BY BIOSILK

Cleanse BioSilk Volumizing Shampoo contains essential volumizing ingredients with Vitamins A and E to provide volume and body to thin, lifeless hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Sulfate and paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Amorette H.
Scottsdale , AZ
I bought this product a Ulta a few months ago and I must say that it works just as great and any other shampoo idk maybe I didn't use it lomg enough to see a change but loved the smell
Erika N.
Norcross, GA
The smell isn't overwhelming and doesn't linger in your hair too much. The results are amazing. I had less split ends and my hair was solkier than ever. It was glossy all the time.
Julie P.
Fenton, MI
I love biosilk products. I always get compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks when I use these products. I definitely recommend for anyone who likes the look of healthy natural hair :)
samantha j.
Monroe, GA
I can't go a day without using this. It makes your hair so soft and smells so good! Just a dot is all you need to make your hair silky smooth and keep it looking healthy. It conditions your hair so well. It is a bit pricey for the bigger bottle, but the smaller2.26 fl. bottle lasts a long time and isn't too expensive.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I have found that volumizing shampoos really dont work for my flat straight thin hair. It’s not the shampoo it’s my hair. It’s not doing anything besides being straight so on a good note it smells nice is affordable I can find almost anywhere
Whitney H.
Years of having kong flat hair I recentky cut 10 inches off
Which in return it was flat, short and lifeless. Biosilk has been the only volumizer by any sort too make a difference!
Skye C.
Aiea, HI
Biosilk shampoo is one of my favorite shampoos. It leaves my hair smelling so good and my hair is nice and shiny. It comes in many varieties ranging from dry scalp to oily scalps. I highly recommend Biosilk to anyone looking for a good working and great smelling shampoo.
Joanna K.
Leaves hair very silky and smooth definitely adds a lot of volume it leaves hair feeling extra clean good for oily hair kind or on the higher end but it is worth the price definitely would buy again great shampoo
Hollie C.
Peytona, WV
This is a great shampoo, but I have always found it to be a little pricey. My scalp tends to be dry and this shampoo does well. It smells great and the scent lasts a while. I have been satisfied with everything but the price.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY
I loved this shampoo. Used it for about a week and I could tell a huge difference in how my hair looked and felt. The scent lasted a really long time. Worth the price!