Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Amanda F.
Mount Carmel, IL
I love this volumizing shampoo!! It won't break the bank and it leaves my slightly dry scalp looking awesome!! And let's talk scent!!!! It's not overpowering or super flowery but smells clean!! I'm extremely satisfied with this shampoo!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
It was on sale at rite aid when I purchased this, I really like it, it had a great smell, didn't make my hair feel dull or greasy, but it made it feel soft and smooth!
Ive always liked my hair looming nice a big, i have thick hair which is hard to get volume becuaee my hair can get really heavy and flat. But once i started to use this shampoo i have seen a change in my volume ive been using it for about a month now and i
see myself trying to tease it at the crown to get that extra volume using this shampoo
Haley R.
What southern girl doesn't like a little volume! This gives much more volume than the original formula and it's nearly as heavy! This leaves you hair plump, shiny and smelling like you just left the salon!
Morgan C.
Very good shampoo. I use this everyday and my hair looks very volumized and healthy. I have nothing bad to say about it. It smells great, lathers up nicely, and makes my hair look and feel amazing. I am very satisfied
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I have tried this product and enjoyed it! It left my hair feeling thicker and smoother without too weighted down. The only downside would be the price compared to some of the drugstore ones but I would buy again
Sharina T.
Dracut
I have thin hair and this shampoo gives my hair volume without causing frizz in comparison to other shampoos I've used in the past. It adds shine and smells amazing! I would definitely buy it again.
Kate C.
Henderson, NV
Love love love! I can't go with out this one. After regular use, you only need it once or twice a month. Very rich soap so you don't need much. A little pricy but this will always be in my shower
Tara H.
I really like this brand. It is not my top brand but I always have it on hand. My daughter has waist length hair and she loves this. Rand bc it really helps to keep it healthy and shiny and detangled. She has blonde hair and we have even used the blonde specific shampoo for hers. Worth the money for sure. This is her hair and she uses it all the time.
Amanda W.
Super happy with this product!! I've really noticed a difference in the volume in my hair since ive started using it! My hair is usually thin and straight and this has brought it back to life again!! Also smells great and lathers up very well! Definitely will repurchase this again!
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.