Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBioSilk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BioSilk Trio: SilkTherapy Value Three Pack with Silk Therapy Shampoo 12 oz, Silk Therapy 12 oz, and Silk Therapy Conditioner 12 oz by Farouk!
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
BioSilk Trio: SilkTherapy Value Three Pack with Silk Therapy Shampoo 12 oz, Silk Therapy 12 oz, and Silk Therapy Conditioner 12 oz by Farouk uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Walmart
After trying this product I am addicted to it. I love the quality and what it does to my hair. The smell is also very good to me. The conditioner is everything. My only negetive is that it is small and i am used to using loads of product for my hair but a little goes a long way. I would deffinetley recommend . I can't wait to buy this again. I am almost done with mines .
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite brands of shampoo. I love the smell of it so much and it makes my hair look and feel so soft and it makes my hair so shiny.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
This stuff is great. My hair tends to be slightly oily at the scalp because I don't die my hair. I like to put this only on my tips and dry parts of my hair. It smells so beautiful. It goes along way and lasts forever.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
BioSilk Trio: SilkTherapy Value Three Pack with Silk Therapy Shampoo 12 oz, Silk Therapy 12 oz, and Silk Therapy Conditioner 12 oz by Farouk uploaded by Laura K.
Just bought this trio it’s the first time I have used the shampoo and conditioner but I have used the hair serum/oil before , it makes my hair so soft & shiny I like to use it before I straighten my hair. But the shampoo and conditioner is just as amazing! Definitely recommend trying it out
Christina R.
Mahnomen, MN
I love the scent of these 3 products! The shampoo and conditioner are so silky soft and the shampoo doesn’t make your hair feel dry: I use the oil on my daughters hair since she has slightly kinky curls, and it moisturizes her hair so good
Diamond T.
Providence, RI
BioSilk Trio: SilkTherapy Value Three Pack with Silk Therapy Shampoo 12 oz, Silk Therapy 12 oz, and Silk Therapy Conditioner 12 oz by Farouk uploaded by Diamond T.
I’ve been using Biosilk since high school. And although I have transitioned out of using the products, I still do use it on my children and clients when I need a lite product, when a little goes a long way. Using a dime size amount for an entire head before a fresh press and curl makes a world of a difference and Biosilk is the best product to help make it seemingly effortless. I highly recommend the trio as a one stop shop for a well constructed, start to finish, wash, blow dry and press! I just restocked on my supply and have been rocking with them for well over a decade. So If you haven’t tried it, what are you waiting for ? Biosilk Silk Therapy Silk Trio 7Oz (Distressed Box)
Steph P.
Wallingford, CT
I have pin straight very long hair that is I colored and I just don’t really love this stuff, especially for the price. Expensive, my hair got oily after one day and the smell is just not my taste. I probably won’t repurchase.
Christy C.
One of my top all time favorite hair care brands! This stuff holds true to its name because it leaves your hair feeling soft as silk. I rebought these products recently looking for a good detangling product for my daughter. She has thick wavy hair that can get very dry and tangled. After using these products her hair is soft, shiny, and tangle free. Lastly and one of the best qualities is the smell. These products leave your hair smelling so good!
Michelle L.
Constable, NY
I do love Biosilk. It is one of my favorite products to use for my unmanageable hair. It always leaves it silky shunned and smooth. However it is an expensive product and I only purchase when it is on sale.
Valerie I.
Raleigh , NC
This is always my go to trio pack when my hair is feeling dry or lifeless. It’s an instant moisturizing pick me up for your locks! The best part is you don’t have to use a ton of product to get the maximum effect.

Looking for your answer?