BioSilk Trio: SilkTherapy Value Three Pack with Silk Therapy Shampoo 12 oz, Silk Therapy 12 oz, and Silk Therapy Conditioner 12 oz by Farouk

BY BIOSILK

Carmen R.
I had previously only used the serum, and when that had run out, I purchased cheaper brands. That was a mistake...I now see (and can feel) this serum was the best for my hair. I treated myself to this trio, & for the first time trying their shampoo and conditioner. I believe it really helps put some moisture back in my dry, chemically treated hair, and helps control the frizzies. I wish I had spent the money on this brand long ago. All shampoos/conditioners are not equal...splurge on better brands if you can. This trio pack truly is a good value...good way to try them out before committing to larger bottles. The products 'work together'. Will be buying again....
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I buy this at target. Reasonably priced.  But I absolutely love this line of hair care.  I had a perm , and hated the frizz and damage it caused,  I also straightened my hair everyday because of the perm and what it did , so I found this and used this system , and it got the job done. My hair felt so much better !!!! I highly recommend biosilk !
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I loved this product as if it were my holy grail item. Unfortunately, my hair has decided that it does not want to be associated with this brand anymore. It makes my hair feel dry, looks unhealthy, and does not do anything for it anymore. I enjoy the smell, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has hair as coarse and frizz prone.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I love this set. It's such a great value to buy all three in a set vs individually, as the gloss serum alone is pretty pricey for this size bottle. The scent is incredible. It smells so good. It works well. I like to put It on few drops of the gloss on my hands, rub them together and then apply a little throughout my hair prior to blow drying and styling. The oil is a bit thicker in consistency, but it is similar to CHI Silk Infusion.
Karen S.
irving , TX
i was using this other oil i had bought at sallys but then i decided to buy the biosilk and it leaves it waaaaay softer my mom would use it on me and my sister when we were younger but now I’m like wow it really leaves your hair smooth and not frizzy and very soft not oily either
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
Cue the Janis from friends, "oh.my.gawd". This stuff is like unicorn serum-i swear! Don't use a lot of the oil, as its pretty heavy, but use like a dime size. It tames my frizz and adds a lustrous shine to my locks, especially after the shampoo and conditioner. Truly love it.
Rashema J.
I love this product. It’s my go to when i want my hair feeling silky and smooth. I typically buy these at any store that has them on sale as it can be pricey. I am satisfied with this product and I will continue purchasing it when I see it on sale.
lady_sassicorn🦄💁🏽 t.
Eastpointe , MI
Awesome value especially if you want to test it out. Usually one bottle of biosilk product cost between $17-$20. I'm a huge fan of the finishing serum, it makes my hair shiny and controls frizz well. It's probably a little heavy for thinner hair.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
My go to shampoo when doing a silk wrap.There was no residue or film left behind which is what I look for.Hair was weightless and held body for days at a time.Not only that but it smells good.Wasn’t a mess when handling the product.
Monica P.
Clovis, CA
First time I used this product I applied too much thinking I needed it cause of my full think hair but a little goes a long way! I apply very little at a time and hit different area to get full coverage! It also has a great smell