Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.
5 colors available

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
I have used Biosilk for years off and on. They are reasonably priced. The hair care products always smell great. It doesn't weight my hair down. Or make it oilily. My hair will be soft, manageable and look fabulous.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
This stuff is awesome only giving it 4 stars because it's kinda pricy in my opinion!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
It was on sale at rite aid when I purchased this, I really like it, it had a great smell, didn't make my hair feel dull or greasy, but it made it feel soft and smooth!
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Decent volume, def pair this with the conditioner for best results! Works best that way.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Biosilk Volumizing Shampoo is one of my favorite, affordable shampoos on the market. It does wonders to my stick straight hair and smells so good! And on the plus side it is so affordable!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Super happy with this product!! I've really noticed a difference in the volume in my hair since ive started using it! My hair is usually thin and straight and this has brought it back to life again!! Also smells great and lathers up very well! Definitely will repurchase this again!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Portland, OR
Really dependable shampoo! I saw results quickly. My hair has never had this much shine or volume .
Denise B.
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This shampoo is awesome my hair feels great and very smooth and Frizz free I really enjoy this shampoo
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
I have very thin lifeless hair and this helps my hair to feel like it has some bounce. It helps to not weigh it down but At the same time making it super soft and silky.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
I really like this shampoo. It made my hair so soft while also giving it full volume!
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.