BY BIOSILK

A silk infused volumizing conditioner Formulated with silk & rice proteins that penetrate into each strand Helps moisturize & revitalize hair roots Adds volume & body to hair Contains UV absorbers to protect hair from harmful UV rays Hair appears... see more...

Buy on Amazon
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this one once and while and when I do use tgis product has been amazing in my hair . even though I dnt use all time when I do use you can tell the difference.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
This biosilk is for the hair, it takes the frizzines away, and makes it feel so soggy, and silky without the oily finish at the end, and it also smells fanaminal!
Ali D.
New York
Love this conditioner so silky and works great on any hair type I love biosilk products they Are long lasting and smell soooo so great
Jeanette E.
San Antonio, TX
I love biosilk when I feel like my hair is dry or frizzy. This is my go-to for that. It leaves my hair so soft.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Works well, nice scent, leaves hair full and bouncy, added body. Id use this product again.
Kerleesa A.
Great product works amazing everytime worth the cost yesss;) ive been using this and i will keep ok using it loveitt