Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Jenna B.
Love this product! Don't buy it every time because it doesn't last super long and is expensive. My hair is pretty normal (not oily or dry) but it's super flat, so I've been trying out new volumizing products.
lacey c.
Biosilk volumizing therapy is a great product, smells wonderful, and a small amount creates a nice lather, so a little goes a long way. a bit on the pricey side but worth every penny. creates wonderful volume and does not leave a filmy residue on to the hair shaft after rinsing,
Samrin M.
Lawrenceville, GA
A couple years ago when I was 16, I had accidentally thinned out my hair with a razor so my hair was flat as a board! I tried this and it definitely amped up my hair to a fuller state and made my hair super soft and didn't dry it out either.
LISA B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this product with the hopes that it would work as advertised and I was impressed. It lathered decently and worked great on my oily scalp. It worked better than most other volumizing shampoos that I have tried in the past. I would buy this product again
Chaz W.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I purchased this shampoo because my hair is very thin. I does lather, which feels like its really cleaning the hair. it did give my hair some volume. compared to some other brands I have used in the past it actually worked, and I was satisfied with the outcome.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
It was on sale at rite aid when I purchased this, I really like it, it had a great smell, didn't make my hair feel dull or greasy, but it made it feel soft and smooth!
Rachel B.
Biosilk Volumizing Shampoo is one of my favorite, affordable shampoos on the market. It does wonders to my stick straight hair and smells so good! And on the plus side it is so affordable!
Sarah E.
This shampoo has really been a nice use, I've never used this product line before but was highly impressed with the amount of volume and how hydrating it was for my distressed hair! I would recommend this product!
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
thought I would love this as much as I love my Biosilk Silk Therapy -- but I don't. It sudses really nicely, but it builds up in my hair. I ended up mixing it with Nutragena shampoo, and the combination is quite good.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
I have very thin lifeless hair and this helps my hair to feel like it has some bounce. It helps to not weigh it down but At the same time making it super soft and silky.
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.