BY BIOSILK

Cleanse BioSilk Volumizing Shampoo contains essential volumizing ingredients with Vitamins A and E to provide volume and body to thin, lifeless hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Sulfate and paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Jennifer C.
Biosilk is an all around yessss!!! This shampoo and there oil has my dull thin flat hair voluminous and shiny its the best thing to happen to my hair it feels healthy and strong i 100% recommend
Maria S.
Chaffee, MO
I love the scent of this shampoo, but that's about it. My hair is hard to satisfy. My roots get oily fast and my ends stay perfect for days. This shampoo basically made my hair oily within a day. Provided little volume as well.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
Great smell, great leather, but not much noticeable difference in the volume I get after I blow dry my hair. Sometimes my hair gets greasier quicker when I use this product. I probably wouldn't buy again if I had the choice
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
I've used this shampoo in the past and I liked it, although it came in the small bottle it did leave my hair soft and hydrated. I have to say I did like it and I would use it again. I would also recommend the shampoo.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I bought this as a set with a conditioner. Offer had a good price. Shampoo and conditioner are excellent and comparable to other similar brands. I would purchase again and I would recommend to others.
Samantha G.
This stuff is amazing!!! Smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling super soft and silky!! Its about 25$ at #wal-mart but it's so worth it!! I definitely recommend.
Emily P.
This shampoo is amazing!! It smells so good, and it makes my hair incredibly soft, shiny, and bouncy. It gives great volume to my hair!
Anna S.
I often change shampoos and recently stopped on this. For me it is important that the hair is well washed out and after it was silky and easily combed. This shampoo perfectly copes with everything
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I have had great success with all things Biosilk. I love the way this makes my hair feel- soft but also gives it a boost. I have fine, thin hair and it needs a little extra.
Gabrielle P.
Victoria, TX
Biosilk as a company all in all fantastic ! The products are amazing. Great smelling and fantastic treatments for the hair really helps maintain the hair and keeps it alive.