Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps my thin hair definitely!! I need volume in my life and this definitely helps! It has a great smell also!
Breanna Q.
I love using Biosilk Volumixing Therapy Shampoo. When my hair needs a little pick-me-up, I always reach for it.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product price isn't horrible for professional brand product makes my hair feel like silk, I love it
Stephanie M.
East Norwich, NY
Leaves my hair silky smooth! Smells great too! Great for dry hair that needs some hydration
Katie G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome only giving it 4 stars because it's kinda pricy in my opinion!!
LISA B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this product with the hopes that it would work as advertised and I was impressed. It lathered decently and worked great on my oily scalp. It worked better than most other volumizing shampoos that I have tried in the past. I would buy this product again
Jessica  D.
Eufaula, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is like heaven to my hair. I get the 3 pack deal aand it is amazing. I would definitely recommend it.
Jordan A.
College Sta, TX
I love the Biosilk products. I have been using it for years. It makes my hair less frizzy, especially in the Texas weather.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
I have used Biosilk for years off and on. They are reasonably priced. The hair care products always smell great. It doesn't weight my hair down. Or make it oilily. My hair will be soft, manageable and look fabulous.
Kelsey l.
Winfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo. It gets rid of my frizz but it doesn't give me much body. It lathers pretty good and has a really good smelling scent. It targets giving your hair body. I probably would not buy this again.
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.