Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Brittney B.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I have long thick hair that is naturally straight. I have so much weight to my hair that it's always flat and boring. I don't know what magic is in this, but I'm obsessed!!! I have so much sexy volume to my hair when I use this! And it doesn't look frizzy!
Sharina T.
Sharina T.
Dracut
I have thin hair and this shampoo gives my hair volume without causing frizz in comparison to other shampoos I've used in the past. It adds shine and smells amazing! I would definitely buy it again.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I have tried this product and enjoyed it! It left my hair feeling thicker and smoother without too weighted down. The only downside would be the price compared to some of the drugstore ones but I would buy again
ann b.
ann b.
I am a fan of this shampoo,I find it great for my clients who start off with thin hair,and or fine hair,everything starts and ends with a good shampoo!
Delila D.
Delila D.
Lincolnwood, IL
My hair is damaged dry and flat i needed something to help with the volume and hydrating. Thought it helped me but Ive used better shampoos
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It loves my hair soft and silky and also smells great. This product is worth the money you pay for it.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
GREAT shampoo. A little expensive for me, but it is beyond worth it. My hair is so flat and this revives it and gives my hair some vavavoom.
Yatna C.
Yatna C.
SDQ628044 Kath Cabrera 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A, Miami FL
Muy bien shamphoo para tu cabello , es lo mejor recomiendo que lo uses para obtener una boluminosidad impresionante en tu cabello
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
I really, really like this. It definitely gives my hair more volume that lasts throughout the day. More importantly, it doesn't dry out my hair. Even better, I found this at Marshalls! After months of continued use, I still love it.
Meriem S.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
Love that this shampoo has no sulfate or parable so! My hair feels great after it air dries and it really does give it volume!
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.