo mejor recomiendo que lo uses para obtener una boluminosidad impresionante en tu cabello
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
Love that this shampoo has no sulfate or parable so! My hair feels great after it air dries and it really does give it volume!
Katelynn T.
Favorite biosilk product, makes my hair super soft and love the smell. Also adds that little bit of extra volume that I need.
Anais G.
Westminster, CA
Love the smell! It's been working on me great. The scent is what I love most. I've used there other products and I love it
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.