Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
I have used Biosilk for years off and on. They are reasonably priced. The hair care products always smell great. It doesn't weight my hair down. Or make it oilily. My hair will be soft, manageable and look fabulous.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been a biosilk costumer since I can remember! Doesn't break the bank and gives me the salon feel as well! Words really can't express how awesome this stuff works! Seriously go out and get some now you are missing out big time! Thank me later!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I have little hair as it is due to my style of cut but I lack the texture and volume. I can feel a difference when I use this religiously and my hair feels so soft and fluffier than ever.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves you hair super soft and silky. Recommended for all hair types. Smells great and easy to use! You can use this daily and follow with conditioner. You can buy this product at leading hair salons, target, leading drug stores.
Kelsey l.
Winfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo. It gets rid of my frizz but it doesn't give me much body. It lathers pretty good and has a really good smelling scent. It targets giving your hair body. I probably would not buy this again.
krissie g.
Wyoming, NY
I love biosilk. I love everything about this product. the lather on it is great, very minimal which is what you want in a shampoo, that means less toxins. it leaves my hair so soft and helpls minimize breakage and lifts my hair to be so full. this is one of my favorite hair products that is a must have!
Jenna B.
Love this product! Don't buy it every time because it doesn't last super long and is expensive. My hair is pretty normal (not oily or dry) but it's super flat, so I've been trying out new volumizing products.
lacey c.
Biosilk volumizing therapy is a great product, smells wonderful, and a small amount creates a nice lather, so a little goes a long way. a bit on the pricey side but worth every penny. creates wonderful volume and does not leave a filmy residue on to the hair shaft after rinsing,
Chaz W.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I purchased this shampoo because my hair is very thin. I does lather, which feels like its really cleaning the hair. it did give my hair some volume. compared to some other brands I have used in the past it actually worked, and I was satisfied with the outcome.
LISA B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this product with the hopes that it would work as advertised and I was impressed. It lathered decently and worked great on my oily scalp. It worked better than most other volumizing shampoos that I have tried in the past. I would buy this product again
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.