Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I use this shampoo for days before I'm about to straighten my hair or a big occasion. I love using it because it makes my hair look overall lively and more voluminous. Instead of it looking dull and flat it also radiates your hair so it adds extra bump to it. Love this shampoo!
Tara H.
I really like this brand. It is not my top brand but I always have it on hand. My daughter has waist length hair and she loves this. Rand bc it really helps to keep it healthy and shiny and detangled. She has blonde hair and we have even used the blonde specific shampoo for hers. Worth the money for sure. This is her hair and she uses it all the time.
LISA B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this product with the hopes that it would work as advertised and I was impressed. It lathered decently and worked great on my oily scalp. It worked better than most other volumizing shampoos that I have tried in the past. I would buy this product again
Ashleigh C.
Decent volume, def pair this with the conditioner for best results! Works best that way.
Rachel B.
Biosilk Volumizing Shampoo is one of my favorite, affordable shampoos on the market. It does wonders to my stick straight hair and smells so good! And on the plus side it is so affordable!
Amanda W.
Super happy with this product!! I've really noticed a difference in the volume in my hair since ive started using it! My hair is usually thin and straight and this has brought it back to life again!! Also smells great and lathers up very well! Definitely will repurchase this again!
Kay L.
Portland, OR
Really dependable shampoo! I saw results quickly. My hair has never had this much shine or volume .
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This shampoo is awesome my hair feels great and very smooth and Frizz free I really enjoy this shampoo
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
I have very thin lifeless hair and this helps my hair to feel like it has some bounce. It helps to not weigh it down but At the same time making it super soft and silky.
Kelli L.
I really like this shampoo. It made my hair so soft while also giving it full volume!
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.