Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps my thin hair definitely!! I need volume in my life and this definitely helps! It has a great smell also!
Breanna Q.
I love using Biosilk Volumixing Therapy Shampoo. When my hair needs a little pick-me-up, I always reach for it.
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love Biosilk, I've used them since before I can even remember. I love to use this and their serum.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo too rehydrate your hair and volumize flat hair. Also leaves your smelling great too.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product price isn't horrible for professional brand product makes my hair feel like silk, I love it
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I have thin hair and always buy volumizing products! I love this shampoo. My only complaint was the smell!
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This shampoo is awesome my hair feels great and very smooth and Frizz free I really enjoy this shampoo
Kay L.
Portland, OR
Really dependable shampoo! I saw results quickly. My hair has never had this much shine or volume .
Lygia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super smooth full hair! Makes my hair feel soft and bouncy and does give it a thickness feeling
Stephanie M.
East Norwich, NY
Leaves my hair silky smooth! Smells great too! Great for dry hair that needs some hydration
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.