Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

lexus f.
lexus f.
I thought the it was too silky and sticky fot in the shower. And was hard to get off of the shower floor. It made it extremely slippery
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
This atuff really works. Makes my hair so full of volume. And the smell is really great to. Doesn't dry my hair out at all.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Does what it's supposed to do. Hair feels super clean after washing. It also helps with frizz while adding volume to hair.
Coleen H.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Awesome product price isn't horrible for professional brand product makes my hair feel like silk, I love it
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
East Norwich, NY
Leaves my hair silky smooth! Smells great too! Great for dry hair that needs some hydration
Breanna Q.
Breanna Q.
I love using Biosilk Volumixing Therapy Shampoo. When my hair needs a little pick-me-up, I always reach for it.
Bryanne K.
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Helps my thin hair definitely!! I need volume in my life and this definitely helps! It has a great smell also!
PAULA C.
PAULA C.
STONEY CREEK
I'm a huge fan of Biosilk and have been for years. I especially love how great my hair feels and smells. I get a lot of compliments.
Brie C.
Brie C.
Wilmington, DE
I have really thin and fine hair. This product was great in not weighing it down, keeping it clean and fresh, and looking nice. Worth the cost.
Anais G.
Anais G.
Westminster, CA
Love the smell! It's been working on me great. The scent is what I love most. I've used there other products and I love it
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.