Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, 12 Ounce, Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, 7 Ounce, Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo, Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo more...
If I could give this line 10 stars I would! The scent is phenomenal and lasts all day! It lathers up like cotton candy and leaves no residue behind! My hair is voluminous, moisturizes and shines like there is no tomorrow!! This stuff can be costly but it is worth every penny! I sometimes find it when I’m lucky at Marshall’s/TJ Max so keep your eyes out for it! I would strongly recommend you give this entire line a try!! Heck, I even use their dog line on my dogs lol!!
Dominika C.
This volumizing shampoo is great for volume. It gives the hair great volume and it gives them shine. I love this brand. It’s perfect for hair thats damasked with instant straightening as well. I definitely recommend
Ashley H.
Review for: Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo more...
If I need a bit of love in these curls this is the bottle we go for ! It leaves my hair bouncy and not as damaged feeling as before ! I love this . No itchy or oily skin left over either !!! Always grab this
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
Biosilk volume therapy shampoo is absolutely amazing. It works great. It gives my straight, fine hair that body that it needs so I can look my best all day long!  I have very oily hair which is horrible. But it's just the way it is when you have  straight hair, that is fine like mine. It's very hard to find a shampoo that works all day long... but Biosilk does the job!,,  on top of add volume and giving me that all day clean beautiful hair... it smells wonderful! It has such a clean, crisp smell, that I could just smell it all day!!  It's definitely a 2 thumbs up product for me
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have very thin hair and this made it a little more voluminous. It lathers nicely and brings definition where there is none. It targets the roots for bigger volume and the scent is an ok scent. It does not last very long in my hair though. Im on the fence with buying it again.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I use this shampoo for days before I'm about to straighten my hair or a big occasion. I love using it because it makes my hair look overall lively and more voluminous. Instead of it looking dull and flat it also radiates your hair so it adds extra bump to it. Love this shampoo!
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Literally keeps my hair so soft and smooth! I love to use it before I straighten my hair ! Ugh it's amazing, but it's pretty pricey ! I buy mine at TJ Max because they have the lowest prices for them there and they have tons of them! So I would definitely recommend!
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
I love this prouduct i have super long hair and i have oily scalp this sampoo has great smell and great lather and it gives great volume. Ive been using this for quit a while and i am in love with it also long lasting scent and i am very satisfied with the prouduct.
Shanna T.
Winter Haven, FL
I have 3b curls and this product didn't work for me. It made my hair feel soft but not more voluminous. My frizz did not improve, and it has a low sudsy lather. I was disappointed after using this Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I have long thick hair that is naturally straight. I have so much weight to my hair that it's always flat and boring. I don't know what magic is in this, but I'm obsessed!!! I have so much sexy volume to my hair when I use this! And it doesn't look frizzy!
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.