Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tara H.
5 colors available

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo contains the essential volumizing ingredients of Rice Proteins and Hair Volume Complex to restore volume and body. see more...

Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo
Ive always liked my hair looming nice a big, i have thick hair which is hard to get volume becuaee my hair can get really heavy and flat. But once i started to use this shampoo i have seen a change in my volume ive been using it for about a month now and i
see myself trying to tease it at the crown to get that extra volume using this shampoo
krissie g.
krissie g.
Wyoming, NY
I love biosilk. I love everything about this product. the lather on it is great, very minimal which is what you want in a shampoo, that means less toxins. it leaves my hair so soft and helpls minimize breakage and lifts my hair to be so full. this is one of my favorite hair products that is a must have!
lacey c.
lacey c.
Biosilk volumizing therapy is a great product, smells wonderful, and a small amount creates a nice lather, so a little goes a long way. a bit on the pricey side but worth every penny. creates wonderful volume and does not leave a filmy residue on to the hair shaft after rinsing,
sharee r.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
I been a biosilk costumer since I can remember! Doesn't break the bank and gives me the salon feel as well! Words really can't express how awesome this stuff works! Seriously go out and get some now you are missing out big time! Thank me later!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
I really, really like this. It definitely gives my hair more volume that lasts throughout the day. More importantly, it doesn't dry out my hair. Even better, I found this at Marshalls! After months of continued use, I still love it.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Leaves you hair super soft and silky. Recommended for all hair types. Smells great and easy to use! You can use this daily and follow with conditioner. You can buy this product at leading hair salons, target, leading drug stores.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Love this product! Don't buy it every time because it doesn't last super long and is expensive. My hair is pretty normal (not oily or dry) but it's super flat, so I've been trying out new volumizing products.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
I always recommend Biosilk for anyone who has normally dry hair. I love this product and it always leaves my hair silkly smooth and keeps the ends healthy.
Katelynn T.
Katelynn T.
Favorite biosilk product, makes my hair super soft and love the smell. Also adds that little bit of extra volume that I need.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
College Sta, TX
I love the Biosilk products. I have been using it for years. It makes my hair less frizzy, especially in the Texas weather.
Does it make your hair too silky though? Because I already have pretty oily hair.