Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.
5 colors available

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
This amazing little shampoo actually makes my hair thicker!!! I love it! The classic biosilk hydration with an added kick!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love Biosilk, I've used them since before I can even remember. I love to use this and their serum.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I have thin hair and always buy volumizing products! I love this shampoo. My only complaint was the smell!
Lygia O.
Lygia O.
Super smooth full hair! Makes my hair feel soft and bouncy and does give it a thickness feeling
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Covington, GA
Biosilk volume therapy shampoo is absolutely amazing. It works great. It gives my straight, fine hair that body that it needs so I can look my best all day long!  I have very oily hair which is horrible. But it's just the way it is when you have  straight hair, that is fine like mine. It's very hard to find a shampoo that works all day long... but Biosilk does the job!,,  on top of add volume and giving me that all day clean beautiful hair... it smells wonderful! It has such a clean, crisp smell, that I could just smell it all day!!  It's definitely a 2 thumbs up product for me
Elicia M.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Literally keeps my hair so soft and smooth! I love to use it before I straighten my hair ! Ugh it's amazing, but it's pretty pricey ! I buy mine at TJ Max because they have the lowest prices for them there and they have tons of them! So I would definitely recommend!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
I love this prouduct i have super long hair and i have oily scalp this sampoo has great smell and great lather and it gives great volume. Ive been using this for quit a while and i am in love with it also long lasting scent and i am very satisfied with the prouduct.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Winter Haven, FL
I have 3b curls and this product didn't work for me. It made my hair feel soft but not more voluminous. My frizz did not improve, and it has a low sudsy lather. I was disappointed after using this Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Mount Carmel, IL
I love this volumizing shampoo!! It won't break the bank and it leaves my slightly dry scalp looking awesome!! And let's talk scent!!!! It's not overpowering or super flowery but smells clean!! I'm extremely satisfied with this shampoo!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Indianapolis , IN
Very good shampoo. I use this everyday and my hair looks very volumized and healthy. I have nothing bad to say about it. It smells great, lathers up nicely, and makes my hair look and feel amazing. I am very satisfied
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.