BioSilk Trio: SilkTherapy Value Three Pack with Silk Therapy Shampoo 12 oz, Silk Therapy 12 oz, and Silk Therapy Conditioner 12 oz by Farouk

BY BIOSILK

Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This stuff is like magic on your hair, I went ahead and pick this up at Walmart I forgot why I was gravitated to this product in the first place but I would ahead and purchase the item and was shocked at the price it is quite pricey for a shampoo especially one that you get from Walmart. But I never regret the decision of purchasing this product it is a product I continue to go back to and repurchase the shampoo and conditioner literally leave my hair up feeling like absolute cell and I do love the hair treatment that it comes with but it's not my absolute favorite I prefer more the shampoo and conditioner that's the real magic in a bottle.
shatoni B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bio-silk for my hair. my hair is very natural and dull sometimes.when I use bio-silk it leave shine in my hair and also feeling very soft and smooth! The silk therapy is awesome especially if you have very natural or frizzy hair! I've used that most of the time when flat ironing my hair it keeps the frizz in control
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great. My hair tends to be slightly oily at the scalp because I don't die my hair. I like to put this only on my tips and dry parts of my hair. It smells so beautiful. It goes along way and lasts forever.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biosilk. I recently purchased this because it was $23 for the whole line! I love the scent, it lathers really well, long lasting scent, I smelt it for days after I washed. Left my hair feeling super silky, soft, and shiny! I def recommend to anyone looking for silkly smooth hair and with an amazing scent!
Jamie T.
These products left my hair feeling the best it ever has. Having curly, damaged hair it's hard to have shiny smooth locks as the same time, but this item did the impossible. It gave me beautiful shiny ringlets that didn't get frizzy throughout the day. This is my new favorite product, and I use it everyday.
Rachel B.
Nederland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't dislike this product, but I also do not love this product. It smells okay, and it works okay. However, the price tag is way too expensive for the results. I have better results from a $3.00 bottle of shampoo than I have with this. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! This is a must have and for the price you'll receive great quality. This product makes my hair so soft and full of body I love when my hair is blowing in the wind. I like it compared to most silk treatments. I would definitely purchase again. Highly recommended
Denise C.
08816
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product my hair dresser would put this in my hair after blowing out
My hair. Always made my hair hair so soft and Shiney. Gave my hair nice Polish hair . I highly recommend this.
Mischa A.
Las Vegas, NV
These smell amazing and it makes your hair so soft! I love biosilk products!!! It really helps with frizzing and volume! It's a must have! I would definitely recommend! It can be found at tjmaxx or marshalls at a discounted price!
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found this on sale at Walgreens and gave it a try. (Usually expensive) I love this product! Makes my hair feel very moisturized and smooth. My hair is dry and damaged from coloring and straightening my hair everyday. Very good