BY BIOSILK

Cleanse BioSilk Volumizing Shampoo contains essential volumizing ingredients with Vitamins A and E to provide volume and body to thin, lifeless hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Sulfate and paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Stacy L.
I used to love this product, now I have recently tried using it again and it no longer does the wonders it used to do for my hair.
Destiny C.
Dallas
Y’all I love this brand so much!! Although it is on the little expense side. These are great for my hair. My hair is super thick.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
This shampo is amazing, my hair is very flat and damaged. This shampoo makes my hair very volumizing. I love their hair products
Noel J.
E Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells amazing!!! It one of my favorites but since it's a little pricey I rotate it in.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas park , FL
HELLO volume. I have such thin and fine hair, I have zero body. After one month OF using this product my hair felt so full
kim A.
Really like this product. Makes my hair feel really good and gives it life. Lasts a long time and i like the smell of it
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
I love biosilk it is so amazing makes my hair so healthy and it smells amazing it is a great product and worth the money
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
I love how silky this feels the only down fall is that it has alcohol and other ingredients that will dry out ur hair ;(
Ashe E.
Birdsboro, PA
I didn't really notice any volume increase after using this, so I didn't repurchase after running out. Smell was okay.
Lena H.
Runnemede, NJ
Biosilk is my favorite shampoo brand however it is fairly expensive so i can only buy it when it is on sale at marshals