Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.
5 colors available

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Brie C.
Brie C.
Wilmington, DE
I have really thin and fine hair. This product was great in not weighing it down, keeping it clean and fresh, and looking nice. Worth the cost.
Anais G.
Anais G.
Westminster, CA
Love the smell! It's been working on me great. The scent is what I love most. I've used there other products and I love it
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
I have used Biosilk for years off and on. They are reasonably priced. The hair care products always smell great. It doesn't weight my hair down. Or make it oilily. My hair will be soft, manageable and look fabulous.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
This stuff is awesome only giving it 4 stars because it's kinda pricy in my opinion!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
It was on sale at rite aid when I purchased this, I really like it, it had a great smell, didn't make my hair feel dull or greasy, but it made it feel soft and smooth!
LISA B.
LISA B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this product with the hopes that it would work as advertised and I was impressed. It lathered decently and worked great on my oily scalp. It worked better than most other volumizing shampoos that I have tried in the past. I would buy this product again
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Decent volume, def pair this with the conditioner for best results! Works best that way.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Biosilk Volumizing Shampoo is one of my favorite, affordable shampoos on the market. It does wonders to my stick straight hair and smells so good! And on the plus side it is so affordable!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Super happy with this product!! I've really noticed a difference in the volume in my hair since ive started using it! My hair is usually thin and straight and this has brought it back to life again!! Also smells great and lathers up very well! Definitely will repurchase this again!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Portland, OR
Really dependable shampoo! I saw results quickly. My hair has never had this much shine or volume .
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.