BY BIOSILK

Cleanse BioSilk Volumizing Shampoo contains essential volumizing ingredients with Vitamins A and E to provide volume and body to thin, lifeless hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Sulfate and paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Lauren M.
I am a huge fan of biosilks products. They're reasonably priced and produce great results. I always end up with silk smooth hair after using!
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
This shampoo makes my hair feel silky smooth with added volume! It also smells amazing! It's a little spendy but other than that it's great!
Lacarrie W.
Wilmington, DE
Only tried as a sample I got from a hair show and loved how it made my hair feel I will be buying the bigger size soon I love there products
Giana G.
I love this brand. I use to faithfully use this. I will say that you should switch it up when using it. Your hair will become immune to it .
Leslie T.
I love Biosilk products. I have been using them ever since I was young. This shampoo is amazing and the smell it leaves in my hair I love it.
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
I have a very fine, straight hair a always looking for a shampoo to give me some volume. This shampoo is good, the only downside is price.
Priyal P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I used this because my hair sheds a lot and it worked for my problem. Smells great too. Would use again if my hair starts shedding a lot
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
This shampoo is by far the best smelling out there!! It makes my hair super soft, and my hair is very damaged from years of bleaching!
angie s.
It was ok i could say but not as i would like it to be. I tried the like serum thing for frizz and to make hair shiny and that did work
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
By far my favorite Biosilk shampoo! Smells great and makes my hair feel awesome and silky smooth! Never found a hair care this awesome!