BioSilk Trio: SilkTherapy Value Three Pack with Silk Therapy Shampoo 12 oz, Silk Therapy 12 oz, and Silk Therapy Conditioner 12 oz by Farouk

BY BIOSILK

Mercedes V.
I love this set. My hair feels so much stronger and healthier since I've bought this. The shampoo lathers up so nicely like nothing else I've used before and the conditioner leaves such a soft smell good scent that i seriously smell for a few days after I use it which I love. The silk therapy you only need well depending on the length of your hair a quarter sized amount (my hair is past my bra strap) and work it threw your hair from roots to ends and it doesn't leave a gross greasy feeling at all. Yes in shocked every other oil type product I've ever used does just that and I can't stand it. It leaves it feeling so soft and strong and Like hair should feel. I totally recommend the to anyone looking into it and is ininterested. If your hair was like mine before I started using this you wont regret the buy.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I have very curly Untamed hair so this product work wanders when I get out of the shower with what hair I apply a small dab mix it in my hair it's easy to manage the next day My Curls stay looking a little moist I also use it after a blowout it helps keep all the frizz down and makes my hair look silky smooth
Karen S.
irving , TX
i was using this other oil i had bought at sallys but then i decided to buy the biosilk and it leaves it waaaaay softer my mom would use it on me and my sister when we were younger but now I’m like wow it really leaves your hair smooth and not frizzy and very soft not oily either
Janelle A.
Shelton
I love how silky this makes my hair. The only problem is the shampoo isn't very thick so it's hard to hold on to to work through your hair. Went through it super fast. The conditioner and hair treatment however was perfect! I have coarse wavy/curly hair for reference.
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
Cue the Janis from friends, "oh.my.gawd". This stuff is like unicorn serum-i swear! Don't use a lot of the oil, as its pretty heavy, but use like a dime size. It tames my frizz and adds a lustrous shine to my locks, especially after the shampoo and conditioner. Truly love it.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
Got this as a gift from my mother in law and I will continue to purchase it in the future! First of all it smells AMAZING!! I use this right after flat ironing my hair to mask the smell and it gives me such a beautiful shine with out making my hair look greasy.
Christina G.
Auburndale
This gives you an opportunity to try so many great things in this line. And when you use the shampoo conditioner and then the serum at the end to damp hair your hair just ends up being like silk. I promise you’ll feel like you stepped out of a salon
Shema J.
I love this product. It’s my go to when i want my hair feeling silky and smooth. I typically buy these at any store that has them on sale as it can be pricey. I am satisfied with this product and I will continue purchasing it when I see it on sale.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Yessss! I love the smell of this product. I’ve been using it since I was a kid. I really enjoy t and it makes my hair look super silky. It lathers up pretty well on the second lather. I only wash my hair once a week so I always shampoo twice.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
My go to shampoo when doing a silk wrap.There was no residue or film left behind which is what I look for.Hair was weightless and held body for days at a time.Not only that but it smells good.Wasn’t a mess when handling the product.