BioSilk Trio: SilkTherapy Value Three Pack with Silk Therapy Shampoo 12 oz, Silk Therapy 12 oz, and Silk Therapy Conditioner 12 oz by Farouk

BY BIOSILK

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been a fan of Biosilk products for 7 years. I love purchasing the tri pack because it is a great size for travel and gifting. I love the light scent of the of all three products and the silkiness it makes my hair feels after using it.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
I soooooooooooo love this product. 5 stars in my book! From shampoo to conditioner. Worth the price I guarantee you that. You will be also happy with this product as I am my self. Leaves your hair soft and the smell just perfect!
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
I had to purchase the pack since I love the entire line so much! I have an oily scalp and I find that this line works for both oily and dry scalps. Makes my hair so smooth and silky always giving me a good wash.
Dana L.
Dana L.
My whole family from grand-mom to mother use this product. I have used it for years and love the way my hair feels after application. It also helps lessen that heat damage from irons.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
I love silk therapy! It makes my hair silky smooth and smells delicious. But, don't use too much of the serum, it'll make your hair very oily. Remember, a little goes a long way.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best investment and trio to get the ultimate BioSilk experience!

Fantastic way to get the best deal on the POWER trio and you save a few bucks vs buying them individually!
Cinnamin B.
Cinnamin B.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value. Great products. Leaves hair feeling super soft without being overly oily. Has a pleasent smell
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great buy, all three was a good choice. it smells so good, even my husband uses this and he loves it also.
Molly M.
Molly M.
I use this to control my frizz and it really helps! My hair is so much better after using this product
Tatiana Eleana V.
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Buenazoooo probarlo nada más siempre lucirá un cabello espectacular pruébenlo no se arrepentirán 😍😍👍👍