BY BIOSILK

Cleanse BioSilk Volumizing Shampoo contains essential volumizing ingredients with Vitamins A and E to provide volume and body to thin, lifeless hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Sulfate and paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Amanda G.
murray, KY
this shampoo works great, smells good with a light scent and keeps hair clean without leaving any build up. Makes hair super soft and manageable highly reccomend
Angelica B.
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth! I would love to use this all the time on my hair. It is a little on the pricey side, so I dont always purchase it.
Hajera C.
I have thick hair but I always believed you can never go wrong with volume!! The more the better! I've gone back and forth comparing this to another brand and this volumizing shampoo actually works. The other one I tried didn't do anything for my hair at all, sooo I've finally given up on that one and am sticking to this!
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA
Volume,Volume,Volume! I love this stuff I have fine hair and this defiantly helps give me a little lift. I love the smell and how soft and silky it leaves my hair. It's price is middle of the road for such a great product I recommend this to any one that needs a little lift!
Stephanie D.
Lubbock, TX
Great volumizing shampoo. When purchasing a volumizing shampoo I am always really careful on what I purchase because I don't want it to weight down my hair too much. Biosilk is on of the best in the hair care line and their volumizing shampoo is the best I have ever used.
Olivia Q.
This shampoo is easy to lather and cleans hair great, and isn't too thick but also not thin. I have oily hair and it didn't help it, but it also didn't hurt it. It also claims that is gives you volume, but I didn't notice a difference, which isn't that big of a deal to me.
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
I prefer the conditioner and the serum because the shampoo dosen't seem to do anything special at all. It act as regular shampoo does at the drugstore and way too pricey for this kinda works it does. I wouldn't recommend getting this shampoo at all.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
I have fine hair and when I feel it looks limp and full I use this to give it a quick volume boost. It has always worked like magic on my hair. It leaves my hair shiny and bouncy . It is a bit pricy though
Bee D.
Central point , OR
Absolutely love all bio silk products. This is one! All of them have that amazing scent and condition the hair to feel silly without weighed down. A great addition to the leave in treatments they offer
jennifer b.
I honestly did not like this product. I love the biosilk oil but this shampoo was disappointing. Didn't make my hair smooth and silky which is odd because the biosilk oil is amazing, I thought this would go hand in hand but its just like a normal shampoo. Nothing special.